vid 6

Upload to Disclose.tv

vid 7

Upload to Disclose.tv

vid 8

Upload to Disclose.tv

vid 9

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Walsa on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 12:12 am » by Epicfailure

All very creepy especially the second one, but somehow I have my doubts...

cool though!

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 12:27 am » by Spock

Lenticular printing for the top 2. The rest were nothing.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm » by Poooooot

I only watched #2 and #5 at random, and both are pretty obviously hoaxes. #2 is lenticular printing, like Spock said. #5 is just digital manipulation. Sorry :dunno:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 pm » by Ricardo121

The little lad in the last film looks like a youngish george bush LOL

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm » by Thebluecanary

I've heard about the crying children paintings and how they are supposed to be haunted or cursed. There has been quite a bit written about them I think.

The others....yeah, hoaxes. In fact, the top one with the axe in the head, and the one after it, the old man with demon features, were for sale at the Halloween store last year because I almost bought them for the store I was working for.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 6:35 pm » by Zer0

Scary looking pictures affect your subconscious without you even realizing it...
This is why people get a creepy feeling when starring at those pictures.
Try looking at them when you are home all alone and all the lights are off.
You will freak out.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 6:49 pm » by Govtslave

I have a graduation photo of my niece from 2003 that was done with black & white photography. Over her left shoulder, is the ghostly face of a man formed in what was at the time a background panel. The guy who is obviously from my father's side of the family has been identified by my sister as a man that was, in the past, seen standing at the foot of my nieces bed and scared the hell out of her. I have a photo of a group of brothers on my dad's side of the family and who would have been his grandfather's brothers and the ghostly image looks like one of those guys. I would like to post the photos but I want to smudge out my niece's image first.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm » by Djpakkal

all hand made.. sorry mate

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 pm » by Poooooot

govtslave wrote:I have a graduation photo of my niece from 2003 that was done with black & white photography. Over her left shoulder, is the ghostly face of a man formed in what was at the time a background panel. The guy who is obviously from my father's side of the family has been identified by my sister as a man that was, in the past, seen standing at the foot of my nieces bed and scared the hell out of her. I have a photo of a group of brothers on my dad's side of the family and who would have been his grandfather's brothers and the ghostly image looks like one of those guys. I would like to post the photos but I want to smudge out my niece's image first.

I would LOVE to see those photos! I had one taken of me as a baby, and you can see my grandmother's face just behind me (she died before I was born), but I haven't been able to find it for years. :(
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Next