Hasbara spam alert: Israli volunteers flood websites

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 899
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm » by Disinfoagent007


zaff4444 wrote:
disinfoagent007 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:no one ever ask,s why people become terrorists,never do they ask this question,WHY,WHY,WHY??? its not an action,its a "re-action".


Image
The man with the AK47 is the Danish prime minister.
He was in Afghanistan in 1988 with about $110.000 (alot in 1988-money!!!) to the muhajedin...the ones we call Taleban now.


If you fight the western goverments puppet dictator (who torture, steal the money...our tax money...and kill), then you are a terrorist.

We...here in the west...fund the real terrorist and terrorize the people in Afghanistan in the name of democracy.

Sorry,but pic of danish pm look's photoshopped to me.


It is not photoshopped...other than color correction.!

Liberal Youth and the mission to Afghanistan
Lars Lokke Rasmussen was national chairman of the Liberal Party's youth from 1986 to 1989. One of his initiatives was to organize an alternative to Operation Day, an annual fundraising campaign at high schools, whose funds would go to third world countries. The reason for iniativet was that Operation Day at the time was led by, among other members of Denmark Communist Youth (DKU) and a number of leftist sympathizers. [2] Løkke's campaign was backed by Liberal Youth, High School Students National Organisation (GLO), Friendship Denmark-Afghanistan, KU with more and managed to collect 600,000 dollars that was spent on school materials and school construction [2] in Soviet-controlled Afghanistan (Kunar Province). Lars Lokke Rasmussen led a Danish delegation to Afghanistan to hand over the money raised, and a photograph taken by photographer Jorn Starry shows him and two other delegates posing as Afghans. Another photo shows him holding an AK-47 while he stands with three mujahedeen [3].

http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_L%C3% ... fghanistan
quality over quantity

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 pm » by Proto


thesaint wrote:being economical with the truth and not including ALL aspects of a situation is NOT telling the truth.


Correct , so why when I'm telling the other side of the story that is often being ignored,
like in this case , were the author is far from being innocent bystander , you ignore it
or in worse cases call it propaganda ? that's exactly the point , I usually respond
to this kind of stories or accusations that are told from a completely one sided point of view,
and share the other side of the story .
and that is enough for some of you to try and accuse me of spreading propaganda.
because in reality ,even though you pretend to stand
beyond high morals the simple truth is that you don't want to hear the other side of the story .

thesaint wrote:That's why Israel comes off worst with the majority of the civilised world.


civilized world ? what part of the world would that be ? everyone has skeletons in their closet .

thesaint wrote: If someone has to create a flood of telling their side of the story that's because their backs are against the wall in trying to prove something, something one never has to do if they are truthful. That's the bottom Line,


Who said anything about flooding ? beside the biased writer of the article that is?

and it's funny that you ignore the fact that the media is actually flooded with the
anti israel point of view rather then the pro Israel point of view , so would you
apply the same logic here ?
does it mean that the Arab Palestinians "backs are against the wall in trying to prove something,
something one never has to do if they are truthful." ?

or will you now do a mental back flip claiming enthusiastically that no one should be
silenced and it's important for them to scream their POV as hard as they can ?

thesaint wrote:There are some thing that cannot be defended, no matter what you try and do and being unable to debate them saying things like "you don't know what your talking about" etc etc


like suicide bombers in buses and cafe shops and hotels ?
that's right , that's something that cannot be defended ,and any attempt to
justify it is nothing but excuse .


thesaint wrote:Can you imagine an Israeli coming on here and saying "you know what, what we are doing is not right and it is illegal, it would be he/she that would command respect.


Or in other words you want a Israeli that agrees with your opinion ,and then you'll
respect him . can you respect people that don't share your opinion mr saint ?


thesaint wrote:Even if you come across archaeology that does not fit in with Israeli teachings and current concept, your government hides them away or destroys them completely (and you are not the only country to do this) that's trying to hold on to a lie for the sake of tradition. (I have a video by the naked archaeologist if you would like to see it).


look who's talking ,Arab Palestinians systematically destroying Jewish archaeological
findings in attempt to distort history and destroy evidence of Jewish presence in Israel,
just make a search on temple mount destruction of Jewish archaeological findings .
and see for yourself .

thesaint wrote:The worlds people want peace and you could grant it in that region so easily but it looks like your just not interested.


I want peace too , but if you really would have checked the facts , you would
know that the hamas for example is not even ready to negotiate with Israel ,their
ideology is they want all of Israel ,just read their charter , so saying that Israel is
the obstacle for peace is quite ridiculous and very much shows your biased view
and selective use of information .

Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 pm » by 74q1li45ho7


74q1li45ho7 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:no one ever ask,s why people become terrorists,never do they ask this question,WHY,WHY,WHY??? its not an action,its a "re-action".

quran 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

so is this verse talk about self defence ? ("re-action")
or does it talk about ACTION ?

quran 9:5 "slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

again in this verse we see action not "re-action"



disinfoagent007 wrote:You can find that kind of crap in almost every "holy" book.

are you saying that the quran is crap?

disinfoagent007 wrote:Your argument is the mainstream media´s version of why morons blow them selves up.

my argument is based on verses in the quran not from mainstream media

disinfoagent007 wrote:The rightwing bloodhungry warmongors are scared if the midle east go democratic without violence...that is why they need volunteers to spam sites like DTV :vomit:

islam + democracy = islam

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 899
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 pm » by Disinfoagent007


proto wrote:like in this case , were the author is far from being innocent bystander


Don´t blame the messenger for what he quote.

He quotes a letter from the Israli goverment...the letter calls for you and other sheeple to spam the websites like DTV with (dis-)information about the greatnes of the apartheid.

I like that you argue for what you belive in, proto...for that you have my respect :flop:

I don´t agree with you...and I hope you some day will see the hypocrazy in what you preach.
...religion is a mental thing, yours is no better or worse than others!!!
quality over quantity

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm » by Cornbread714


To me, it's not so much about respecting someone's point of view or not - I, personally, have no problem with almost any point of view - it's about trying to figure out (based first on a gut feeling) who is here on a paid mission. If you are getting paid by a government to disseminate information, you are a propagandist, whether or not you believe in what you are saying.

Based on my gut feeling, I've done a little digging, and what I've found out so far is very interesting. I'm not saying I have proof, but I have some interesting evidence that I WILL be releasing as soon as I can get a bit more confirmation.

Keep in mind, I could be wrong, and I want to find out for sure before I make any direct accusations, or begin banning anyone, but let's just say that several people are posting from the same place and that there are blacklists and spam alerts elsewhere on the web concerning the same address.

If someone here is a spammer or paid propagandist and it's proven, they will have to go.

I would never have gone this far with it if it weren't so blatant and if several people (new members included) hadn't all been traced to the same physical address and if there hadn't been evidence of problems elsewhere concerning IPs from that same address.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 899
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm » by Disinfoagent007


74q1li45ho7 wrote:
74q1li45ho7 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:no one ever ask,s why people become terrorists,never do they ask this question,WHY,WHY,WHY??? its not an action,its a "re-action".

quran 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

so is this verse talk about self defence ? ("re-action")
or does it talk about ACTION ?

quran 9:5 "slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

again in this verse we see action not "re-action"



disinfoagent007 wrote:You can find that kind of crap in almost every "holy" book.

are you saying that the quran is crap?

disinfoagent007 wrote:Your argument is the mainstream media´s version of why morons blow them selves up.

my argument is based on verses in the quran not from mainstream media

disinfoagent007 wrote:The rightwing bloodhungry warmongors are scared if the midle east go democratic without violence...that is why they need volunteers to spam sites like DTV :vomit:

islam + democracy = islam



Zionism + Democracy = Apartheid

...and the MSN is only quoting the bad things in the quran, wich a VERY small part of the muslim world follows.

The MSN antimuslim propaganda is using the same tools as in the 1930´s...and I hope we can agree about that we don´t want to re-live 1940´s, right?

Ps. I say the quran is crap...like the talmud, the bible and the mayan calender!!!
Last edited by Disinfoagent007 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quality over quantity

Conspirator
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:31 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm » by Heinousone


74q1li45ho7 wrote:
74q1li45ho7 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:no one ever ask,s why people become terrorists,never do they ask this question,WHY,WHY,WHY??? its not an action,its a "re-action".

quran 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

so is this verse talk about self defence ? ("re-action")
or does it talk about ACTION ?

quran 9:5 "slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

again in this verse we see action not "re-action"



disinfoagent007 wrote:You can find that kind of crap in almost every "holy" book.

are you saying that the quran is crap?

disinfoagent007 wrote:Your argument is the mainstream media´s version of why morons blow them selves up.

my argument is based on verses in the quran not from mainstream media

disinfoagent007 wrote:The rightwing bloodhungry warmongors are scared if the midle east go democratic without violence...that is why they need volunteers to spam sites like DTV :vomit:

islam + democracy = islam


So is this guy with his four posts that are mainly or entirely in this thread (didnt take time to go back fully and count) one of these volunteers? Or is he just trying to act like one in order to give credence to the idea. He isnt very well spoken and doesnt put together points very well so I cannot see why he would be put to task but then again we are talking about volunteers.....

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 pm » by Proto


Corn i have nothing to hide or fear , please DO share your findings as I'm curious
about it as well .

disinfoagent007 wrote:
proto wrote:like in this case , were the author is far from being innocent bystander


Don´t blame the messenger for what he quote.

He quotes a letter from the Israli goverment...the letter calls for you and other sheeple to spam the websites like DTV with (dis-)information about the greatnes of the apartheid.



he quoted the letters alright , but the letters didn't mentioned spam,flooding or propaganda,
that was the author (based on his prejudices) interpretation .
on the contrary ,the letters mentioned "balancing" the media ,and not complete take
over . and to add to this your interpretation here ,of his writing took it even few notches
above the author levels in distorting the original quoted message .

disinfoagent007 wrote:I like that you argue for what you belive in, proto...for that you have my respect :flop:


well that's great ,if we can only keep the levels of discussion at these levels instead of
childish personal attacks it would be great .

disinfoagent007 wrote:I don´t agree with you...and I hope you some day will see the hypocrazy in what you preach.
...religion is a mental thing, yours is no better or worse than others!!!


well .it obvious you don't agree with me and i wish for you the same , and I'm not religious .
but i respect ALL religions non violent sides ,and at the same time reject ALL religions violent sides.in my view all religions are equal ,what people make of it is what's important .
Last edited by Proto on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 6:08 pm » by Cornbread714


proto wrote:Corn i have nothing to hide or fear , please DO share your findings as I'm curious
about it as well .



I'll definitely let you know. I just need to talk to a friend first who knows a little more about this technical stuff than I do. I promise, though, whether I'm right or wrong, to make a full report of what I have found.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 6:15 pm » by Proto


I'll be waiting :flop:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook