Happy Halloween DTV

Initiate

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 am » by Septeloid

It's almost 2 hours into Halloween here in Ireland and I thought I'd darken the mood by wishing you all a very Scary Halloween!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Being Irish, we take the traditional of Hallowe'en quite seriously.

As most of you will know, Halloween’s origins date back to the ancient Celtic festival of 'Samhain' which marked the end of harvest and the beginning of winter, a time of year associated with death. The pagan Celts believed that on that night, the boundary between the worlds of the living and dead blurred, and the ghosts of the dead returned to the earth. It was a night for preternatural communication with the dead, various forms of divination and prophecy, and sexual rituals.

By the 800s, the influence of the Catholic Church entered into Celtic lands. In the seventh century, Pope Boniface IV had already designated November 1 All Saints' Day, a time to honor saints and martyrs. Later, the Church would make November 2 All Souls' Day, a day to honor the dead. The eve of All Saints', All Saints', and All Souls were celebrated with big bonfires, parades, and dressing up in costumes as saints, angels, and devils.

This was the wise way the missionary Church acted in face of this pagan feast that she transformed. She ordered the customs and habits that existed among a people to the Catholic Religion.

Upload to Disclose.tv

''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 am » by Otomon

YOU SATANIC WORSHIPING ASSHOLE! :twisted:

game-of-satan-t34634.html
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 am » by Septeloid

otomon wrote:YOU SATANIC WORSHIPING ASSHOLE! :twisted:

Oto
don't
forget
to
take
your
medication
:flop:
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 am » by Newearthman

Cheers! I get to dress up as newearthman on DTV 364 days a year! Maybe tomarow I will be myself...

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 am » by Otomon

septeloid wrote:
otomon wrote:YOU SATANIC WORSHIPING ASSHOLE! :twisted:

Oto
don't
forget
to
take
your
medication
:flop:

THANKS BITCH! BE RIGTH BACK IMA GO OVERDOSE AGAIN,ILL COME BACK AND WE CAN DISCUSS WHY HALLOWEEN IS TH BEST HOLLYDAY EVER.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:19 am » by Septeloid

2020vision wrote:chopped hot chilles, wrapped up in foil as sweets - Trick! :twisted:

oooo I'm gonna have fun tonight :lol:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:22 am » by Donovan

2020vision wrote:chopped hot chilles, wrapped up in foil as sweets - Trick! :twisted:

where i come from trick means something else :twisted: :D
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Initiate

PostSun Oct 31, 2010 4:22 am » by Astroboy777

Happy Halloween... DT'V'iewers
Image :nails: :peep:

:cheers:
.................................Image

Next