Hasbara spam alert: Israli volunteers flood websites

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 5:54 am » by Cornbread714

Okay, I may have come off a little over-dramatic earlier, and then had to leave, apologies for that.

I wasn't trying to build any suspense, and perhaps I spoke too soon - with undue passion and not a lot to back up my claims.

Here's what I did find, but let me give a little background first. Personally, I tire of both sides of the debate, I see wrong on all sides, and I understand the frustration and emotions of various posters who feel strongly about the issues, pro-Israel, or whatever.

I have felt that there has been an organized pro-Israel agenda being promoted here, but it's also easy to say there has been an anti-Israeli agenda among individuals. Personally, I haven't seen what I would call an organized anti-Israeli agenda, though there are many voices against Israel and its policies and people, and many I find offensive. Some of the pro-Israeli posters have been offensive as well

Some, like Pindz, or Zinzana (two sides of the same coin), I find laughable and almost harmless. Mediasorcerer is another, although recently he has crossed the line completely in a persistent way, and we can't tolerate that, obviously.

One of the main criteria, since we do allow political and religious debate (though sometimes I wish it were not allowed), should be coherence and a basic level of respect, not to mention an adherence to the basic tenets of rational discussion.

If I (or we mods) judged strictly on that criteria, then Proto would be in the clear, and Mediasorcerer would be skating on thin ice, which is basically the case, anyway.

However, I think, and this is maybe a prejudice on my part, that if someone is here posting frequently, and only on one subject, and from a particular cultural or political or religious viewpoint, it sort of goes against the spirit of the site, and it's true, agenda posters are against the rules, in a strict sense.

For better or worse, though, we've never been that strict about the rules, and that's why Pindz, Otto, Jet, Zinzana, Zaff, Roadkill, Mediasorcerer, Brad, Eliakim, etc., and by the same token, Proto, have pretty much always been able to speak their minds. I know you guys think we are heavy-handed, but if we were, many of the people on that list would be long-gone.

What raised my hackles and antennae on this particular issue was a series of events in the past few days including, in no particular order:

Proto complaining in a report about Mediasorcerer, which forced me to read yet another headache inducing Israel vs. anti-Israel thread (I avoid them normally), where I saw the same over-discussed, tired arguments and vids being slung back and forth with the over-the-top personal, idiotic and offensive posts by Mediasorcerer, which further drug the debate down into utter ridiculousness.

Around this time, another mod happened to notice that several of the pro-Israeli posters IP addresses all lead back to the same IP provider. I didn't think much about it, other than it didn't surprise me.

Then a new poster shows up, with a user name that is all numbers and letters, his first post is just a pro-Israel vid with no commentary. As a rule, we generally ban these type of posters, no matter what subject they are posting on. If you can't bother to say "Hi, I'm new here, this is what I think, etc.", then I say, fuck off.

I happened to look up the IP address, and lo and behold - same provider. I didn't say anything then, just noticed it. He's been back twice, now he's here under the username: "74q1liy145ho7" - yep, same provider as Proto and others. I looked up the provider and there were complaints concerning it and it had been blacklisted on some sites for spamming, but I guess that can happen with any provider, and Israel is a small country, so it is of course logical to assume that some of these posters would use the same provider. There was, however, one site that singled out this provider as being a propaganda source, so that made me a little more suspicious.

When this thread was posted, and another one in which Proto claimed we mods aren't doing our job and accused Marduk of being a holocaust denier, I had had about enough.

I can't prove anyone is a paid propagandist, but I do consider what Proto does here as propagandizing, paid or not, and it irks me.

Proto, you're smart, rational, basically a gentleman, and you have a sense of humor. Of course, that counts for a lot, and right or wrong, Israelis (just like anyone else) deserve to have their voice heard.

I also think, however, that if you are here posting on one subject, and one subject only, you had better be ready to take just about anything that comes at you without whining to the mods, or accusing us of not letting you have your free speech. You've been going on and on like a broken record for months and months with very little (if any) interference from the mods, and the whole time I've had to wonder if you're not getting a little paycheck for doing it.

If you want to come off as fair-minded, then you might want to take the Mediasorcerer quotes out of your sig. Just a suggestion, I think it takes you down to his level. And if I did know that you were working for the government and trying to pass yourself off as a normal citizen, yes, I would ban the fuck out of you, as I would anyone else.

@Jet/Epicfailure, I hope this answered some of your questions. As for the rest of them - I'm willing to discuss it, I'm just worn out now from this long-ass post that I was advised would probably not be wise to make. :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:09 am » by Cornbread714

zaff4444 wrote:
Pindz, Otto, Jet, Zinzana, Zaff, Roadkill, Mediasorcerer, Brad, Eliakim
:o wtf have i said/done?

What have you not said/done? :alien51:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:22 am » by Proto

cornbread714 wrote:What raised my hackles and antennae on this particular issue was a series of events in the past few days including, in no particular order:

Proto complaining in a report about Mediasorcerer, which forced me to read yet another headache inducing Israel vs. anti-Israel thread (I avoid them normally), where I saw the same over-discussed, tired arguments and vids being slung back and forth with the over-the-top personal, idiotic and offensive posts by Mediasorcerer, which further drug the debate down into utter ridiculousness.

Corn you know that usually i'm all for the "stop bitching and take it like a man" attitude
but what happened with MS this round was way way over the top ,it wasn't isolated
to that post ,and what pissed me the most was that he was trying to get me and zin
banned ,kept ignoring my words and calling me racist and many other dirty low life
methods of personal attacks , however ,since this thing "exploded" he stopped , he said he
blocked me and i hope he'll keep doing it ,and if that will be the case i will remove
his quotes from my sig in a few weeks.

cornbread714 wrote:Around this time, another mod happened to notice that several of the pro-Israeli posters IP addresses all lead back to the same IP provider. I didn't think much about it, other than it didn't surprise me.

Then a new poster shows up, with a user name that is all numbers and letters, his first post is just a pro-Israel vid with no commentary. As a rule, we generally ban these type of posters, no matter what subject they are posting on. If you can't bother to say "Hi, I'm new here, this is what I think, etc.", then I say, fuck off.
I happened to look up the IP address, and lo and behold - same provider. I didn't say anything then, just noticed it. He's been back twice, now he's here under the username: "74q1liy145ho7" - yep, same provider as Proto and others. I looked up the provider and there were complaints concerning it and it had been blacklisted on some sites for spamming, but I guess that can happen with any provider, and Israel is a small country, so it is of course logical to assume that some of these posters would use the same provider. There was, however, one site that singled out this provider as being a propaganda source, so that made me a little more suspicious.

maybe it's zin ? marduk banned him for a week,and he's been making new user names
since then ,which are being kicked as well ,but he's a persistent little warrior it seems heh.

same provider doesn't mean a lot you know since in israel there is like less then 10
big ISP companies ,the one I'm using is one of the largest if not the largest among them .

cornbread714 wrote:When this thread was posted, and another one in which Proto claimed we mods aren't doing our job and accused Marduk of being a holocaust denier, I had had about enough.

noticed that marduk didn't denied it ?

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:36 am » by Proto

zaff4444 wrote:But you are a racist

No I'm not ,.. and i said it approximately 50909 times all ready, i don't hate Muslims..
it's just that you are brainwashed to think that I'm a racist so your brain
cant deal with the fact that i don't hate you.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 am » by Mediasorcerer

yeh cornbread i did over react i admit and it was wrong of me,i guess i got pushed into it to a degree by someone here accusing me of being muslim,when im not,it got to me i admit,im only human,i can admit i was wrong,and had something to learn from all this,not to buy into others shit,easier said than done,anyway,sorry for that,let he whose fuking perfect chuck the first stone at me and ill cop it in the head easy.

i apologise to the forum for the degenerate posts,not cool,still think some here have agendas,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 am » by Proto

mediasorcerer wrote:yeh cornbread i did over react i admit and it was wrong of me,i guess i got pushed into it to a degree by someone here accusing me of being muslim,when im not,it got to me i admit,im only human,i can admit i was wrong,and had something to learn from all this,not to buy into others shit,easier said than done,anyway,sorry for that,let he whose fuking perfect chuck the first stone at me and ill cop it in the head easy.

i apologise to the forum for the degenerate posts,not cool,still think some here have agendas,

ok media i got to ask you then ,in good spirit,no malicious intentions or anything ,
in the past you said that you are half Muslim half Jew that wants to kill himself
(lol) ,and then later on you dropped the half Jew part ,and after that you
dropped the Muslim part as well .

so why on earth would you "advise" me to convert to Islam on more then one
occasion if you are not Muslim ?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 am » by Cornbread714

For the record, I don't consider you a racist, Proto.

Marduk, either.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 9:59 am » by Mediasorcerer

thing is,i actually prefer jewish folks,especially the ones i know and are friends too etc,long time family friends,than muslims in general[but not as individuals,take them as i come,meaning can relate more to jewish generally,],i do know a few muslims,and once an older stranger who immigrated from gaza[althought he was actually an iranian,moved my whole house for me in his van,when i was in critical situation for nothing,he was muslim in aus with kids etc,his brother was killed by israeli idf ,but he still didnt hate,all jews,although he was very sad and upset and angry,this guy,called mahin,was a total stranger,yet just from saying hi in the street,he helped me that day,incredible really,didnt even ask for petrol,nothing.so it changed my view of muslims forever,he was not fundamental at all,just a dude,with kids,

anyway,im sorry,man,i apologise to the whole forum,it was pretty bad wat i said,i was very angry,it was plain wrong ,completely,there was no real or proper justification,i still think zinzana was wrecking this forum,he did not engage in anything but anti muslim posts,almost nothing else watsoever,and i got pissed at proto,for backing him up,wen he was using terrible words and slander on them,like i did to him,wen i first met proto here,i liked him,and respected his views,anyway,i wont be buying into that shit anymore,fukemall,what the hell can i do anyway,if i came across as racist ,then i apologise,not very good at all,stupid,u dont get anywhere by trying to say u right wen u wrong,frankly,i dont like anti semiticism either,usually here,its more directed at the zionist agenda,not at common israelis,they are fine,just individuals like anyone else,no better or worse,and if they are racist,or anti all muslims,then they have been brainwashed,and it haint entirely there fault either,anyway fukin,sorry bout all of this,im never posting in israel/palestine thread here agin,[cept this one to convey my succint regrets for my words.garn git fukd and enjoy yourselves while yas all can still.!!!!!come to aus,shout you a brew and grifter,[and a sandwich]
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 pm » by 74q1liy145ho7

the title of this thread is decietful, not to mention the hate driven agenda can be smelled from miles away,
cornhead locked my threads claming it was hate threads pfffttttt man you cant be for real letting a hate thread like zis one go on and on
i think its says alot on who you taking sides with on here

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm » by 74q1liy145ho7

and you mediabullshiter next time before you call me zionazi you might wanna see what happend in nazi camps

and whats going on in gaza

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext