have you guys seen collapse?, we are so screwed

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 4:24 am » by Icarus1

it wont be long now lads
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:49 pm » by Icarus1

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Writer

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 pm » by Dellboy

Nothing is going to happen now or in the near future, go back to sleep sheeple.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 pm » by Icarus1

nothings gonna happen? where i live is £1.45 a litre for petrol at the pumps

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 pm » by Malogg

save the world throw handfulls of hemp seeds everywhere :)
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:32 pm » by Newdawnrising

icarus1 wrote:it wont be long now lads

Could it get worse? Certainly
Will it? That depends upon how much you depend on the system.
Don't ever underestimate the power of small business. What do you think got America to the rankings of a superpower in the first place? That's right, the hard work and invention of the little man. Yes we will have to learn to live with in our means. Will the DOW fall, could be, but who cares, it is a false values system built to fail. Right now it is seemingly gaining strength, but this is based on false, sketchy dealings. It's a lie, with the purpose to encourage large corporation growth. The Chineses have invested billions upon billions in America, which is the reason for the current market growth. I'll tell you what it is going to take to get America back on it's feet. Hard work, you know, getting DIRTY, anyone know what that is anymore? I sure as hell do, as do many millions of unemployed and under employed Americans. No matter how you cut it, it all boils down to blood, sweat, and tears. We can not put all of our eggs into the technological feild, without infrastructure to place it upon, it will fail.
Putting more technology in space won't solve everything. It is expensive and too risky to bet on the longevity of our future. In other words, we have to come back down to earth with our reasoning and stop trying to make the common citizen expendable. I'm reminded of a quote by Al Gore, perhaps the only thing he has ever said that i agreed with. "Old technologies and old habits equal predictable consequences". "New technologies and old habits equal dramatically altered consequences". It's time to get dirty America. Don't think your to good to pick up a shovel, your parents, your grandparents, they weren't. With the technological advantages we have today, we should be able to do what they did, and then some. So let's stop our bitching and moaning, and tell our government, it's time to get cracking. lamonema :)
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Writer

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm » by Mutjack

Same old Same old people like that are just out for what they can make out of other peoples fear there will be no collapse and this idiot and all the idiots who read this crap will be looking for something else to scare people with. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 2:22 pm » by Icarus1

portugal gone,spain next

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 pm » by Icarus1

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 pm » by Icarus1

:)

PreviousNext