Have You Ever Woken Up and Seen...

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 am » by Troll2rocks

Something standing at the bottom of your bed, or in the corner of your room ?

Or put your head down to sleep and as you drift away have a voice scream in your ear ?

Had the feeling you are being watched while you are going to sleep ?
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 am » by Helios

An old lady, sitting at the end of my bed....and met some people who told me that they had dark shadowy beings around their beds and had nightmares a lot.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 am » by Santaownsyou

I had a dark shadow lean into my bedroom door to take a peek at us, thought it was a burglar and searched the house to no avail....on another ocassion I heard footsteps in the hallway, early in the morning, and looked up from my bed to see a man walk down the hallway in jeans and a brown flannel shirt. Yeah my house is haunted....
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 23, 2011 3:38 am » by The57ironman

why.....?.......paranoid schitzophrenics(sp) do the most of that , don't they......do you..?

(i heard big pharma's got ''pills'' for that...!!)

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 8:17 am » by Akashicrebel

The57ironman wrote:why.....?.......paranoid schitzophrenics(sp) do the most of that , don't they......do you..?

(i heard big pharma's got ''pills'' for that...!!)

:bang; who the hell want to buy from a big pharma's "pills" that make you see shadows and demons and here scary voices?masochists?
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 11:49 am » by mediasorcery

too many times to mention, but i dont see it as "magic" or woo woo chit, or even mystical really, its all just energy, some of which we dont fully comprehend yet, u really think in this infinite massive eternal ancient beyond numbers universe we have our existence in, is only inhabited by living forms that manifest ONLY on the physicals planes???

i mean come on man, get your mind outside the square for once, time to grow up and take note of the paradigm thats been systematically and subversively built around your perceptions for crying out soft!!!!

if u wanna know more, go read the ancients, afteralls, they got us here, couldna been that stupid, if diverse cultures all over the globe are saying what amounts to basically the same thing, then whose right, you or them.

comprehension and perception are co dependent, cant have one without the other.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 pm » by Zer0

Ye I had that happened to me once... turned out to be my Xbox... and my phone, and my computer... 0_0
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 9:28 pm » by DarkHeart

Yeah there are people & beings there all the time, if I tell myself they aren't real they start turning the TV on & off, narcissistic gits.

Once when I was a kid I tried to convince myself there wasn't a crocodile under my bed by reaching underneath in the dark. :nails:

Needless to say my hand touched a large scaly foot that had large claws on it. :o

I have never slept properly since.
Image #1 contre les salopries d'existence