Have the moderators understood this?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:45 am » by Lighthouse

Have moderators really understood what the first principle of power is?

We are dominated by the ruling elite, I hope everyone agrees with that.
And the tactic they have been using for the last 2000 years to achieve this, is to divide us so that we become 'controllable'.

By dividing us (based on politics, race, religion, language,...) they break our power as humans and turn us against each other, that way we are easily controlled, history has proven that.

A small but significant number of posts here reinforce that feeling of "us against them", I am of course referring to politically motivated posts and in particular hate posts against muslims and to a lesser degree against jews (the latter being more or less unacceptable and often even illegal).

This behavior is condoned, and what is worse, often reinforced by the majority of the moderators (apart from a few, for example Duck).
This way moderators passively or actively support the principal tactic used against us by the ruling elite.

I will not go as far as to accuse anyone of controlled opposition, that is not the case I am sure, but I fear this behavior is based on ignorance of our history and of the tactics used against us.

Before anyone accuses me of "dividing" us ("we" against "the moderators and the hate posters") let me say that that is besides the point, that way all opposition against a dominating minority with more powers (and less ethics) could be branded as such, which of course is absurd since this argument would only serve that same minority.

My latest message, in which I expressed my disappointment with this lack of vision, was blocked after a few hours by the moderators.
It has apparently become completely acceptable to cherry pick news that incites hatred and intolerance to other religions and races.

There is very little opposition to this and moderators do not intervene, on the contrary some of them even actively participate.

We have been divided and controlled for hundreds of years, if not longer, by the ruling elite, exactly on the basis of this strategy, supported by so many;
US AGAINST THEM, "those bastards on the other side, we'll teach them a lesson" and all this shortsighted and infantile rhetoric.

I have tried to argue against this, and have had the kind support of those who also realize that either we stick together as humans against the ruling elite, or we continue to be their slaves.

But my conclusion is that most of us prefer to continue the old ways of blaming the others and staying divided.

I had decided that this would be my last message on the forum, but since it was blocked so early I have decided to post it again.

To me the key to change in our society, and the evolution towards a 'galactic' society, is based on this principle of "unity through diversity".

And to those who like to speculate about (benevolent) alien contacts, rest assured that they will not show up en masse as long as we are divided, for the simple reason that we would ask, even demand of them to choose sides (with us, against our "enemies"), something they would of course refuse to do.

As long as we are divided we are powerless, and will remain alone.

(I will not reply to my own thread since this will be used as an excuse to hide it and block it, and leaving this forum to me feels more like a sacrifice, but I can no longer be associated with something I feel does not offer progress)

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 10:51 am » by Malogg

:sunny:
Image :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:00 am » by Slith

???

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 am » by Gunzenbomz

Great post Lighthouse, in previous posts I;ve stated I doubted the sincerity of Disclose.tv because deep down within me. It felt as if the bad guys had made this place to dupe the good guys into revelaving who they were.

I stand in the light, so do you Lighthouse. If I cannot chat across this site. Please link up on my youtube page bud.

:cheers:

*Believe in good within you & out there!*
Last edited by Gunzenbomz on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:09 am » by lamonema

lighthouse wrote:Have moderators really understood what the first principle of power is?

We are dominated by the ruling elite, I hope everyone agrees with that.
And the tactic they have been using for the last 2000 years to achieve this, is to divide us so that we become 'controllable'.

By dividing us (based on politics, race, religion, language,...) they break our power as humans and turn us against each other, that way we are easily controlled, history has proven that.

A small but significant number of posts here reinforce that feeling of "us against them", I am of course referring to politically motivated posts and in particular hate posts against muslims and to a lesser degree against jews (the latter being more or less unacceptable and often even illegal).

This behavior is condoned, and what is worse, often reinforced by the majority of the moderators (apart from a few, for example Duck).
This way moderators passively or actively support the principal tactic used against us by the ruling elite.

I will not go as far as to accuse anyone of controlled opposition, that is not the case I am sure, but I fear this behavior is based on ignorance of our history and of the tactics used against us.

Before anyone accuses me of "dividing" us ("we" against "the moderators and the hate posters") let me say that that is besides the point, that way all opposition against a dominating minority with more powers (and less ethics) could be branded as such, which of course is absurd since this argument would only serve that same minority.

My latest message, in which I expressed my disappointment with this lack of vision, was blocked after a few hours by the moderators.
It has apparently become completely acceptable to cherry pick news that incites hatred and intolerance to other religions and races.

There is very little opposition to this and moderators do not intervene, on the contrary some of them even actively participate.

We have been divided and controlled for hundreds of years, if not longer, by the ruling elite, exactly on the basis of this strategy, supported by so many;
US AGAINST THEM, "those bastards on the other side, we'll teach them a lesson" and all this shortsighted and infantile rhetoric.

I have tried to argue against this, and have had the kind support of those who also realize that either we stick together as humans against the ruling elite, or we continue to be their slaves.

But my conclusion is that most of us prefer to continue the old ways of blaming the others and staying divided.

I had decided that this would be my last message on the forum, but since it was blocked so early I have decided to post it again.

To me the key to change in our society, and the evolution towards a 'galactic' society, is based on this principle of "unity through diversity".

And to those who like to speculate about (benevolent) alien contacts, rest assured that they will not show up en masse as long as we are divided, for the simple reason that we would ask, even demand of them to choose sides (with us, against our "enemies"), something they would of course refuse to do.

As long as we are divided we are powerless, and will remain alone.

(I will not reply to my own thread since this will be used as an excuse to hide it and block it, and leaving this forum to me feels more like a sacrifice, but I can no longer be associated with something I feel does not offer progress)

You are a coward if you leave, only to return a charleton. Good day sir!

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:15 am » by Gunzenbomz

When you feel your heart pumping before you reach for the submit button. Then you will understand his post, take it out of context from disclosure if you will.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:20 am » by Disinfoagent007

There is a few real truthers (UFO/politics/religion/moon hoax ect ect) some search info in one subject, others for more than one subject.

Reading and posting often here at DTV gives the real truthers a clue about who is real, who is disinfo agents and who is goverment biggots.

The real spy´s only look and cache every post and make profile on the real truthers...not many of them post anything or even have an account here at DTV.

The internet is now so monitored, that we all might as well post our real names and adresses here...the spy´s know who we are anyway.

But don´t stop searching for the truth.

Knowledge is powerful...even if they shut down the internet today, the real information would be spread anyway.
quality over quantity

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 am » by lamonema

gunzenbomz wrote:When you feel your heart pumping before you reach for the submit button. Then you will understand his post, take it out of context from disclosure if you will.

I understand what he is saying, however after yesterdays "i'm leaving Dtv" only to drag that out for what 8 or 9 pages. I have stated many of the same things as lighthouse, but has anyone seen me implying that the mods have no understanding of the same things? Yes we all know we could die as a whole at any moment. We have all heard that we are being used to fight the wars of the elitest scumbags. Some may have even heard that we are looked upon by TPTB as expendable. Yes I would love nothing more than to congregate with all walks of life from all threatened nations, and in a way i do, because i am an American. TPTB have always had a pecking order as to who wins and who loses in all forms of war. The masses have numbers, the elitists have WMDs, now which one do you think will win there, i mean really? All any of us should do is spend whatever time we have with our loved ones. All we need to do beyond that is try and survive. Take me for instance, the closer we get to the big event the less i sleep, because i want to spend every waking moment with my family, and do my best to help others here with words of enlightenment. At times i spite myself because of dicouragement, at times i think i help, but we never really know now do we? This is after all a rather impersonal way of communication, since few of us will ever meet. just sayin :roll:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 am » by Svaha

We've been doing this for a long time, one group against the other(s), it doesn't work, the rebels of today are the dictators of tomorrow.

Return to your Self, then you don't need any leader, any group, the Self will lead you to experience what you've chosen to experience.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:50 am » by lamonema

Holy cow svaha long time no see, hope all is well. Yes, i understand, and i grow more humble by the day with this very realization, though the fighter in me is still a bit restless.

Next