Having children is cruel

Writer

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 pm » by johnny1

Having children can be one of the most terrible acts of cruelty. Why people have children in an horrible world like this? Look at how terrible is the world, why bring people into it? This is an infested misery hole, full of diseases, câncer, catastrophes, evil people,wars etc..
Are people so selfish that they don't even care about the well-being of their own children? What is wrong with parentes?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 1:14 pm » by Malogg

johnny1 wrote:Having children can be one of the most terrible acts of cruelty. Why people have children in an horrible world like this? Look at how terrible is the world, why bring people into it? This is an infested misery hole, full of diseases, câncer, catastrophes, evil people,wars etc..
Are people so selfish that they don't even care about the well-being of their own children? What is wrong with parentes?

hhmm for your 1st post it is hell of a thing to say

Most parents are great parents and it is not their fault that there is so much HELL going on this rock, as far to say even the gooberments using children as statistics for votes and of course also making money out of them

If you dunni want children then don't! your choice no one is forcing anyone apart from fkn rapists GGGRRR
Blame the rock she has her faults

Writer

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 1:36 pm » by Kosmo74

Wow...., and i thought my first post was shitty..., well i guess that makes me a very cruel man, i have four...

Your glass is half empty??

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 pm » by Slith

johnny1 wrote: why bring people into it?

It's called survival and continuation of our race

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Writer

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 pm » by Kosmo74

Slith wrote:

well, in my case it's called 'LOVE' :love:

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 2:15 pm » by Slith

Kosmo74 wrote:
Slith wrote:

well, in my case it's called 'LOVE' :love:

Fair point

Writer

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 2:23 pm » by johnny1

Malogg wrote:
johnny1 wrote:Having children can be one of the most terrible acts of cruelty. Why people have children in an horrible world like this? Look at how terrible is the world, why bring people into it? This is an infested misery hole, full of diseases, câncer, catastrophes, evil people,wars etc..

Most parents are great parents and it is not their fault that there is so much HELL going on this rock, as far to say even the gooberments using children as statistics for votes and of course also making money out of them

If you dunni want children then don't! your choice no one is forcing anyone apart from fkn rapists GGGRRR

I know parents aren't responsible for the suffering of the world. But parents are responsible for knowingly bringing a child in a hell of a world. They are still blamable for bringing a child into a world of suffering.

Writer

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 2:26 pm » by johnny1

Slith wrote:

Why does the species have to continue? It serves no purpose. No need to procreate.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 2:30 pm » by Malogg

johnny1 wrote:
Malogg wrote:

I know parents aren't responsible for the suffering of the world. But parents are responsible for knowingly bringing a child in a hell of a world. They are still blamable for bringing a child into a world of suffering.

You kinda sound a wee tad bit hard done by, hope you didnae have it that bad in life so far as life can change in a split second for the better you just gotta keep at it

Most parents dunni see the mess the world is in by being blindly in LOVE and of course conformed by the cr@p that is on the telly/radio/shops etc

:cheers:
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame the rock she has her faults

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 pm » by Slith

johnny1 wrote:
Slith wrote:

Why does the species have to continue? It serves no purpose. No need to procreate.

:help:

Next