Have a look here and get reluctant with any world end...

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 am » by Tertiusgaudens

There is no end of the world coming...

http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:51 am » by Realorfake

tertiusgaudens wrote:There is no end of the world coming...

http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

page was updated last in 2003... omg I've predicted so many things that have come true since 2003, and the end of the world is definitely one of them....

end discussion...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 am » by Tertiusgaudens

...I saw that too...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 pm » by Zer0

Cool link bro, talk about disclosure. :)

2010 The final year according to the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

This should awaken some people....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 pm » by Richc

All i can say is that the difference this time for the 2012 predictions is that no prediction before has ever been so publically expected or spoken about.

This of course is down to the internet and the type of movies we watch nowadays and the fact that people out there keep saying the Mayans predicted the world would end in 2012 which they didn't.

The chances the world will end anytime soon in my opinion is zero.

The chances the NWO will change the world as we know it is likely.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 pm » by Tuor10

richc wrote:All i can say is that the difference this time for the 2012 predictions is that no prediction before has ever been so publically expected or spoken about.

This of course is down to the internet and the type of movies we watch nowadays and the fact that people out there keep saying the Mayans predicted the world would end in 2012 which they didn't.

The chances the world will end anytime soon in my opinion is zero.

The chances the NWO will change the world as we know it is likely.

RIK

Well said.
:cheers:

Writer

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 11:11 pm » by Chela

I do not wish to offend but there is much misinformation and misunderstanding about beginning and ending of Earth and man. I will try to get as much detail as I can for the subject of Cosmology. But whatever has a beginning also has a end. What we think of an end is not what the Cosmos thinks of an end so let me stick to man.

This material plane we live in was created within what is termed a Cosmic cycle within the sixth Dimension. When that Cosmic cycle ends and after a period of rest a new Cosmic cycle will begin. As the Mayans state there are cycles within cycles. So within this Cosmic cycle there are 7 Earth cycles of man.

Currently we are in the 7th and last of the Earth cycles which started May 1st, 1956. The 7th Cycle is a very short cycle compared to the previous Egyptian cycle of 56,000 years. But let me outline the 7 Earth cycles of Man for you.

Golden - Before man's fall
X - Ruled by invasion of 10th planet
Polarian - North and South poles were tropical
Gobi - Gobi desert was fertile
Atlantis - 10 Islands of Atlantis destroyed due to invasion of shape shifters from Lemuria
Egyptian - Teachers from Atlantis flew to start Mayan and Egyptian cultures
Golden - The ridding of the material creation of all negation

The last Golden age or 7th age is only a few thousand years long so things are happening very fast. The war between good and evil is at hand. Evil rules by fear but man is losing their "need to" fear. The Earth is just as alive (in a sense) as Man. The Earth is changing her vibration just as Man is - just as this Cosmic cycle is. Everything grows and everything evolves - There is no stagnation nothing actually dies - That is a lie of the churches - There is no hell besides right here - That is also a lie of the churches all created by those who are negative (evil) and want to control.

We are going on to bigger and better things but the battle rages.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 pm » by Allreadydead

The 'world' only ends when you die - when your gone - it certainly ends for you!

No matter what 'religion' you subscribe to - when your dead, the world has ended (well, for you anyway) so why worry about it?

You can't do shit - so just enjoy the ride.................... :mrgreen:

:sunny:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 17, 2011 12:32 am » by Jeckk

allreadydead wrote:The 'world' only ends when you die - when your gone - it certainly ends for you!

No matter what 'religion' you subscribe to - when your dead, the world has ended (well, for you anyway) so why worry about it?

You can't do shit - so just enjoy the ride.................... :mrgreen:

:sunny:

Unless if you believe in reincarnation, then the world doesn't end when you die, and you still have to deal with the messes that were made in your previous life.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 am » by Edgarrothstein

The world is being born and it dies, and it's being reborn again, each day in a constant loop.
With an extra quirk and twist each morning... :D

And, as allreadydead says, you can't do shit about it - enjoy the ride :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Next