Happy GFoL day?!- have you seen any signs?

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 1:00 am » by tracehd1

kerrblur2 wrote:hey everyone form cocoa beach! got my laptop wit me... you open your GE, and get the area u want to shoot and hit "Print Screen/SysRq" and goto Paint, and click "Shift-Insert" and then crop it accordingly, and then save it as a JPG.

then after this, you goto the photos section of thsi site and upload it

Just wanted to say thanx for the info...I'll remember that instead of going to the hassle of trying to email it to myself...and blahblahblahhhhhhhh lol I thought I might have to print...re-scan into computer..etc..lol :? :hmmm: :lol:
*If you can't keep it...@ least keep it Real!*

Writer

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 am » by kairiak_br

well thanks trace, I´ve seen some videos of snow cones on youtube but this image is much stranger... I mean, looks like some kid went into MS Paint and sketched a trapezoid !

btw do anybody know some scientific reason for snow cones to occur?? I mean, is it a natural common phenomenum or what?? I had never heard of them before
I, the one known as God
Say that my creation has an end
Sadness and grief control my mind
As I see the future of my land

Such beauty and harmony I have created
In which I committed no mistake
My only fault was trying to bind
Mother Nature and Mankind

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 4:48 am » by tracehd1

There's another Discussion Board I go to and we're discussing GE and the Weather Patterns lately...Especially leading up to 10-14. Anyways...some had suggested that it's the way GE's Satellites update...stitching together pieces to get a whole view that a satellite may not be able to get at the time due to position, etc. Some have suggested it's the Governments way *National Security* to hide certain things obviously they don't want anyone knowing . I tend to agree with Govt and National Security reasons, then the position of a satellite...but then I wonder...where I found this particular *Cone* pattern what would they be hiding out there? lol I've notice the last 3wks watching GE there has been many different shapes cut out of the clouds...triangles, squares, rectangles...even the Arctic has a funny *Glitch* viewable..(to me that is.) Someone else may know the answer...I'd be glad to hear what................................... (?) As I stated before, I held no faith in that *Blossoms* prediction at all, but I do believe in UFO's....Life beyond us. To know what our own Govt knows..huh? lol Have a good One!!!

Trace
*If you can't keep it...@ least keep it Real!*

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 9:46 am » by Becks

I have just finished work, got home grabbed a beer, and looked at todays responses ...

I find it amusing to see how angry people have got ...C***t this shoot this, blah bah...who is more upset...those that were open to the idea that GFoL may rock up...or the angry at the world nay sayers, who have to vent and say I told you so...

We are ALL sheeple in one way or another, its in our nature...the vast majority of the people here are here for a reason.....to see what we are fed is fact or fiction..

who knows until we do our research and see..

any self respecting person in hind sight can be judgmental...say nasty things about someone ...then in their next post they talk about white orbs floating around that must be spirits...see what Im getting at...one persons ...is another persons.....

The height of humanity, is love respect,understanding, and knowledge seeking etc etc...can you all say you are these things.. as they say those in glass houses..

Do we all laugh and berate at posters on this site , because they something unusual...no...do we laugh at those that believe in water having memory....UFOS, Nwo conspiracies,disclosure projects, secret fema camps there to kill everyone...

do you see my point...to deride someone..really is to do it to yourself...maybe you should just stick with Fox news and be safe..lol

Writer

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 10:45 am » by Plumbduff

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 10:17 pm » by Becks

poor woman...see seems genuine...and very embarrassed ...cut her some slack people.
Imagine this woman was your mother and people were saying some of this stuff to her..Be critical but polite. Show you are civilized ...

Writer

PostThu Oct 16, 2008 10:53 pm » by Anunaki

I’m disappointed more with the response to this on various threads here and other similar forums and chat rooms I've frequented lately. More so I think than the fact that nothing happened.
One thing is for sure and that is she believed it. So where does that take us?
It may be a hoax but I don't think she's the instigator. I would suggest she has been manipulated somehow for reasons I can only guess at. To dis-credit the UFO movement perhaps or to measure our receptiveness to a possible Blue Beam follow up in the future?
Take into consideration the very real projects overseen by military intelligences such as Darpa allowing direct interaction with the brain.
This article below is topical news so you can be pretty sure that what they aren’t telling us is more 'out there'.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1841108,00.html

These brain interfacing/manipulation theories are old enough already to be legends. Many people have spoke how ‘It sounded like they were talking to me.. in my head’ such as the suspected CIA MKULTRA program that gained notoriety in the John Lennon assassination.

http://www.john-lennon.net/whoauthorizedtheassassinationofjohnlennon.htm

“The Manchurian MKULTRA candidate assassin dropped the gun and proceeded to take out a copy of J. D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye, and calmly started reading. The Dakota doorman, Jose Perdomo, shouted at the assassin, "Do you know what you've done?" "I just shot John Lennon," he replied, accurately enough.
"He walked past me and then I heard in my head, 'Do it, do it, do it,' over and over again, saying 'Do it, do it, do it,' like that," recalled in a BBC documentary several years after going to prison. "I don't remember aiming. I must have done, but I don't remember drawing a bead or whatever you call it. And I just pulled the trigger steady five times." The assassin described his feeling at the time of the shooting as "no emotion, no anger dead silence in the brain."
His unnatural tone sounded all-too-familiar for British lawyer and journalist Fenton Bresler, who wrote the book, Who Killed John Lennon? The assassin was a brainwashed hit man carrying out someone else's contract, writes Bresler, "he is in many ways as much the victim of those who wanted to kill John Lennon, as Lennon himself."

Here’s a Remote Mind Interfacing patent going back to the mid seventies I found on the late William Coopers original website http://www.hourofthetime.comindexolddec2006.html

United States Patent 3,951,134
Malech
April 20, 1976

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

Abstract

Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote
from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies
are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the
signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is
modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which
is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the
brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The
demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to
a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform
also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted
back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity
therein.

Inventors:
Malech; Robert G. (Plainview, NY)
Assignee:
Dorne & Margolin Inc. (Bohemia, NY)
Appl. No.:
Filed:
August 5, 1974
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

Medical science has found brain waves to be a useful barometer of organic functions. Measurements of electrical activity in the brain have been instrumental in detecting physical and psychic disorder, measuring stress, determining sleep patterns, and monitoring body metabolism.

The present art for measurement of brain waves employs electroencephalographs including probes with sensors which are attached to the skull of the subject under study at points proximate to the regions of the brain being monitored. Electrical contact between the sensors and apparatus employed to process the detected brain waves is maintained by a plurality of wires extending from the sensors to the apparatus. The necessity for physically attaching the measuring apparatus to the subject imposes several limitations on the measurement process. The subject may experience discomfort, particulary if the measurements are to be made over extended periods of time. His bodily movements are restricted and he is generally confined to the immediate vicinity of the measuring apparatus. Furthermore, measurements cannot be made while the subject is conscious without his awareness. The comprehensiveness of the measurements is also limited since the finite number of probes employed to monitor local regions of brain wave activity do not permit observation of the total brain wave profile in a single test.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

The present invention relates to apparatus and a method for monitoring brain waves wherein all components of the apparatus employed are remote from the test subject. More specifically, high frequency transmitters are operated to radiate electromagnetic energy of different frequencies through antennas which are capable of scanning the entire brain of the test subject or any desired region thereof. The signals of different frequencies penetrate the skull of the subject and impinge upon the brain where they mix to yield an interference wave modulated by radiations from the brain's natural electrical activity. The modulated interference wave is re-transmitted by the brain and received by an antenna at a remote station where it is demodulated, and processed to provide a profile of the suject's brain waves. In addition to passively monitoring his brain waves, the subject's neurological processes may be affected by transmitting to his brain, through a transmitter, compensating signals. The latter signals can be derived from the received and processed brain waves.

OBJECTS OF THE INVENTION

It is therefore an object of the invention to remotely monitor electrical activity in the entire brain or selected local regions thereof with a single measurement.

Another object is the monitoring of a subject's brain wave activity through transmission and reception of electromagnetic waves.

Still another object is to monitor brain wave activity from a position remote from the subject.

A further object is to provide a method and apparatus for affecting brain wave activity by transmitting electromagnetic signals thereto.

-----

So as you can see. It’s no stretch of the imagination to consider the possibility that there may be more players in this incident than just Blossom herself. Personally I think the way this whole event has unfolded, in my mind anyway has raised more questions than it answers.
Nothing about her claims fit a standard 'Hoax to make money' theory. The nature of Hoaxes, if perpetuated by the Hoaxer would be vague enough to give them a way out if/when their prediction doesn’t come to fruition. This incident caught on purely because it was so sincere and specific and people could see that. Even lifetime sceptics were saying, ‘I’ll reserve judgment till the 15th – but I doubt it will happen’
This incident couldn’t have been more specific about a date. A close date also.. not one in 6 months when they could rake in the money. This was very strange in that regard and I’m sure there’s a lot more to this story than meets the eye. And you know that too. That’s why you’re reading this ;) Something just doesn’t fit here. Anyways, this is how my mind works so I thought I'd throw this spanner into the whole incident :scary:

Writer

PostFri Oct 17, 2008 4:38 am » by Saluna

I could tell the whole time that she truly believed and trusted everything she heard from....them / it. That's why the whole prediction was interesting to me and how I personally knew it couldn't have been about greed. What a shame, nothing left to do now except learn from this and move on.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 17, 2008 5:50 am » by Clawspiracy

So what we are suspecting is that she was picked by 'them' to test a reaction to a suposed landing, part of Blue Beam?

I feel that it may have simply been a mistake, and she's paying for it dearly, but I'm not so sure about it being part of Blue Beam. If so, it was a failure. If she only made 4k, it would seem that it was only hundreds of people affected, not thousands. As for the helmets, they would need to be worn, no?

I'm on the fence on it, but her apology did seem sincere. Or she's a great con artist.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostSat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 am » by Anunaki

What I suspect is that it was a simple basic head count of who would sit up and listen, from all walks of life.. even the skeptics as I've mentioned before. It may be Blue Beam or a variant thereof. We just don't know. We do know however... things are not falling into place and that usually means, something is brewing. I've got a 1000 piece jigsaw here but I have 1200 pieces.. what gives :hmmm: 5 corner pieces also.. oh shiiiiit!!!! :o
As for your reply.. the head/helmet thing was purely to let you know, what they are WILLING to come clean about, by no means does that imply the level they are at. Remember the Stealth Fighter was out n about a good decade before witnesses even saw it in the sky and that's pretty good for something that relies on the sky. Imagine what is behind closed doors that rely on bunkers if you can. Sleep Well :D

PreviousNext