Hate Legislation and 911: 60,000+ Jews stayed away warned ..

Initiate

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 am » by Martintimothy

Why not hate 'em!

http://americanbuilt.us/images/911/large/911-victims.jpg

It appears 60,000+ Jews stayed away from work at the WTC Towers on 911, warned via the Odigo Hebrew language messaging service, and from the pulpit of New York synagogues the Friday before, and watched the immolation of their co workers live on television.

Surely that is reason enough to hate Jews!

NIST Engineer Sunder says, "on 911 there were between 8,500 and 9,000 occupants in each building,"

ABC News Anchor Peter Jennings while the drama was still unfolding said, "the normal total of workers at the WTC Towers was around eighty thousand."

Sunder's total of between seventeen and eighteen thousand souls in the Towers, makes some sixty two thousand or so absent Peter Jennings figures, nearly 500 foreign nationals from over 80 different nations were killed in the World Trade Center.

As a center of world trade and finance this is not surprising, it is known many Israelis work in the field of international trade and finance, the laws of probability dictate there should have been a considerable number of Israelis dead.

Alon Pinkas Israel’s Consul General in New York, confirmed one Israeli was killed in each of the planes that crashed into the towers, and one Israeli who had been the WTC on business was also killed.

Picture the WTC complex trials and executions are underway, gallows are straining under the weight of US citizens who conspired with traitor Jews in carrying out the attacks.

GWB's body is swinging beside Barak Obama's, Rummy is there dangling by his neck, Giuliani is hangin' alongside, Condi has been beheaded in deference to good taste and human dignity, since oft times when a woman is hanged her guts pops out from you-know-where!

Now we have come to the Jews who were warned and saved themselves to the tune of so many thousands, in response to which I have decided that mass gassing is the most humane way of exing that many.

Forty bulldozers and a hundred Mack trucks are waiting their engines idling, a glass walled gas chamber has been built, investors in put option schemes that made millions as well as those who received warnings from NY synagogues, and the ones who distributed warnings are led inside.

Family groups have not been separated.. there a few sporadic attempts at jocularity and some small amount of singing as they shuffle in, then I seal the exits like the doors to the roofs on the WTC Towers were sealed..

The exhaust from the diesel engines on the trucks and bulldozers has been diverted into a header, I activate the mechanism that causes the engines to roar into life, then flick the switch that diverts the lethal fumes into the glass walled chamber and I gas the Jews!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 12:42 am » by Doogle

GWB's body is swinging beside Barak Obama's, Rummy is there dangling by his neck, Giuliani is hangin' alongside, Condi has been beheaded in deference to good taste and human dignity, since oft times when a woman is hanged her guts pops out from you-know-where!

Now we have come to the Jews who were warned and saved themselves to the tune of so many thousands, in response to which I have decided that mass gassing is the most humane way of exing that many.

Forty bulldozers and a hundred Mack trucks are waiting their engines idling, a glass walled gas chamber has been built, investors in put option schemes that made millions as well as those who received warnings from NY synagogues, and the ones who distributed warnings are led inside.

Family groups have not been separated.. there a few sporadic attempts at jocularity and some small amount of singing as they shuffle in, then I seal the exits like the doors to the roofs on the WTC Towers were sealed..

The exhaust from the diesel engines on the trucks and bulldozers has been diverted into a header, I activate the mechanism that causes the engines to roar into life, then flick the switch that diverts the lethal fumes into the glass walled chamber and I gas the Jews!

Image[/quote]

What
The
Fuck
Martin?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 am » by Akashicrebel

the information you brought up is disturbing.
but it don't drive me to hate the Jewish people.
I bet that if you could ask the Jewish people how they will react if it was proven for 100% that Israel is behind 911- I bet that 90% of them will react just the same as any American will react.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 4:23 am » by Sevens

crap on with the opening post, just bs.

I suppose you have access to everyone phone records eh, its just propaganda shit, you're an idiot if you buy all that crap.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 6:20 am » by Temps13

If we have to hate someone we should hate Zionists-
ie:Not a RACE of people but a political movement
Most these fuckin Zionists aint even semitic -theys Khazars-thats people whut long ago left Sumer(now iraq) & lived in the Khazar empire (now Turkey) & was converted to Judaism a long time ago in the past..
They be runnin the federal administration stateside & shit
Uh..so I guess they is a race after all..Ashkenazis..?
Martin can you shed some more light on this please?
Anyone?
Did Ashkenazis conspire with the Nazis-ie were they,maybe Rothschilds-behind Hitler,sacrificing Sephardic Jews to bring about their goal of Israel & the United Nations,like some researchers say?
This is my current understanding of it..
Doesn't "Holocaust" mean "sacrifice"?
Cos we see Chinese Jews & all sorts & they aren't Semitic,so what qualifies them to go live in Israel as "Jews" when they ain't?
I heard real Jews are treated like second class & placed lower on housing lists & such over there..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 7:45 am » by Akashicrebel

Temps13 wrote:If we have to hate someone we should hate Zionists-
ie:Not a RACE of people but a political movement
Most these fuckin Zionists aint even semitic -theys Khazars-thats people whut long ago left Sumer(now iraq) & lived in the Khazar empire (now Turkey) & was converted to Judaism a long time ago in the past..
They be runnin the federal administration stateside & shit
Uh..so I guess they is a race after all..Ashkenazis..?
Martin can you shed some more light on this please?
Anyone?
Did Ashkenazis conspire with the Nazis-ie were they,maybe Rothschilds-behind Hitler,sacrificing Sephardic Jews to bring about their goal of Israel & the United Nations,like some researchers say?
This is my current understanding of it..
Doesn't "Holocaust" mean "sacrifice"?
Cos we see Chinese Jews & all sorts & they aren't Semitic,so what qualifies them to go live in Israel as "Jews" when they ain't?
I heard real Jews are treated like second class & placed lower on housing lists & such over there..

here is a problem: if you ok with the existent of Israel (the boarders location is secondary) so you fall under the "Zionist" definition. well, it's not black & white. do you understand what it mean? Even a Palestinian who accept the 67' boarder line is a Zionist...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 am » by Temps13

Yeah..but..if you're a Sephardic Jew & you say "Ok,I'm down with this Zionist thing" you are still gonna be second to Ashkenazis on the housing lists?
Speaking for myself personally my sympathies lie with Palestine (for the record)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 am » by Akashicrebel

Temps13 wrote:Yeah..but..if you're a Sephardic Jew & you say "Ok,I'm down with this Zionist thing" you are still gonna be second to Ashkenazis on the housing lists?
Speaking for myself personally my sympathies lie with Palestine (for the record)

not relevant because 70% of the Israelis are a mix up of Ashkenazi and sepharadi.
it's not the point of what race you are. they "silence" anyone who speaks against.

Here is an example of Ashkenazi American Jewish get "silenced" by a Sepharanazi :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 10:06 am » by Temps13

Yeah I see what you mean Akashi
I just thought only sephardic was semitic and ashken was like,fckn jewish only in being zionist but that they were Khazar in race type thing
But yeah i know anyone can be zionist chinese,palestinian whatever
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 11:01 am » by mediasorcery

those zionists want you to hate them, u think they dont know how u will react?
ps, theres prolly muslim zionists too, btw, its not a nationality but it is a religion, not judaism, not muslim, not christian,

but satanism, all welcome to join, just sell soul first of course.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next