Hasbara spam alert: Israli volunteers flood websites

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:50 am » by Thesaint

pro Israel does not equal propaganda or spam

Pro anything doesn't but unfortunately (as with the Islamic spam) being economical with the truth and not including ALL aspects of a situation is NOT telling the truth. That's why Israel comes off worst with the majority of the civilised world. If someone has to create a flood of telling their side of the story that's because their backs are against the wall in trying to prove something, something one never has to do if they are truthful. That's the bottom Line, but what amazes me is by spreading and selling a point of view people think that it's not counter productive, it really is. There are some thing that cannot be defended, no matter what you try and do and being unable to debate them saying things like "you don't know what your talking about" etc etc brings you up on the radar as being a one sided reactionary with no other agenda, that's why you can never be taken seriously. Can you imagine an Israeli coming on here and saying "you know what, what we are doing is not right and it is illegal, it would be he/she that would command respect. All you have to ask yourself is this,

How do we treat our own people who are seen to be helping and defending the people of Palestine, really ask yourself that question and maybe you will see that that's how we see your policies. Even if you come across archaeology that does not fit in with Israeli teachings and current concept, your government hides them away or destroys them completely (and you are not the only country to do this) that's trying to hold on to a lie for the sake of tradition. (I have a video by the naked archaeologist if you would like to see it).

I'm off to my pit now but will await your tirade telling me I'm talking Sxxxx! The worlds people want peace and you could grant it in that region so easily but it looks like your just not interested. I have Jewish friends and they are so different to you and Zinzana you are like two different species.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 am » by Eliakim

disinfoagent007 wrote:Sadly, too many discussions like this is about to destroy this forum.

LOL that is the funniest with an avatar name 'disinfoagent007'.

Do catch up its 2011.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 am » by Mediasorcerer

he means 007 bond,james bond,not 2007,you ole fool eli,lol
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm » by Disinfoagent007

eliakim wrote:
disinfoagent007 wrote:Sadly, too many discussions like this is about to destroy this forum.

LOL that is the funniest with an avatar name 'disinfoagent007'.

Do catch up its 2011.

Omg :bang;

It is a nick on a internetforum...but I can let you in on a secret, but I have to kill all who read this:

I am DisInfo Agent number 007...there is only seven above me, when I find them and finish them off, then I will rule world :owned:

No, I will not have to kill you...and no, it is not me in my avatar!!!!
quality over quantity

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 pm » by Mediasorcerer

it was her attempt to subtly and mildly put you down,as you have critiqued her favourite country, a big no no for some,however,since she so vehemently believes in god,i would say this mistake she made on you was a sign from god to her that she gets it wrong sometimes,we all do,just some cant see it,its not about being perfect,its about being real.if that idea makes me a "left wing hippy" then im fukin glad,id rather be that than in denial,

i like ur avatar,and this post is brilliant,because its very truthful.you will note the absence of some,and this indicates the way they think,then you will notice those who do respond,giving even more clues,israel are not the only ones spewing propaganda,muslims do too,and many others.its all disgusting.

no one ever ask,s why people become terrorists,never do they ask this question,WHY,WHY,WHY??? its not an action,its a "re-action".
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm » by Disinfoagent007

mediasorcerer wrote:however,since she so vehemently believes in god,i would say this mistake she made on you was a sign from god to her that she gets it wrong sometimes

:lol: :wink:
quality over quantity

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 4:55 pm » by Pindz

Looks like its the right time to send some Egyptians to israel to clean that shit.

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 pm » by 74q1li45ho7

mediasorcerer wrote:no one ever ask,s why people become terrorists,never do they ask this question,WHY,WHY,WHY??? its not an action,its a "re-action".

quran 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

so is this verse talk about self defence ? ("re-action")
or does it talk about ACTION ?

quran 9:5 "slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

again in this verse we see action not "re-action"

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:07 pm » by Disinfoagent007

mediasorcerer wrote:no one ever ask,s why people become terrorists,never do they ask this question,WHY,WHY,WHY??? its not an action,its a "re-action".

The man with the AK47 is the Danish prime minister.
He was in Afghanistan in 1988 with about $110.000 (alot in 1988-money!!!) to the muhajedin...the ones we call Taleban now.

If you fight the western goverments puppet dictator (who torture, steal the money...our tax money...and kill), then you are a terrorist.

We...here in the west...fund the real terrorist and terrorize the people in Afghanistan in the name of democracy.
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:12 pm » by Disinfoagent007

disinfoagent007 wrote:

The man with the AK47 is the Danish prime minister.
He was in Afghanistan in 1988 with about $110.000 (alot in 1988-money!!!) to the muhajedin...the ones we call Taleban now.

If you fight the western goverments puppet dictator (who torture, steal the money...our tax money...and kill), then you are a terrorist.

We...here in the west...fund the real terrorist and terrorize the people in Afghanistan in the name of democracy.

74q1li45ho7 wrote:

quran 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

so is this verse talk about self defence ? ("re-action")
or does it talk about ACTION ?

quran 9:5 "slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

again in this verse we see action not "re-action"

You can find that kind of crap in almost every "holy" book.

Your argument is the mainstream media´s version of why morons blow them selves up.

What has happened in Egypt is the proof that the MSN only bring the rightwing warmongors version, of why some poor fool go kill in the name of their god.

The rightwing bloodhungry warmongors are scared if the midle east go democratic without violence...that is why they need volunteers to spam sites like DTV :vomit:
quality over quantity

PreviousNext