Harp, experts say it is harmful.

Writer

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 am » by Sceptical

I watched this a couple of weeks ago, totally agree, if they dont know what this could do then they should not use this technology, anyone not watched this yet I would suggest that you do, its very interesting, especially for those like me who are just begining to dip a toe into these topics. :nails:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 12:45 am » by Towelie

They do these things cos there crazy... Look at things like the Hydrogen bomb, they thought it could burn up the atmosphere.... so they detonated a load of them in the atmosphere.
Large Hadron Collider way to dangerous for us to even have with our understanding and they built it anyway.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 3:08 am » by Blackbarbie

hmm watched 10mins of the vid and got annoyed lol
how can they say it has no affect on the earth when there shooting it with the same energy that the sun is already beaming down
arggghhhh :obsessed:
if we wernt here the earth wud be such a m ore beautiful place we just mess it up and experiment and 1 day its gna go really bad and like wipe out a country or something or start ww3. its sorta the same as gm because wer messing around with things that dont need to be messed with :hell:

=[ :bang;
Religion was made by a business man.