Happy GFoL day?!- have you seen any signs?

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:46 am » by ratash

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Reading the Channelling's fine print...
I'd have to say that even though it hasn't been the greatest day today, many are emailing me telling me to not give up. And I'd have to concur with them as I was able to stumble upon one of Blossom's past channelling messages. It was her 11th one that reads:

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.

Now I am hoping, I am praying, that we do indeed see something tomorrow's full end. It did hit me pretty hard that nothing transpired today, but I am sucking up all that's left of me and putting my full support into the last day where we can see this incredible experience manifest. I have my fingers crossed!

Labels: blossom goodchild, channeling, extra terrestrials, galactic federation, google earth, light ship, october 14

Posted by 10-14-08 at 6:32 PM 1121 comments

I wonder what they will say when the 15th comes and goes will it be the 16th?, They have lost all credability and are clucthing at straws but you can only fool people so many times before they think what a load of crap, I was hoping something would happen but hey lets just get on with our lives and forget this gfol crap, I would not like to be blossom goodchild at this moment as she has been exposed for what she really is, A FRAUD!!!!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 12:02 pm » by ratash

Oh Forgot to say that when the 15th passes without anything happening they will most likely say that we didnt will it enough for it to happen :? , Hold on i have just seen something above my house? Be back in a minute

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 12:06 pm » by ratash

Sorry false alarm :D I carnt see anything apart from grey skies ;)

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 pm » by Alexrubic

Look, guys and girls, it is wonderful to have imagination and a childlike wonder about worlds seen and unseen. It's marvellous to have faith and to accept that there may be powers beyond our ken but you also have to exercise a certain amount logical discernment when contemplating these things and accepting them as fact.

I think it is sad if people allow themselves to become 'sheeple' again and accept that everything they see, hear, read and are told by 'them' is the only and absolute truth based on this GFOL 'prediction' not coming to pass!

I do believe most people have been conditioned to 'sleep' through most of their waking life oblivious to the manipulations that go on around them to keep them subservient to 'the powers that be', so having the imagination to see beyond that is important but you must also be vigilant that 'wishful thinking' doesn't also cloud your judgement!

Lies, misinformation and deceptions take many forms - not just the prosaic things like who really runs the country but also things like alien intervention, etc. I don't think GFOL was a deliberate deception on the part of Ms Goodchild, necessarily, but if there is any factual basis to 'channelling', then you also have to accept the possibility that deceptive 'entities' can be channelled and that channellers themselves can be deceived. In any event, the illogicality of such an awe-inspiring display being broadcast well in advance of the event was just too overwhelming for it to be given any serious credence!

Ultimately, remember that truth has often proven to be stranger than fiction!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 3:41 pm » by Satyricon

The sky is grey, cant see anything. Perhabs the aliens ran out of gas on the way to earth, lost their gps and flying helpless around or they decided to stay home. :alien:
I bet that blossom goodchild are laughing the whole way to the bank... Or maybe they come visit us tonight ...wait my alien friend from pluto are telling my they visit us next year 9/9 2009 at 9 am, guess I have to read a book about this visit and sell it for 25 $ if anyone is interested :scary:

Writer

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 3:51 pm » by emilelsan

Here is another one who is getting more smarter :)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f9e_1224068163

Initiate

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 4:01 pm » by Qiqiba

becks wrote:well why not cancel all the worlds religious holidays as we are in a skeptical mood...
no tooth fairy Easter bunny. and Christmas...and take all the fun out of the world..,

do you celebrate Christmas, or say no I will work cause its a joke...get a grip.

Im not even religious and I enjoy the good will to all...I just go with the flow of happiness and excitement...not wait till Boxing day and insult everyone from the day before for being retards..
This kept you amused, but you have nothing positive to say and in my book..keep it to yourself. The world will be better for it.

As far as I know religious holidays are about the past (thigs that - supposedly - already happened). Never heard about like christians having celebrations of Armaggedon Day or something like that. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

:? So what's your point here? 8-)

Writer

PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:41 pm » by Humtone

Happy Blossom Goodchild Is A Cunt Day !!!!!

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 12:39 am » by tracehd1

kairiak_br wrote:I don't have GE Pro... could you post a screenshot of this thing trace? thx

Hi Kairiak,
I finally figured out how to get that attachment out of MS Outlook...sorry I didn't get this to you sooner...but I had to go and haven't been able to get on until now. By now *We* both know 10-14 never came to fruition....(at least blossoms prediction) however: her prediction didn't hold a lot of water with me to begin with. I just thought it was weird that GE Pro Weather was showing this anomaly and from what I can remember she did mention something about a cone...sooo... here's the pic. Again..sorry it took me so long to get it to post. Have a good one...and be blessed!!! :flop:

*If you can't keep it...@ least keep it Real!*

Initiate

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 12:39 am » by Theshee

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PreviousNext