Has a live Bigfoot been captured?

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 6:36 am » by ZetaRediculous

While doing a quick search of YouTube I came across the following vid.......

Upload to Disclose.tv

Which states that infomation would be released via http://www.mid-americabigfoot.com/.

At the time of posting Icouldn't find any info on the website, but did a quick search for the Quantra team and came across this website http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/breaking-quantra-team-may-have-captured.html?showComment=1356645329153.

As these guys sponsor the first vid, it might just be a hoax to get more traffic, which would be a shameful piece of advertising!

Apparently, the guy that supplied the information (Ed Smith) used to be part of the Quantra team. As yet there is no video or photographic evidence yet... here's what he said...
Understand that I am no longer a member of the Orig-6 in its new form. All of my access to the databases and communication nexus were removed. I thought.

Today, I received a text from the "Flash List" routing server. The text is as follows:

December 27, 2012 10:09 AM

As of 0906 27 DEC 2012, "Daisy" is in the box.

I believe this message is factually correct because when we referred BF while under observation we used the term "target".the designation was to change to "daisy" once captured.

This was never published or posted.

"CINC" is capture control and "6" is the chief or lead. No one else would have known this.

Plus the routing and IP information matches.

I believe that Quantra has a live specimen.

If this is correct then I congratulate them on a job well done.

The reply from Quantra director D.W. Lee was a curt "No comment"....

Is this going to turn into another hoax???

we shall have to wait and see
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 6:58 am » by Eldorado

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.com/2012/12/quantra-team-live-bigfoot-is-rumor.html?showComment=1356653325105

well who knows.....probably a hoax......

there are actually laws written to protect the Sasquatch.......

Cant capture or kill............or the Feds will come steal the body from them for their own research....LOL
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

"Has a live Bigfoot been captured?"

No.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 3:27 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Eldorado wrote:http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.com/2012/12/quantra-team-live-bigfoot-is-rumor.html?showComment=1356653325105

well who knows.....probably a hoax......

there are actually laws written to protect the Sasquatch.......

Cant capture or kill............or the Feds will come steal the body from them for their own research....LOL

Thanks for that link Eldorado..

Looking on some of the articles on there, there seems to be a lot of in-fighting in the BF world at the moment, especially between Team Tazer and the Ketchum study, more specifically Micheal Merchent ranting about her study (plenty of videos on youtube were he is sounding off about the cat vet (Ketchum)).

And another story of a shot Sasquatch in cold storage awaiting examination that will commence 15th January and end around May, at a un-named university.

:ohno: :ohno: :bang;
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 3:41 pm » by Spock

Man, they got some bad apples in their bunch don't they. "The cat vet", wreaks of jealousy by not being included or the first.

I guess it's standard practice for prosecutors and jurors to rely on expert DNA testimony of a "cat vet" to throw people in prison for the rest of their lives.

I can imagine this guys specimen...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 3:42 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo