Have you ever wondered if you are part of an alien race?

Writer

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 am » by Graystone

I started another thread about whether you thought you might have met an alien disguised as a human, but what if that alien disguised as a human is you?

The premis for this is that there is much discussion about aliens currently living among us disguised as humans. It would be logical for an alien civilization who wants to study us, to "plant" some of their own among us in order to observe us in a more unbiased environment. It would also be logical to limit that entities knowledge of who they truly are so that it does not interfere with their assignment at hand...gathering data!

Do you sometimes feel like you don't fit into this race?

Are you significantly different from your blood relatives or others around you?

Do you have a heightened sense of intelligence about things which you should know nothing about?

Do you have unusual physical attributes or abilities or try and hide your abilities so you don't stand out?

Do you sometimes find humans more of a curiosity as if you are standing on the outside observing their lifestyles rather than taking part in them?

Do you often describe people as "humans" or in other terms that would seem to seperate you from them?

Who knows, maybe you are unwittingly a part of team sent here to observe and record.

Would like to hear from anyone who can relate to this topic.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 6:04 am » by Memccool

HMM
I dont believe I fit any of this. DAMN
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Writer

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 am » by Depompey

Momma?

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 am » by Kingz

We all can easily be part of an :alien: race
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 4:16 am » by Graystone

kingz wrote:We all can easily be part of an :alien: race

There has to be some reason why we are incomplete (junk DNA, partial use of our brain, relatively short life span).

What do you think the point is kingz?

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 4:34 am » by Wyldkat

Of all of those questions put to us, I answered "Yes" to most of them. I'm not sure if you could class me as an "plant" in this society, but my kids think so.....but seriously, we are all made up of the same elements, but our structures are all different, just as in water.
I say, "Keep believing we are all destined for something special" , if you believe in yourself, great things happen.

I Believe!

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 5:13 am » by Dodgeman

i dont like to think of these abilities as 'alien', but rather as a seperation from the herd

Writer

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 am » by Chose2learn

Ive felt like this most of my life.

Ive always been considered the black sheep, Ive always had a heightened sense of intuition, and also a almost eerie sense of smell and hearing. I dont really identify with most people that I know and almost all of my family, and those I speak with I can never really identify with, bc I have to hide how I feel about topics such as what we all discuss here on disclose, plus I have the rarest blood type in the world, which on sights that Ive been to about it, describe us as other beings, possibly reptilian. :alien:

Peace to you all....

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 6:22 am » by Boondox681

we are the alien race :robot:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 am » by Castortroy

Why do some people always seem to want to be SPECIAL ?

I don't understand why they just can't seem to deal with the fact that while we're all individuals with our own personal characteristics... beyond that we're all the same.

We are mankind. Each person is different than the other in certain ways- but really we're all just different versions of the same model.

Why does that seem so hard for some people to accept?

The criteria for these things are always a joke too. Whether it be being from an alien race, indigo, whatever crap thing people are calling it at that moment. Some people just believe they are special and want to find something that will validate this feeling. If someone were really from an alien race, I think they'd know based on a heck of a lot more than personal psychology.

Personality idiosyncrasies does not an ET make.

Next