HAS DTV SOLD OUT TO CENSORSHIP INTERESTS???

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 7:24 pm » by Redwoodrick

I have noticed that DTV has undergone a facelift concurrent with their announcement that google (google sucks) has blocked advertising revenue for this sight.What I noticed is that the "videos being watched right now" feature has been greatly abbreviated and offers the same 5 videos over and over.Also the "breaking news" feature has slowed down to the point that the same "breaking news" stories are the only ones listed for days on end.
WTF?
This reeks of censorship.Am I the only one who sees this?I used to turn to DTV every day several times a day for breaking news but lately I have been seeing news on Yahoo before DTV gets it up there.Also many stories are simply not being posted.
So my question to DTV programmers is HAVE YOU SOLD OUT TO AD DOLLAR PRESSURE?IF NOT THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN!

I know some of you will flame me for suggesting what I have suggested but it just seems like really odd timing that DTV format gets way more restrictive and less disclosing in the same week that they announce ad dollars being withheld by google politics.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 pm » by dialated

ooooooh no he didnt! :snap: :P
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 7:51 pm » by Redwoodrick

Yes, I did...I also noticed that my post was taken off the "recent topics" show list two minutes after it went p there.Two minutes.The other topics are up there much longer.
WHY?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 7:53 pm » by Redwoodrick

redwoodrick wrote:Yes, I did...I also noticed that my post was taken off the "recent topics" show list two minutes after it went p there.Two minutes.The other topics are up there much longer.
WHY?

umm..okay well the new topics part I understand now,but my assertation that DTV is filtering breaking news and limiting video variety and disclosure with the new format stands.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 8:06 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

redwoodrick wrote:umm..okay well the new topics part I understand now,but my assertation that DTV is filtering breaking news and limiting video variety and disclosure with the new format stands.

ok what is breaking news and not on here, want know!

Site Admin

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 8:35 pm » by Disclosetv

redwoodrick wrote:I have noticed that DTV has undergone a facelift concurrent with their announcement that google (google sucks) has blocked advertising revenue for this sight.What I noticed is that the "videos being watched right now" feature has been greatly abbreviated and offers the same 5 videos over and over.Also the "breaking news" feature has slowed down to the point that the same "breaking news" stories are the only ones listed for days on end.
WTF?
This reeks of censorship.Am I the only one who sees this?I used to turn to DTV every day several times a day for breaking news but lately I have been seeing news on Yahoo before DTV gets it up there.Also many stories are simply not being posted.
So my question to DTV programmers is HAVE YOU SOLD OUT TO AD DOLLAR PRESSURE?IF NOT THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN!

I know some of you will flame me for suggesting what I have suggested but it just seems like really odd timing that DTV format gets way more restrictive and less disclosing in the same week that they announce ad dollars being withheld by google politics.

Total BS. Not more to say really.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Content hasn't changed.

Censorship is not happening.

So where is the sellout?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 10:14 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

lucidlemondrop wrote:Content hasn't changed.

Censorship is not happening.

So where is the sellout?

yeah where is all that awesome "Breaking News"...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 pm » by Redwoodrick

disclosetv wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:I have noticed that DTV has undergone a facelift concurrent with their announcement that google (google sucks) has blocked advertising revenue for this sight.What I noticed is that the "videos being watched right now" feature has been greatly abbreviated and offers the same 5 videos over and over.Also the "breaking news" feature has slowed down to the point that the same "breaking news" stories are the only ones listed for days on end.
WTF?

Total BS. Not more to say really.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

The difference is that breaking news has slowed to a trickle.And the same "breaking news" for days on end.Whereas the old format would have updates and and new stories several times a day.
Maybe it is just that nothing newsworthy is happening now as compared to before the change.
And for those who wonder "what other breaking news?" there is quite obviously an absence of new stories relative to the quantity and variety being aired before the shift.
I am not a DTV hater,I have come to rely on this sight quite a bit.But I cant pretend it hasnt been dumbed down in content and variety with the new format cause it is demonstrably so.
Also the same 6 vids being offered up on the home screen for a week!?
WHY?
Last edited by Redwoodrick on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

totally bs...

the breaking news section did not slowed down, thats for sure..

are you Michael Cohen?

Next