Have you ever been Robbed?

Initiate

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 4:59 am » by dudeman351

Opalserpent wrote:Heart warming video's of thief gets what he deserves.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey a laptop thief:

Upload to Disclose.tv

LOLZ

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one is satisfying.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ya gotta love happy endings :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 5:17 am » by Temps13

Not really any violent robberies..more like thefts-a briefcase I got back months later all mouldy..
Also got robbed by some scumbo my front door was open..thing was I knew instantly who it was.
Took 'em for a ride out the back way..gave em a few slaps.
When I say out the back I mean,out from Penzance towards Land's End-there are quite a few Cornish tin mines out there-I bet there are a few bodies down some of those shafts..they go down really really far some of them..you can hear a stone bouncing down there for ages & ages..no police are abseiling down there ..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 5:31 am » by Malogg

Yeap, best forgotten about >

Was asleep at the time, last Christmas eve, early hrs of the morning. . .

They got away with sweet feck all, they got taken away in a meat wagon. . .

Although only one of em got charged for it, as Ima managed to get the charges dropped for one of em. . .

There is a wee saying > Your eye for my eye. . .

Still gotta go to court on the 10th November, prolly to watch the moron get a medal from an even bigger moron for it.....

Bahahaha my past Christmas cracker. . . >

Plenty of time to give em the same pleasure back eh. . .

F@cker eh
:lol:
Do the world a favor and kill yourself asshole. Kill yourself and stop wasting our air. ~ *WillEase* LARGO

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 am » by Opalserpent

Nice pic Malogg man. Were they young punks?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 1:11 pm » by Zer0

Canubis wrote:
Well according to this reply to me... he would risk his life for 5$

What a waste of life!

life is worthless if u can but dont stand up for it, over my dead body will u get my $5...

join the herd in your head pussy.

did u read the rest? 2 words for u...black out

Call me pussy or coward. But at least Ill be alive to tell the tale, you wont.... :alien51:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 2:32 pm » by G3n3sis

I live in shared accommodation for students in Leicester, UK and on March 13th of this year at around 4:00am I was awoken to a smashing sound coming from the front door down stairs. Hearing this commotion, I got half dressed in the dark when I heard my friends bedroom door open, which is next to mine and two sets of footsteps cross the landing. My friend was away with his parents for the week, so I knew something was not right. Before I could finish getting dressed, I heard the guy who lives down stairs shouting and fighting and two guys burst into my room.

They wore masks over their mouths and one had a large third generation polaroid camera in his hand from my friends room. I told the men to get out and one of them punched me in the face. After that, everything slowed down and I began to fight the guy, his accomplice pushed me back and punched me. I remember how surreal it was as I felt the blood fly across my face, it was warm. I kicked the guy in the stomach and his friend came forward with the camera and smashed it across my head. It shattered and I felt light headed, I reeled back and fell on the table then the floor. I swore and tried to get up but life kind of faded to black and I awoke to my room being vacant of essential electronics so to speak. The burglars had taken a lot while I was unconscious and when I finally got up to switch the light on, I realised how bloody the room was.

I rushed to the girls room across the hall who was in and she had tried to barricade the door, but the guys had got in and hit her. She had managed to phone the police before they entered and they came through the house not minutes after the burglars left. The guy downstairs suffered some minor injuries and a bloody ear, they stole only a few Items of his. In all, there were four burglars that night, two that smashed through the front door and two which incredibly, had used an extendable ladder to enter the open window of my friends room, who was out with his parents that week.

The area where I live is a high crime rate area, we also have muggings, stolen vehicles and devices on ATMs along the high-street which steal peoples card details. The police investigation for this particular event proved ineffective despite their best efforts and featured in the Leicester Mercury as a most unusual burglary because of how violent and brazen it was.

I spent a couple of hours at the hospital for stitches, while the girl stayed for a couple of days for recovery.
We also had a police presence at the house for a couple of days: that morning we had forensics in.

Although its not a full-proof measure, for the sake of your family and friends, don't leave windows and doors unlocked, especially over the summer. Learn self defence and be mentally prepared. :shooting:
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 2:56 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Malogg wrote:Yeap, best forgotten about >

Although only one of em got charged for it, as Ima managed to get the charges dropped for one of em. . .

Still gotta go to court on the 10th November, prolly to watch the moron get a medal from an even bigger moron for it.....

F@cker eh

Pardon my asking Mallog,but have you ever lived in Southend Essex,you look very much like someone i know who is Scottish, :cheers: and sorry to hear about your encounter,if only i could have been there to help you pal :shooting: :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 3:35 pm » by dudeman351

Malogg wrote:Yeap, best forgotten about >

F@cker eh

Not to change the subject, but you have a scarey resemblance to Kurt Cobain.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 11:55 pm » by Harbin

There was also an incident between the 2nd and 3rd time, i was almost fast asleep apox 3am and all of a sudden my roller door starts going up.. immediately i knew someone had reached around and pressed the button theres no other explanation.. so i get up and grab my katana, ninja style lookin out there into the darkness for a shadow or movement, i new if i would go out to push the button for the door to go down is what they prolly wanted...so i sat back n waited about 10 mins...
and all of a sudden a tall dark figure comes walking by taking 2 steps down the driveway then turns around and went back the way they came.... i never felt my heart beat so loud as i unsheathed my katana and then went out to push the button...
there was nothing and no one but i know what i saw.. i..felt the same fear as the alien fear and cannot be sure wtf i saw was human.. i would like to think it was.....

Read more: have-you-ever-been-robbed-t86726.html#ixzz2daNKfpC4

You seem to work on the edge of perceptions. You're not sure if it was human ? Perhaps a change in your habits might be in order.

Hope you catch the robbers.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 am » by Canubis

Harbin wrote:
You seem to work on the edge of perceptions. You're not sure if it was human ? Perhaps a change in your habits might be in order.

Hope you catch the robbers.

thers somthing i missed out that made that perception... 30mins b4 the incontinent i let shit in..i let a force in to help me and there it mabe was...i was scared i felt thesame fear.. and now that shit dosnt have the right to enter untill im ready..

i have, i stayed back at work today to watch CTV of this fo stealing my paket of smokes the day i fired him, i am an evil mofo not 1 to b fked with and justice will bleed slowly over his entire lifetime, mean while i continue to move up in this world and will find time to dig a deeper hole in bedrock for this fuker.

do i feel good about it no, but a slap on the wrist wont do..if i broke his legs he would get paid out so hit em hard hit em financially over time rock bottom and deeper...

DO NOT STEAL CANUBIS/s COMPUTER RIG!
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook