has anyone used ghost seance phone apps to contact spirits

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 pm » by Smokeydog

didnt i read probably on here there was an app for making you straight if you were gay
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Writer

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 pm » by Stalkingwolf

smokeydog wrote:didnt i read probably on here there was an app for making you straight if you were gay

I remember reading that. I think, if my memory serves me correctly, that it was created by a church.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 8:56 pm » by Allreadydead

lostmysoul wrote:I have been hearing quite a bit lately about mobile apps that summon spirits like ghost seance. My first thought is that this is impossible but I have visited a few websites and read about digital sorcery and I guess if people can summon spirits through normal seances why couldn't a virtual or digital seance do the same? Any input? Do you think spirits could respond to recorded voice vs normal voice? :?

"Hello mum......no sorry.............their fresh out of brains on DTV.........would a big juicy arse do?" :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 9:05 pm » by Pestcontrol

The best thing is just a decent dictaphone left on record, you can even cover up the condensed mic and if something wants to contact you the tape will pick it up , think the questions, leave a good few seconds between thinking the next question, do not give up if nothing happens straight away, try this for about two weeks. make sure the recorder has a review button.

I messed about for a few years and in the end it scared the crap out of me because i used to speak the questions and on the playback i would get the answer before i asked the question along with threats etc..... if it does not work all i can say is location, location, location.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 pm » by Cia212

You guys realize this is a spam post, right?

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 7:06 am » by Killerkujo

I have have downloaded ghost radar and pretty much all of the ghost hunting apps out there. I would say that ghost seance is different because it is a recording of an actual medium that conducts a seance. The other apps are just programed to randomly spit out words. So to answer your question, ghost seance summons ghosts the other apps claim to detect ghosts. Now as far as if it works or not I would imagine it would have the same chance of working as any normal medium holding a traditional seance would have - if you believe in ghosts and seances to begin with. I haven't really seen any hard evidence yet some odd things have happened not sure if they were a result of the app summoning the activity or not or if it was just coincidence. Still fun to try though.

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 am » by Killerkujo

Interesting stuff man do you still have any of this recorded?

pestcontrol wrote:The best thing is just a decent dictaphone left on record, you can even cover up the condensed mic and if something wants to contact you the tape will pick it up , think the questions, leave a good few seconds between thinking the next question, do not give up if nothing happens straight away, try this for about two weeks. make sure the recorder has a review button.

I messed about for a few years and in the end it scared the crap out of me because i used to speak the questions and on the playback i would get the answer before i asked the question along with threats etc..... if it does not work all i can say is location, location, location.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 7:20 am » by Gwar822

Nope, i dont think they've figured out yet how to send magix spellz through the phones n internet! Soon those wizarding world of harry potter warlocks will figure that out and BAM well be susceptible to spells and curses!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 7:27 am » by Epicfailure

cia212 wrote:You guys realize this is a spam post, right?

yep, saw the other one yesterday too....

probably a developer of promoter.

Previous