Have the moderators understood this?

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 am » by Slith

svaha wrote:We've been doing this for a long time, one group against the other(s), it doesn't work, the rebels of today are the dictators of tomorrow.

Return to your Self, then you don't need any leader, any group, the Self will lead you to experience what you've chosen to experience.

Always the voice of reason.

Good to see you again

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 12:27 pm » by Phaeton

lighthouse wrote:Have moderators really understood what the first principle of power is?

We are dominated by the ruling elite, I hope everyone agrees with that.
And the tactic they have been using for the last 2000 years to achieve this, is to divide us so that we become 'controllable'.

By dividing us (based on politics, race, religion, language,...) they break our power as humans and turn us against each other, that way we are easily controlled, history has proven that.

A small but significant number of posts here reinforce that feeling of "us against them", I am of course referring to politically motivated posts and in particular hate posts against muslims and to a lesser degree against jews (the latter being more or less unacceptable and often even illegal).

This behavior is condoned, and what is worse, often reinforced by the majority of the moderators (apart from a few, for example Duck).
This way moderators passively or actively support the principal tactic used against us by the ruling elite.

I will not go as far as to accuse anyone of controlled opposition, that is not the case I am sure, but I fear this behavior is based on ignorance of our history and of the tactics used against us.

Before anyone accuses me of "dividing" us ("we" against "the moderators and the hate posters") let me say that that is besides the point, that way all opposition against a dominating minority with more powers (and less ethics) could be branded as such, which of course is absurd since this argument would only serve that same minority.

My latest message, in which I expressed my disappointment with this lack of vision, was blocked after a few hours by the moderators.
It has apparently become completely acceptable to cherry pick news that incites hatred and intolerance to other religions and races.

There is very little opposition to this and moderators do not intervene, on the contrary some of them even actively participate.

We have been divided and controlled for hundreds of years, if not longer, by the ruling elite, exactly on the basis of this strategy, supported by so many;
US AGAINST THEM, "those bastards on the other side, we'll teach them a lesson" and all this shortsighted and infantile rhetoric.

I have tried to argue against this, and have had the kind support of those who also realize that either we stick together as humans against the ruling elite, or we continue to be their slaves.

But my conclusion is that most of us prefer to continue the old ways of blaming the others and staying divided.

I had decided that this would be my last message on the forum, but since it was blocked so early I have decided to post it again.

To me the key to change in our society, and the evolution towards a 'galactic' society, is based on this principle of "unity through diversity".

And to those who like to speculate about (benevolent) alien contacts, rest assured that they will not show up en masse as long as we are divided, for the simple reason that we would ask, even demand of them to choose sides (with us, against our "enemies"), something they would of course refuse to do.

As long as we are divided we are powerless, and will remain alone.

(I will not reply to my own thread since this will be used as an excuse to hide it and block it, and leaving this forum to me feels more like a sacrifice, but I can no longer be associated with something I feel does not offer progress)

:clapper: Hear hear :clapper:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 12:35 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

lighthouse wrote:Have moderators really understood what the first principle of power is?

We are dominated by the ruling elite, I hope everyone agrees with that.
And the tactic they have been using for the last 2000 years to achieve this, is to divide us so that we become 'controllable'.

By dividing us (based on politics, race, religion, language,...) they break our power as humans and turn us against each other, that way we are easily controlled, history has proven that.

A small but significant number of posts here reinforce that feeling of "us against them", I am of course referring to politically motivated posts and in particular hate posts against muslims and to a lesser degree against jews (the latter being more or less unacceptable and often even illegal).

This behavior is condoned, and what is worse, often reinforced by the majority of the moderators (apart from a few, for example Duck).
This way moderators passively or actively support the principal tactic used against us by the ruling elite.

I will not go as far as to accuse anyone of controlled opposition, that is not the case I am sure, but I fear this behavior is based on ignorance of our history and of the tactics used against us.

Before anyone accuses me of "dividing" us ("we" against "the moderators and the hate posters") let me say that that is besides the point, that way all opposition against a dominating minority with more powers (and less ethics) could be branded as such, which of course is absurd since this argument would only serve that same minority.

My latest message, in which I expressed my disappointment with this lack of vision, was blocked after a few hours by the moderators.
It has apparently become completely acceptable to cherry pick news that incites hatred and intolerance to other religions and races.

There is very little opposition to this and moderators do not intervene, on the contrary some of them even actively participate.

We have been divided and controlled for hundreds of years, if not longer, by the ruling elite, exactly on the basis of this strategy, supported by so many;
US AGAINST THEM, "those bastards on the other side, we'll teach them a lesson" and all this shortsighted and infantile rhetoric.

I have tried to argue against this, and have had the kind support of those who also realize that either we stick together as humans against the ruling elite, or we continue to be their slaves.

But my conclusion is that most of us prefer to continue the old ways of blaming the others and staying divided.

I had decided that this would be my last message on the forum, but since it was blocked so early I have decided to post it again.

To me the key to change in our society, and the evolution towards a 'galactic' society, is based on this principle of "unity through diversity".

And to those who like to speculate about (benevolent) alien contacts, rest assured that they will not show up en masse as long as we are divided, for the simple reason that we would ask, even demand of them to choose sides (with us, against our "enemies"), something they would of course refuse to do.

As long as we are divided we are powerless, and will remain alone.

(I will not reply to my own thread since this will be used as an excuse to hide it and block it, and leaving this forum to me feels more like a sacrifice, but I can no longer be associated with something I feel does not offer progress)

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 pm » by Mediasorcerer

i must chime in pal,you got a point,and it gets turned into a political chess board,but you can always buy outta that shit too,nobody makes you give u opinion,everywhere on the net,and in the news,its us aginst them,its how it all works as you know,its so boring,people are people,
just look afta uself and dont buy into it,brush it off,they oni trying to polarise you,and if u let them they have won,they are weak,and dont have the guts to rise above,weak,
this is a honey trap sure,who cares,let it go,and take wat u want outta it,best action is no response,i must remind myself of that too,its easy to get dragged into that shit,its so boring,and so are the ones doing it.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 pm » by Opiwan

I've seen waaaaay more anti-jewish sentiment on DTV than I have anti-muslim, and I do realize that there is a recent shift in momentum but this is the way it has always been. Over the past 2 years we've seen this forum wave in different directions, and it all boils down to the mentality of the majority of posters at any given time. It is by no means a divide and conquer scenario, it is a symptom of society.

If you don't wish to be in a debate, simply don't participate in one, but understand that not everyone sees things as you do, and to be vocal or pitch a fit about that while draping yourself in a position of benevolence. That's the mark of a true dictator.

If you can't handle it, don't participate, but, there's no need to start a thread saying you are gone because you don't agree with others, and they must all be evil.

Believing that we can all be your particular brand of "enlightened" is a tall order, and fantasy. You wish for "unity through diversity" yet don't understand that you are being intolerant of diversity yourself.

Welcome to the human race, you, just like the rest of us, are tragically infected with an opinion.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 3:46 pm » by Nakchopoe

lighthouse wrote:To me the key to change in our society, and the evolution towards a 'galactic' society, is based on this principle of "unity through diversity".

:clapper:

opiwan wrote:If you don't wish to be in a debate, simply don't participate in one, but understand that not everyone sees things as you do, and to be vocal or pitch a fit about that while draping yourself in a position of benevolence. That's the mark of a true dictator.

If you can't handle it, don't participate, but, there's no need to start a thread saying you are gone because you don't agree with others, and they must all be evil.

But how to let the rest know that you are actively not taking part in it?

opiwan wrote:Welcome to the human race, you, just like the rest of us, are tragically infected with an opinion.

:pray:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Writer

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm » by Megame25

This is why I was banned. Because I spoke out about what a lot of people are feeling. And now we lose another member, and a lot of people can see exactly why, yet the mods still don't. This member gets a lot of support and well wishes, and wants to say goodbye to some friends, and then, oh a lock. He wasn't creating unnecessary drama, it was getting attention because ANOTHER member is leaving, and the reason for his leaving has pissed off a large portion of DTV. I come here to help expose corruption and to find and share truth, yet when I see shit like this happening, I have to speak my mind. And I got banned for it, not only that, but I was completely right, the issue I was mad about IS a big one, and it IS effecting the site, but rather than consider why all these people are angry, the mods just insult those who are, and push them out the door as fast as possible. This site has so much potential, I learned so much here in the past, but whats happening here now, its pathetic.

Writer

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 5:47 pm » by Satan666

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm » by Spock

megame25 wrote:This is why I was banned. Because I spoke out about what a lot of people are feeling. And now we lose another member, and a lot of people can see exactly why, yet the mods still don't. This member gets a lot of support and well wishes, and wants to say goodbye to some friends, and then, oh a lock. He wasn't creating unnecessary drama, it was getting attention because ANOTHER member is leaving, and the reason for his leaving has pissed off a large portion of DTV. I come here to help expose corruption and to find and share truth, yet when I see shit like this happening, I have to speak my mind. And I got banned for it, not only that, but I was completely right, the issue I was mad about IS a big one, and it IS effecting the site, but rather than consider why all these people are angry, the mods just insult those who are, and push them out the door as fast as possible. This site has so much potential, I learned so much here in the past, but whats happening here now, its pathetic.

It's got a lot of potential without marginal ideas and cry babies. People that have a Utopian ideal and think they are completely righteous on it become the dictators.

Do me a favor, read the lyrics to Hemispheres by "Rush", great concept album and breaks down the harsh differences in ideology very quickly.

You may ponder something differently.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 pm » by Harbin

Biggest load of tripe I've read on here.
That OP is complete :bullshit:
Antiwar.com

Previous