Have you ever been Robbed?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 6:39 pm » by Canubis

this is a long story spanning only 2 weeks,

1st time i ever been robbed i came home from work and needed a bong, i went to go grab a bag of cheeb and there was none left, i thought ok... so i went to my draw to grab another ounce...and it hit me...i had been robbed..2 oz and 10 bags of dope... o well i thought my own fault for telling everyone lol

2nd time i came home from work and noticed the draws were ajar.. remembering 2 days b4 i was robbed all my green i thought ok this is odd and looked around to see if i was missing anything els... shore enough my money box full of collectable coins was missing and on the cupboard all the conies there were gorn aswell...god dammit

3rd time B4 i left for work i moved everything of value somewhere safe and left for work.. Upon returning home i notice the chair knocked over and looked around for missing stuff! although i moved alot of things to a safe place i had left some bottles of wisky a digital cam and my last few cones and they were then missing.. dammit...

4th time,..
i have a custom built computer that weighed about 30klg and 3 23" screens i was getting annoyed moving it in n out and it wasn't stolen the 1st 2 times so it should be safe...right?

i get home from work.. and my heart dropped to see it gorn..these SOBs took everything from hdmi cords to the Ethernet. taking the Ethernet means u dont know shit about computers..

i have now bought full spectrum radiation and heat security camera system to catch this mo fo on his 5th attempt...i could see a ghost if it walked by..

im luky to have a few laptops on the side and tomorrow im spending 5k on a new computer..

i had suspected it was this guy from my work as he was off work 1st 2nd and 4th time i was robbed, the 3rd time he was at work with me while i was gettn gaffed although i think it was a front and ofcourse u cant jump a 2 meter fence in and out with a 30klg cpu and screens so help is needed..

i never said anything and fired him for skipping work, he came in to pick up his seperation certificate and on his way out stoll my paket of smokes, i have ctv of this and sending it to the police and centerlink will never pay him a cent..only for 6 months.. dam deliquants.

Moral of this is...im on a laptop atm and lost my pride and joy, how you feel after being robbed effects you and just to keep a positive attitude because u will live and those scum will run outa money in a week and then be in the same position as they were for the rest of there lives.

There was also an incident
between the 2nd and 3rd time, i was almost fast asleep apox 3am and all of a sudden my roller door starts going up.. immediately i knew someone had reached around and pressed the button theres no other explanation.. so i get up and grab my katana, ninja style lookin out there into the darkness for a shadow or movement, i new if i would go out to push the button for the door to go down is what they prolly wanted...so i sat back n waited about 10 mins...
and all of a sudden a tall dark figure comes walking by taking 2 steps down the driveway then turns around and went back the way they came.... i never felt my heart beat so loud as i unsheathed my katana and then went out to push the button...
there was nothing and no one but i know what i saw.. i..felt the same fear as the alien fear and cannot be sure wtf i saw was human.. i would like to think it was.....
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 6:48 pm » by Zer0

I was robbed once, I was walking towards my park around 8 PM....the same streets I have walked all my life, all of a sudden I hear a bunch of yelling behind me, and some pain in my back that made me fall to the ground.

I had been dropped kicked, and I was surrounded by about 5 somalians, they proceeded to kick and punch me and one of them had his hand under his sweater, he said "DONT MOVE" and then another guy said "Give us all your shit!" but I said "But you just told me not to move!" which made them start hitting me faster, they proceeded to empty all of my pockets and take everything I had. All I could do was stare at them.. their faces were wild... like monkeys.

However, even though I was in so much pain, all I could think about was how this pain was nothing compared to all the things happening in the world at all times...This world is suffering from a disease...

I remained on the snow for a few minutes, cried about the world and then stood up.

There had to be a cure...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 7:28 pm » by Opalserpent

Did you let that bloke into your place? I imagine you were robbed by someone you know.

Being smokers as we are we are forced to associate with some seedy fcuks because our
fascist governments force us to find shady places to attain our greens.

I was robbed when I was a teenager by friends who knew I wasn't home and that wagged school.

I had my amiga cd 32 stolen twice.

I had a mate in coffs harbour that used to set up booby traps around his place and he used to put
razor blades on a beam that was used to climb through a window, oneday he found
blood all over the beam. Win Win.

Good thing to get surveillance, makes me worry that the thief could just steal the recorder box if it isn't well hidden.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 7:47 pm » by SolStone

Only security systems that work.

Switched On

Switched Off

Initiate

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I was the victim of an intended Mugging once. I was walking home with this girl one night, and two dark brothers where walking towards us.
They both split, and i thought "I know what's coming here" , One of them said "gimme your money man" so i walked ahead of the girl, and that's when things started to happen.
The one on my right i ground ny thumb into his eye, and kicked him the bollocks, the second one pulled a knife, and i grabbed his wrist, turned it so the bones cracked.
I took the knife off of him, and shoved it up his his rectum.
It was the funniest sight watching him trying to extricate this knife from his Arse with a broken wrist.
What those two Colonial brothers didn't bother to check if i had a Black belt in Kung Fu. silly buggers. :lol:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm » by Poooooot

Zer0 wrote:However, even though I was in so much pain, all I could think about was how this pain was nothing compared to all the things happening in the world at all times...

About 10 years or so ago someone broke into mine and my ex's house when we weren't home. Stole our change jar, a bunch of DVD's, some other random things, and my ex's gun. Was a scary night.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 pm » by Canubis

@ Opalserpent
its wireless with a tablet viewer hooked up to a terabyte hd aslong as thats hidden i got them...and then decide what to do with them :) your ozzy!,

i stick to my good friends for that sort of thing and never had a problem but recently let 2 people in so it is ether of the 2 or both im not fkn stupid lol scum people deserve the tittle that brings me to...

@ Zer0

ahh i never said anything racist in my history on DTV and to surprise Slith i wont :) although 2 words would sum your case..

the cure is there in front of you it just needs to be set in motion, see your government about that, nothing in life is free unless your scum, so there will only be a cure aslong as it can be profitable.. humanity is only in this stage because of this cycle.. without profit the world will fail epically.

perhaps you could have stood up for yourself, i know i wouldnt hand my wallet over without my life...even if i only had $5aud

5 on 1 is simple, seriously fuk up 1 of them and go for the 2nd, 2 will do nothing and ur left 1 on 1 :)
your going to hope your 1st blow takes down the 1st lol orels your in trouble :P

@ SolStone

This is a mirror image of the 2 fools i own...there best friends

@ everyone keep them coming
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 8:36 pm » by Opalserpent

Statistically once you are fighting more then one person your odds of winning are reduced dramatically assuming
both parties are of similar strength and skill.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 8:54 pm » by Zer0

Opalserpent wrote:Statistically once you are fighting more then one person your odds of winning are reduced dramatically assuming
both parties are of similar strength and skill.

Well according to this reply to me... he would risk his life for 5$

What a waste of life!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 9:14 pm » by 1nf1n1ty

I recently had my once driven go-kart worth around $3500 stolen from a secure garage. Only 3 other people knew where it was, 2 of them I will now call pricks thought that I wouldn't miss it. They only took it and left many thousands of dollars of good stuff behind.
Canubis, I feel for you. Taking a man's weed is pretty fukn' low, but stealing by your description a rather sweet rig and not some mass produced workstation. The machine is a sad loss but it can easily be replaced. Your personal data, your private personal only known to you stuff. That's the killer. You are lucky if you had it backed up, or even some of it, but still that's usually not the case. And the theif no doubt has no fukn' idea what he has and probably sold it to his dealer for Sweet FA.
They need a good poke in the eye. Not enough to blind them, but enough to really really hurt. An ex of mine had gave this as a payback to a bully once saying "That wasn't very fucking nice, Asshole."
Anyway, the Universe knows that they did it. No escaping that.
I must ask you if you have used your user name on other forums in the past? You remind me of another Canubis who was a respected part of a much missed forum that I used to frequent many moons ago. I won't mention which one just now.
This will I hope will give you a brief moment of "Suck Shit Dickhead" like it did for me.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook