has anyone actually disclosed anything on disclose tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 2:07 am » by Lucidlemondrop

tinman4higher wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I haven't seen the film, do you have a link handy?

I like it when you call me handy...I will try to find the link

That is funny.........I almost called you sweetie, but I didn't want to come off too "friendly" I have my moments!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 am » by Kurious

lucidlemondrop wrote:
kurious wrote:Why have I had another reply removed ? Lucid do you know or can you shine some light on it for me ?

I had member complaint on that post...........I looked back at the thread and saw two other posts by you that were very similar and I made a judgment call and took down the one.

In hindsight it may not have been the best call, but at the time I felt it was okay as a compromise to leave the other similar ones and take out that one.

It was not DrJones that alerted staff, by the way.........but of course I can't divulge who it was.
Doesn't really matter.

If faced with same decision in the future I will not delete the post based on the same information that I was using when I deleted that.

Thank you for your patience in waiting until I could answer.

Lucid.........

Appreciate the response but it doesn't clear up why I had a post removed in this thread when all I did was ask the original poster if he really knew Mr Mckinnon to pass on a message from me, there was no bad language involved either so I don't understand the censoring in this instance & would appreciate a response on the removal of my questions based upon those facts ? Simply so I don't make the same mistake again.

Now the removal of my reply to Jones in the Disinfo list thread I plainly see why you may have judged it removable, your a credit to the admins for not divulging who reported it but we all know Jones is a cry baby so it doesn't surprise me he moaned to a admin, you may deny this all you wish but he is a big girl who lives with his parents after all !! :banana: :dancing: :banana:

Cheers Lucid !
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate

PostSat Jan 30, 2010 1:33 pm » by Nedroj

The thread developed to a intresting thread after all ill think :). Did not know that about the oil you got for an exampel. It pays to read all the pages :mrgreen:

Grets from Sweden and have a nice day u all.
DULCE EST DESIPERE IN LOCO

Initiate

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 8:24 pm » by Sykolojik

perhaps one of those roaming black holes swallowed it..one follows me around daily..eating posts on other sites, my keys, bags of pot, even a cat once..just poof, gone..

Initiate

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 am » by Sykolojik

yeah..so i posted a reply in a thread..and one of those roaming black holes ate the whole thread..unless i said something i shouldn't have? i wouldn't be surprised..the league of shadows is everywhere.. :nwo: :lol: i'm gonna end up getting myself killed...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 am » by Cornbread714

Has anyone actually disclosed anything on disclose tv?

I did see some titties once.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 6:59 am » by -Marduk-

lucidlemondrop wrote:
tinman4higher wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I haven't seen the film, do you have a link handy?

I like it when you call me handy...I will try to find the link

That is funny.........I almost called you sweetie, but I didn't want to come off too "friendly" I have my moments!

MUHAHAHAWHAWAH
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 am » by Ishumble

Well said saturn :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 am » by -Marduk-

Hey thatz Pindzy folks

Glorious times...eheh

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 am » by Troll2rocks

marduk2012 wrote:Hey thatz Pindzy folks

Glorious times...eheh

Oh pindz :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

He did big idiot from himself. :lol:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Previous