HD LATEST PHOTOGRAPH OF UFO ON MARS

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm » by Toxic32

Thanks to Otherstuffman you tube. You be the judge. GO TO THE LAST LINK I POSTED....
Last edited by Toxic32 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 pm » by Webhead

is it just me or cant i see anything ? cant you ring around what im supposed to be looking for?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 10:27 pm » by Toxic32

GO TO THE NEXT LINK.
Last edited by Toxic32 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 pm » by The57ironman

........there's no reference to a ufo

New high definition pictures of Mars from Curiosity! New High resolution images,photos from NASA

Published on Sep 1, 2012 by Otherstuffman
High resolution images of Mars from Mars Rover Curiosity! NASA Released photos of Mars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0O5RmYH ... r_embedded

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 pm » by Toxic32

Upload to Disclose.tv

POSTED BY. zappfinger

Must be me some how anyway this one is the UFO don't know how it changed. And found this as well. Interesting.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 11:59 pm » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

POSTED BY. zappfinger

Too far away to make any reasonable conclusions.

Toxic32 wrote:Must be me some how anyway this one is the UFO don't know how it changed. And found this as well. Interesting.

Upload to Disclose.tv

There are no video cameras on Curiosity, much less HD video cameras. Complete rubbish.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:12 am » by Lowsix

willease666 wrote:There are no video cameras on Curiosity, much less HD video cameras. Complete rubbish.

"Curiosity is packed with no fewer than 17 cameras to shoot high-quality photos and videos in black-and-white, color, and 3-D stereo of the Martian landscape. While scientists are no doubt quite eager for the information that these images will contain, most of us will be excited to live vicariously through the rover and experience some breathtaking views on Mars."

"Finally, the cameras can also take 720p high-definition video at a rate of about 10 frames per second."

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/08/curiosity-mars-rover-cameras/
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:30 am » by *WillEase*

Lowsix wrote:
willease666 wrote:There are no video cameras on Curiosity, much less HD video cameras. Complete rubbish.

"Curiosity is packed with no fewer than 17 cameras to shoot high-quality photos and videos in black-and-white, color, and 3-D stereo of the Martian landscape. While scientists are no doubt quite eager for the information that these images will contain, most of us will be excited to live vicariously through the rover and experience some breathtaking views on Mars."

"Finally, the cameras can also take 720p high-definition video at a rate of about 10 frames per second."

I was referring to video cameras. The video above was supposedly captured "live video feed".

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:45 am » by Toxic32

willease666 wrote:
Lowsix wrote:

I was referring to video cameras. The video above was supposedly captured "live video feed".

Your right will. Fell for it again. You would think by now I have learnt not to take these sort of pictures at face value. There is as far as I know no live feed of video from Mars. :bang;

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:25 am » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:
willease666 wrote:
Lowsix wrote:

Your right will. Fell for it again. You would think by now I have learnt not to take these sort of pictures at face value. There is as far as I know no live feed of video from Mars. :bang;

I read the article. HD "videos" will be sent back at the most, 10 frames per second but this is not live streamed nor is it actually a video at all...more like a long gif image. In standard videos, the frames per second are considerably higher...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_rate

Next