HAPPY NEW YEAR YOUSZ ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!

Writer

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 12:52 am » by Dorian

lynziswez wrote:
dorian wrote:Absolutely lost. This guy needs help, and as much as I think he is becoming a waste to society, I wish I could pull him back into reality. Kills me seeing such a lost soul.

Dorian... You've only been on here a tick in the big 24 hr clock & yet you make judgement & comments on someone that you know nothing about, as well as talk about him like he's not here & like he's not going to see your personal comments about him... rather assuming & very unjustified.

Saturnv is part of the current make up of Dtv & brings many a smile & giggle as well as a few other emotions to the surface... please don't intimidate him & scare him off... :flop:

Ok...hold on. I have been here long enough to see several crazy out of control illogical rants from him out of nowhere. My point is there is something seriously wrong with him and I wish I could help. It is disturbing to see a soul this lost. You can judge facts...and nothing else.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 12:54 am » by Buhdoo

lynziswez wrote:Dorian... You've only been on here a tick in the big 24 hr clock & yet you make judgement & comments on someone that you know nothing about, as well as talk about him like he's not here & like he's not going to see your personal comments about him... rather assuming & very unjustified.

Saturnv is part of the current make up of Dtv & brings many a smile & giggle as well as a few other emotions to the surface... please don't intimidate him & scare him off... :flop:

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 am » by 44z44

lynziswez wrote:
dorian wrote:Absolutely lost. This guy needs help, and as much as I think he is becoming a waste to society, I wish I could pull him back into reality. Kills me seeing such a lost soul.

Dorian... You've only been on here a tick in the big 24 hr clock & yet you make judgement & comments on someone that you know nothing about, as well as talk about him like he's not here & like he's not going to see your personal comments about him... rather assuming & very unjustified.

:clapper: happy new year saturnv.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 1:38 am » by Lynziswez

dorian wrote:
lynziswez wrote:

Ok...hold on. I have been here long enough to see several crazy out of control illogical rants from him out of nowhere. My point is there is something seriously wrong with him and I wish I could help. It is disturbing to see a soul this lost. You can judge facts...and nothing else.

The longer you spend on DTV , the more you will realise that the people that visit here & stop for a while, are people who research, do their own investigations & attempt to acquire some knowledge on the topic before they make comment...just like I did, by reading through all the comments you have made here on your short time at DTV... what I found was that they consist of a lot of judgemental unwarranted comments, which have no merit. You attack anyone that disagrees with you, you tell people what you know as fact & tell people to ignore the thousands of pieces of evidence that has been put forward... you know what you actually sound like..... a politican ... ooops sorry do I remember that you mentioned in one of your first posts that you had strong interest in politics !!!!! If you did your homework & bothered to read back on saternv's previous comments you would have seen that over the years he has make some fantastic contributions to DTV. If you had done your homework before you commented then you would have realised that these outbursts & rants are the results of catastrophic news & the effects of medical drugs. That it is these that have brought the changes in the saturnv that we all know & love...& it doesn't mean that we love him any less just because he is ranting a bit of shit !!!

So your first lesson on DTV is .... do your homework before your shout your mouth off, because there are many people on here who will be more than happy to put you right & shout you down.

Writer

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 1:59 am » by Dorian

lynziswez,

Talking about NOT doing your homework. You literally just made 100% false statements about me and my posts. You will meet few in your lifetime that are as anti-establishment as me...I am the farthest from a "politician" as there can be. Second, cite ONE post where I have been non-tolerant of those that challenge me. You CAN'T. I represent the 1st Amendment to the highest level. I may not agree, but respect anyone's opinion. So try to be an honest person when you attack someone.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 2:30 am » by Lynziswez

Listen mate... everyone can see all your past posts on your profile, let the evidence speak for itself !!! I'm not going to sit on here all night copy & pasting to prove a point because I don't have too, t's there for all to see... My point was this ... I'll say it loud & clear so that there is no mistaking exactly what my message is......

LEAVE SATURNV THE :censored: ALONE ...

now look you've made me swear & on New Year too

Happy New Year
:hugging:

Writer

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 2:37 am » by Dorian

lynziswez wrote:Listen mate... everyone can see all your past posts on your profile, let the evidence speak for itself !!! I'm not going to sit on here all night copy & pasting to prove a point because I don't have too, t's there for all to see... My point was this ... I'll say it loud & clear so that there is no mistaking exactly what my message is......

Happy New Year

Very nice...mature and accurate. Very sad. Called out for false accusations and hide behind falsehoods. Don't call me "mate" as that is term of endearment for those you believe is kindred spirit. I vehemently stated he is not of right mind and honestly stated I wish I could reach out to him to help. Evidently you CHOOSE what to read and interpret. Unbelievable. You should be ashamed.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 2:40 am » by Iamthatiam

:lol: Frack you too Saturn....Have a "New happy another same old shitty year alive all over again" M8, I'll seeya next one saying : "Plez, bring this ppl aliens to destroys em, they want be destroyed"

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We all gonna die anyways, so.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers:

And a few more....*burp* :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 2:42 am » by Richc

As this is your thread saturnv.

Happy 2012 mate. Another year you can chalk off. :clapper:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 am » by Iamthatiam

dorian wrote:
lynziswez wrote:Listen mate... everyone can see all your past posts on your profile, let the evidence speak for itself !!! I'm not going to sit on here all night copy & pasting to prove a point because I don't have too, t's there for all to see... My point was this ... I'll say it loud & clear so that there is no mistaking exactly what my message is......

Happy New Year

Very nice...mature and accurate. Very sad. Called out for false accusations and hide behind falsehoods. Don't call me "mate" as that is term of endearment for those you believe is kindred spirit. I vehemently stated he is not of right mind and honestly stated I wish I could reach out to him to help. Evidently you CHOOSE what to read and interpret. Unbelievable. You should be ashamed.

Dorian, go get youreself a pussy, and leave Saturn in peace you fokker :flop:

And yeah...you can stick youre maturity up deeep!!!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext