PostTue Jan 12, 2010 8:36 pm » by Solomankane

Have we really been this advanced 6 times before in past ages
If so When?
How do you know?
Are you for sure?
1 The big flood.
2 tower of babel.
3 The ice age.
Im having a hard time finding out about this, can you shed some light on this please.

Cheers :banana:

Writer

PostTue Jan 12, 2010 9:11 pm » by grs9769

I wouldn't doubt it. Not so hard to believe.

I've always felt this was so, even when I was a child, before the internet was created.

I'm not sure if this is something you can look up at the library or on the web... I'm thinking no.

Off-Topic
Just saw this vid.... it's soo true. This site promotes fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfj4wuzX ... r_embedded

Initiate

PostTue Jan 12, 2010 9:24 pm » by Trenker

Yes its a fascinating idea. I often wonder what techologically advanced object from today's society would last 10,000 years so that some future archeologist could find it and say 'OMG, it's true'.

Running counter to this theory is the fossil record of how quickly man evolved from dumbass to clever. There would perhaps only have been time for one ancient technologically advanced civilisation.

The final connundrum is this: What if the ancient technology was based on fundamentally different principles? Did they invent anti-gravity and free energy before micro processors for example? Could they bio-engineer slaves and get by happily on that?

If there was an ancient civilisation, then there would be a time when there was only one last bit of working technology left; say for example a talking rock (smart phone) or ticking clock. I'd keep it to myself and say I was high priest. On special occassions I'd show it to the masses and they would be awed. I would keep it safe in a deep and dark room - say in the middle of a massive pyramid or soemthing. Ahh the glory!

The ark of the covenant fits the bill eh.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 12, 2010 9:40 pm » by Juliusskywatche

:headscratch:

The answer lies in the fact that you and me and everybody else have learned that time moves on a line, the socalled Timeline.

But this is wrong, and just made up so that we wont understand time in its real state, as a Cycle, Time is Cyclic and this you will find in the old Indian Vedas along side with the explanation to the earth real history. :look:
At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality.
~Che Guevara

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 12, 2010 9:54 pm » by domdabears

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 am » by Lucidlemondrop

domdabears wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Most Excellent!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 am » by Terrac1de512

It seems reasonable to assume that it is possible.. I have read a lot along those lines
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 11:04 am » by Slith

I think we would be pretty naive if we thought, that on a planet that is 4.5 billion years old, that we have only existed once as a species, for only 6 thousand years or so. If religious text timelines and other known ancient documentation is to be believed.
Considering the pyramids alone have been proven to be over 10 thousand years old and the Sphinx even older, and the fact we are continuing to find new relics and structures that back up the theory that mankind has existed previously
These structures and relics were built to survive cataclysms, and as mankind becomes more technologically advanced, the earth will certainly give up more of it's secrets.
Stay tuned!

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 11:27 am » by Slith

Just to back up what I mentioned
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TsofKUDXds4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TsofKUDXds4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...