Have you been purified seven times?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 7:35 pm » by Boondox681

If you do what he asks of you and purify, he will safeguard you. Security comes from within when you are purified with foundations built upon the rock of love. Hence why Christ taught you to build your house on rock and not sand. He was warning people about the last days of the end times and the prophecies tell you to go to the hills and mountains.

hey,el how's it going?
this is some good advice from 'christ',but big deal.these are also things that i would have figured out on my own.

"Charles Manson taught you to build your house on rock and not sand. He was warning people about the last days of the end times and the prophecies tell you to go to the hills and mountains."

it's exactly the same.
still good advice.
who would you rather believe?
my choice.neither.
i prefer to think for myself.

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 7:38 pm » by Will69ease

mediasorcerer wrote:teaching him unconditional love? is that the same unconditional love you seem to not have for muslims eliakim?

Or anyone who doesn't agree with you?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 pm » by Harbin

Upload to Disclose.tv

Exo 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Exo 8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs:

Exo 8:3 And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneadingtroughs:

Exo 8:4 And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 pm » by Eliakim

otoel wrote:Dear Eliakim; are you basically saying that demons exist in our minds and we are able to exorcise them ourselves trough understanding and love?

Well that is one way of putting it otoel. I prefer the term 'root causes of core issues' Buddha also used the term root as well. It isn't simply about the mind, its about consciousness and the memories that people hold in their consciousness.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 8:33 pm » by Zer0

eliakim wrote:
otoel wrote:Dear Eliakim; are you basically saying that demons exist in our minds and we are able to exorcise them ourselves trough understanding and love?

Well that is one way of putting it otoel. I prefer the term 'root causes of core issues' Buddha also used the term root as well. It isn't simply about the mind, its about consciousness and the memories that people hold in their consciousness.

Can a person be truly be purified even if they have fallen to the lowest level of consciousness? Let us take an extreme case.. for example Adolf Hitler, do you think he had the capability for redemption?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 pm » by Eliakim

boondox681 wrote:
If you do what he asks of you and purify, he will safeguard you. Security comes from within when you are purified with foundations built upon the rock of love. Hence why Christ taught you to build your house on rock and not sand. He was warning people about the last days of the end times and the prophecies tell you to go to the hills and mountains.

hey,el how's it going?
this is some good advice from 'christ',but big deal.these are also things that i would have figured out on my own.

"Charles Manson taught you to build your house on rock and not sand. He was warning people about the last days of the end times and the prophecies tell you to go to the hills and mountains."

it's exactly the same.
still good advice.
who would you rather believe?
my choice.neither.
i prefer to think for myself.

peace

Well the followers of love police thought they were thinking for themselves and we did warn them.

It does no harm to share and remind people.

Teamwork is essential in these last days of the end times. No man is an island and few can exist on a desert island alone.

I use to view it as like being in a relay team. Some can run faster than others but it is the same team of lion hearts.

Some of the younger ones do require some mentoring sometimes to keep them focussed and on track. The younger ones don't have the same long timeframe that us older ones have had. It is the end of the world as humanity have known it in recent centuries.

I hope that you understand.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 8:51 pm » by Will69ease

otoel wrote:
eliakim wrote:

Can a person be truly be purified even if they have fallen to the lowest level of consciousness? Let us take an extreme case.. for example Adolf Hitler, do you think he had the capability for redemption?

There is a good chance that Hitler was possessed, so I believe he can. Judas would be another good example. Christ washed away the sin of his betrayal. I believe in fact that the canonized books purposely left out a great deal of the truth rediscovered in the dead sea scrolls. If nothing else, they are an interesting read.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 9:00 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 pm » by Boondox681

thanx el,i meant no disrespect.
i know that your intentions are always in the right direction.thanx

oto...hitler went to 'heaven'.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 10:10 pm » by Lowsix

otoel wrote:Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext