Have you ever been Robbed?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 9:39 pm » by Canubis

Well according to this reply to me... he would risk his life for 5$

What a waste of life!

life is worthless if u can but dont stand up for it, over my dead body will u get my $5...

join the herd in your head pussy.

did u read the rest? 2 words for u...black out
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 11:44 pm » by Phoenix rising

I was sat drinking beers late one night with a friend and i heard some noise in the kitchen, it was summer, i opened the door and two pissed up guys were stood there looking stunned, one holding a super strength can of larger, i said what the fuck are you doing and one said they thought it was a friends house, for some strange reason they made no attempt to run away, these were guys in their 30s, i approached the guy holding the can and just nutted him in the forehead causing him to fall to the ground with a gash to the head, then my friend booted him, i had to restrain my friend cos he wanted to do some damage to this guy, the other ran out cos he was next to the back door, as it was late and i was half pissed i couldn't be arsed phoning the police and going through all the rigmarole so i just kicked his arse out of the garden, not quiet robbed but nearly.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 1:14 am » by Fatdogmendoza

I was the victim of an intended Mugging once. I was mincing home with this thing one fine day in the middle of the night, and two light sisters where walking behind us.
They both split, and because of my SAS training i thought hmmm "I know what's coming here" , One of them said "gimme your plastic Honky" so i minced ahead of the thing, and that's when, because of the narcotics I had taken, I imagined things had started to happen.
The one on my right i ground my ouzi into her eye, and tickled her in her bollocks ( yes it was surreal and total bullshit), the second one pulled a funny face, and i grabbed her limp wrist, turned it around 33.3333333333 degrees and a third, so the bones cracked.
I took the collection box off of her, and shoved it up her rectum.
It was the funniest sight watching her trying to extricate the donations from her Arse with a broken wrist.
What those two white bitch charity collectors didn't bother to check was if i had a Black belt holding my trousers up and whether or not I was ex SAS... I cant admit to the belt though...silly buggers. :lol:

Read more: have-you-ever-been-robbed-t86726.html#ixzz2dUnpkVxy
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am » by dudeman351

Phoenix rising wrote:I was sat drinking beers late one night with a friend and i heard some noise in the kitchen, it was summer, i opened the door and two pissed up guys were stood there looking stunned, one holding a super strength can of larger, i said what the fuck are you doing and one said they thought it was a friends house, for some strange reason they made no attempt to run away, these were guys in their 30s, i approached the guy holding the can and just nutted him in the forehead causing him to fall to the ground with a gash to the head, then my friend booted him, i had to restrain my friend cos he wanted to do some damage to this guy, the other ran out cos he was next to the back door, as it was late and i was half pissed i couldn't be arsed phoning the police and going through all the rigmarole so i just kicked his arse out of the garden, not quiet robbed but nearly.

In my neck of the woods they would have suffered a severe case of lead poisoning. Call the sheriff and request the meat wagon. We have a very understanding sheriff's office. I'm also about 10 miles from where treythug met his demise.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 1:32 am » by Mr.Manunnaki

Canubis wrote:
Well according to this reply to me... he would risk his life for 5$

What a waste of life!

life is worthless if u can but dont stand up for it, over my dead body will u get my $5...

join the herd in your head pussy.

did u read the rest? 2 words for u...black out

Sorry to hear that dread,the fact your openly telling people you had 2 ouces of weed stolen for anybody to read, leads me to think you maybe complaicent,it sounds like an inside job imo,but that comes with the territory assuming now you might sell it :) watch who you trust,and dont get to sure of yourself because there are many out there that would happily do you for 5 dollers,life is greater than pride, so think smart and quick,it has happened before to me,when i knew someone close to me was sneakily taking from me,never had proof,but i worked it out, it was stiil exceptioally dissapointing but rest assured it will come back to them some way, just be more weary in future but dont give up on your fellow humans,ive haerd and seen many things in my time but an alien coming to rob your green is a new one :alien51: mind how you go son :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am » by Mr.Manunnaki

Poppa_pygar wrote:I was the victim of an intended Mugging once. I was walking home with this girl one night, and two dark brothers where walking towards us.
They both split, and i thought "I know what's coming here" , One of them said "gimme your money man" so i walked ahead of the girl, and that's when things started to happen.
The one on my right i ground ny thumb into his eye, and kicked him the bollocks, the second one pulled a knife, and i grabbed his wrist, turned it so the bones cracked.
I took the knife off of him, and shoved it up his his rectum.
It was the funniest sight watching him trying to extricate this knife from his Arse with a broken wrist.
What those two Colonial brothers didn't bother to check if i had a Black belt in Kung Fu. silly buggers. :lol:

Awesome :alien51: ,you tell em Mr Norris :shooting:

Writer

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 3:03 am » by Yaok

Yes I have been robbed by so called white man, Jews, Arabs, Portuguese, Spanish, and more. For over 400 years actually. Wouldn't mind having my land, language, identity and rightful spot back....

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 3:46 am » by Phoenix rising

dudeman351 wrote:
Phoenix rising wrote:I was sat drinking beers late one night with a friend and i heard some noise in the kitchen, it was summer, i opened the door and two pissed up guys were stood there looking stunned, one holding a super strength can of larger, i said what the fuck are you doing and one said they thought it was a friends house, for some strange reason they made no attempt to run away, these were guys in their 30s, i approached the guy holding the can and just nutted him in the forehead causing him to fall to the ground with a gash to the head, then my friend booted him, i had to restrain my friend cos he wanted to do some damage to this guy, the other ran out cos he was next to the back door, as it was late and i was half pissed i couldn't be arsed phoning the police and going through all the rigmarole so i just kicked his arse out of the garden, not quiet robbed but nearly.

In my neck of the woods they would have suffered a severe case of lead poisoning. Call the sheriff and request the meat wagon. We have a very understanding sheriff's office. I'm also about 10 miles from where treythug met his demise.
#

yeah they can count themselves lucky they were in the uk for sure :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 4:31 am » by Opalserpent

Heart warming video's of thief gets what he deserves.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey a laptop thief:

Upload to Disclose.tv

LOLZ

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one is satisfying.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 4:36 am » by Harbin