Harvesting Souls to Robots

Writer

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 7:12 pm » by Rar1981

I had a dream last night about us being able to take ones soul and actually transfer that into a robot. It was wierd like you had different types of robots for different people. If you were a soldier when you died you could have a combat robot and always be in the military. If you worked for NASA then you could always work for NASA and keep your memories your knowledge forever.
In my dream you could pay this company to build you a robot to your likings, as in size shape customize it. Your body would die but your soul would be ongoing.

I was watching something about superhumans on the discovery channel and then I dreamed about that.
You would love the basic sense and no need to eat or breathe air, so you can travel the universe.

That would be cool I think, but unless you have free will you might end up a robotic slave.
Do you know you're being watched?

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 7:24 pm » by TheDuck

rar1981 wrote:I had a dream last night about us being able to take ones soul and actually transfer that into a robot. It was wierd like you had different types of robots for different people. If you were a soldier when you died you could have a combat robot and always be in the military. If you worked for NASA then you could always work for NASA and keep your memories your knowledge forever.
In my dream you could pay this company to build you a robot to your likings, as in size shape customize it. Your body would die but your soul would be ongoing.

I was watching something about superhumans on the discovery channel and then I dreamed about that.
You would love the basic sense and no need to eat or breathe air, so you can travel the universe.

That would be cool I think, but unless you have free will you might end up a robotic slave.

Have you seen Caprica?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm » by Boondox681

maybe your a prophet.
everything you've spoke of seems plausible in this age of insanity.
one word-atlantis.
it's all cyclical,and we're lucky enough to be on the magic spoke.
peace.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 pm » by zionslion

yo check out this book called " the age of spiritual machines"!

better than any movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Age_of ... l_Machines

Writer

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 8:20 pm » by Rar1981

zionslion wrote:yo check out this book called " the age of spiritual machines"!

better than any movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Age_of ... l_Machines

I havent seen caprica but ive been told its like stargate 7 or maybe im wrong on that one. Also the show I was watching did have Ray Kurzweil and how he takes 250 supplements a day and 8 glasses of green tea until they can make him live forever, the show did not go into detail about the book but more about how he predicted technological advances.
No one has been able to "harvest the soul" yet have they?
Do you know you're being watched?

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 8:31 pm » by Eaganthorn

There is the phrase, "give up the ghost", which is a death reference, near death reference or a reference to what happens when a person is tortured with intense pain over a long period of time.

The implication is that the soul cannot stay in a dead body and must leave at the time of death or just prior to death. If the body does not die, but has given up the ghost, it is considered soulless.

Not that I believe such sillyness.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 8:56 pm » by Boondox681

here's my take.we all know the term 'aura'.we all have one.the soul is not inside the body.it is that 'aura' which holds us together.that being said,it's obvious that there is only one 'soul' holding all of us together..just my POV.peace.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 9:25 pm » by Boondox681

start watching at the 4 minute mark.
it's not really the technology that gets my attention
it's their ideology and what they're looking to do.
crazy bastards.

-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 10:03 pm » by Mushroom

Did you know they have already successfully fused brain cells to a silicon chip?

Initiate

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 pm » by Blaborde1488

"The ghost in the machine"
Aren't we already souls trapped inside a robot???

Next