has anyone actually disclosed anything on disclose tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 am » by Saturnv

i came to disclose tv lookin for answers to some things that happned to me seems its just a bash obhama site now ...americas psycotic obsession with politics! ok there are some good posts about et free energy etc but its bogged down in politics and the forum just a chat site now does anyone actually have anything to disclose if not shut the fuck up

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 3:49 am » by Saturnv

and i cant wait for america to extradite gary mckinnon hes holding back what he knows till they jail him take it from me that guy will destroy america he has the knowlage he hacked the worlds biggest superpower dont you think he didnt find out anything be verry nieave of them to think not !!!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 3:51 am » by Undaunted

saturnv wrote:i came to disclose tv lookin for answers to some things that happned to me seems its just a bash obhama site now ...americas psycotic obsession with politics! ok there are some good posts about et free energy etc but its bogged down in politics and the forum just a chat site now does anyone actually have anything to disclose if not shut the fuck up

I knew you was the author of this before I even clicked it.You seem like an asshole who needs an asshole like me to tell you how much of an asshole you are..........YOUR AN ASSHOLE,..............yours truly KING ASSHOLE. :owned: :owned: :owned: :owne

Hows that for discolsure.
Last edited by Undaunted on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy the ride...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 am » by Saturnv

and gary very shrewed he got the worlds attention on him he WONT dissapear time for the truth america !!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 3:55 am » by Saturnv

undaunted ehh is that what you got to disclose im an asshole dam your good what you gonna disclose next i wonder !!!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 am » by sockpuppet

Well, it seems you are not actually disclosing anything, so go find somewhere else to puke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 4:05 am » by Saturnv

sockpuppet was that directed at me if so i personaly know gary and its not my place to disclose his information thats his job but i can tell you this he will blow the lid if they extradite him he hacked the pentagon for gods sake oops did i say god so is god american you gotta laugh a disclose site where they dont actually want anything disclosed stay in the cupboard site more like !!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 am » by Saturnv

oo and it was disclose tv gary first came to its where he got his information from to hack the pentagon ironic they dont want anything to do with him DIYSNY LAND ANYONE !!

Writer

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 4:13 am » by Isawoneto

ya! they sure have. have you had a peek at any of the material yet? have a look at the left hand side of the home page its fairly easy to understand...im no Einstein myself but I manage to find something!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 28, 2010 4:17 am » by Saturnv

anyone seen the last speech dr greer gave yup he said in the very very near future him and his cohorts will have a prototype free energy machine up and running ....just waiting on the patsy gary mckinnion to disclose it to the world live on tv if the telivise his trial 90% sure they wont but you never know !!

Next