Happy Thanksgiving!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 6:51 pm » by domdabears

also everything is closed on thanksgiving. then the losers get up and go to stores at 3 in the fuckin morning to save a buck on toys for christmas. i cant believe people actually do that shit.
we'll be seeing videos of big fat people trampling over people when the doors open. it always happens.

Upload to Disclose.tv

LOL her weave falls off!!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:01 pm » by Cornbread714

Happy Thanksgiving, Dom, and the rest of you...

This one should be a littler calmer than last for me. I had to go to 2 dinners last year, and then I had to go play a gig with an asshole from New York who ended up firing me onstage.

Too bad for him I had a microphone, too, and made a little speech to the audience before calmly packing up my guitar and splitting. It was pretty funny and I was sick of this guy's bullshit anyway, we were at the end of a low-paying tour and his firing me probably averted his imminent strangulation.

I had a bottle of expensive, real absinthe that I had bought for one of the parties that day didn't get opened and ended up hitting it hard when I got home.

Ahh, absinthe... wonderful stuff.

One of the parties I went to last year was a group I knew from another forum. A drinking forum, ha ha.

There was a rich guy from that forum who paid for about 20 people to come to Amsterdam to party for Thanksgiving. I shit you not, he paid plane fare and rooms for anybody that wanted to come, and invited me to meet up with them for Thanksgiving dinner.

We could use a guy like that here!

He emailed me again this year, even though I don't hang out at that forum anymore. It was actually kind of lame last year, they were all hung over and had been smoking too much weed, plus I didn't really know any of them except from their drunken posts. So I didn't bother to get back in touch this time. I don't know if he brought a bunch of people this year, but he's here in Amsterdam, probably with a bunch of strippers. I guess I'm getting old... :D

So this year, I'm at home with a couple of bottles of nice Merlot and I find myself pretty thankful for a lot.

I'm more broke than usual but I've got a nice warm place, some fine Moroccan philosopher's stone, no bands rehearsing in my studio (I'm really thankful for that even though it's my bread and butter at the moment), and some Mexican food on the stove (fuck turkey).

Here's a toast to Ducky, who's relaxing at the Graybar Hotel, and to all of you, whether you reside in a Thanskgiving-celebrating police state, or not (a little ex-pat humor, ha ha).

I'm thankful that I'm lucky enough to be a fat, spoiled Westerner. Count your blessings, people. Not everyone on the planet will get to stuff their faces, watch football and post drivel on the intertron today...

Cheers, y'all!! :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:20 pm » by Spock

Happy Thanksgiving CornBread! True about being spoiled, most of us are all VERY fortunate.

Funny about the Mexican Food. Just last week I told my work buddy that my favorite food of all time was "Old El Paso" Taco dinner from the grocery store (brown the meat and add the seasoning). And I would rather carve the Thanksgiving Taco then a turkey - but the wife won't allow that.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:27 pm » by domdabears

Tacos? Man... I get pissed if my mom dont make turkey for thanksgiving. 2 years ago she made Cornish hens. Grrrrrr bitch!!

but im about to go to my mom and dads in a bit to have thanksgiving. we actually have the whole family there. first time in 20 years. gonna be fun :hmmm:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 pm » by Cornbread714

spock wrote:Happy Thanksgiving CornBread! True about being spoiled, most of us are all VERY fortunate.

Funny about the Mexican Food. Just last week I told my work buddy that my favorite food of all time was "Old El Paso" Taco dinner from the grocery store (brown the meat and add the seasoning). And I would rather carve the Thanksgiving Taco then a turkey - but the wife won't allow that.

I'd like to carve her taco:

She looks like my type. Actually, her tits are too big, but she's got a sweet face and I never quite got over the hippie-chick look :D

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:42 pm » by domdabears

Too big!!???? Ughhhhh dude. Their never too big. :obsessed:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:42 pm » by Cornbread714

domdabears wrote:Tacos? Man... I get pissed if my mom dont make turkey for thanksgiving. 2 years ago she made Cornish hens. Grrrrrr bitch!!

but im about to go to my mom and dads in a bit to have thanksgiving. we actually have the whole family there. first time in 20 years. gonna be fun :hmmm:

Ha ha! Yeah, Cornish hens suck! They remind me of Eraserhead:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 pm » by domdabears

cornbread714 wrote:
domdabears wrote:Tacos? Man... I get pissed if my mom dont make turkey for thanksgiving. 2 years ago she made Cornish hens. Grrrrrr bitch!!

Ha ha! Yeah, Cornish hens suck! They remind me of Eraserhead:

Upload to Disclose.tv

LOL what the hell was that??? that was weird as hell. and gross
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:50 pm » by Spock

I'll never eat small birds again. Last time I did it was quail. Had to pick the buckshot out of my bites like eating damn watermelon seeds or something.

My wife has the spread kicinin today. Been cooking since last night. It will take us 10 minutes to wolf it down, and the rest of the day to clean up the carnage.

I'm all about traditional Thanksgiving Dom. Especially since I'm not allowed in the kitchen during preparation. I hope I'm not allowed in the kitchen during cleanup either.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:53 pm » by Spock

Oh DUDE! EraserHeader is one of the best films of all time - right up there with the Wall and a ClockWork Orange. I still have an old tee shirt with eraserhead on it.

GET THE MOVIE DOM - you'll want to own it.

PreviousNext