He's got it again: UFO Turkey

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 pm » by Punjedi

wakemeup wrote:If it moves like a star then it is probably a star. I have filmed something simular and it was a star. Now if it moves like the ones in this video.....then it's a probe Ufo imo :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Again, I believe that the brightest one is Venus, the others are jets going by well in the foreground. The reason for that is the clouds.

They give the impression at times that it is moving differently when from the beginning to the end it really has just maintained a nice, celestial path :)

The more and more footage I have seen lately, I am becoming more and more convinced that we are not being visited.

just need to catch myself a UFO I guess :)

And I will smash that hoax with feverish conviction, using star charts and his own footage!

in the mornin :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:22 pm » by Mumin

the turkish one is quite easy.
if you're using cheap optics (your camera's lens), the bokeh has a distortion towards one side when your object is out of focus, especially if what you're filming is off-centered.
If you're filming an out of focus bright spot, like Venus for example, you'd have a bright center, and then the distorted bokeh towards the image center, exactly like what is shown in those videos.
That is why it looks like a saucer with a bulge on top of it.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 pm » by Will69ease

Need I say more?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 pm » by Punjedi

mumin wrote:the turkish one is quite easy.
if you're using cheap optics, the bokeh has a distortion towards one side when your object is out of focus, especially if what you're filming is off-centered.
If you're filming an out of focus bright spot, like Venus for example, you'd have a bright center, and then the distorted bokeh towards the image center, exactly like what is shown in those videos.
That is why it looks like a saucer with a bulge on top of it.

An example of what mumin speaks of :)

And omg! THANK YOU!!!!

I was looking for the term for the last hour! Not only that, but I didn't realize you could do this as well......

That is one of the pieces I need to know in order to crack a a few ufo hoaxes that have been buggin' me.

Thank you. Bokeh.....one of those damn terms you can't lock into memory very easily

...ok..well now it is :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm » by Mumin

no problem punjedi!
I came to DTV back then when I was looking for pictures and videos people took for UFOs, because I tend to use a lot of photography and video/graphics editing for my job.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 pm » by Punjedi

mumin wrote:no problem punjedi!
I came to DTV back then when I was looking for pictures and videos people took for UFOs, because I tend to use a lot of photography and video/graphics editing for my job.

Aye, same here...well, freelance for now.

Looking for a production company to get on board with...but yes, anyways.

This is what led me to debunking (hate the term, but I yam, what I yam right?)

anyhoo, so after so many years of trying to find what I was doing wrong in so many of my own shots and filming, I learned that when I saw certain UFO vids come out it was like....

no way, I had that glitch too! But wait, they say it's a wha??????

Man, my California really comes out when I am up to late. Fer sure, gettin' hella foggy bro!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 12:54 am » by I2haveseen

And I will smash that hoax with feverish conviction, using star charts and his own footage!

in the mornin

It's morning punjeti. Smashin Tym :~)
Venus Ha-ha.
Sure it wasn't swamp gas :~)
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 4:30 am » by I2haveseen

@ punjeti:

That is one of the pieces I need to know in order to crack a a few ufo hoaxes that have been buggin' me.

So U got some Lv heart shapped UFO's that U can't explain? I've looked in2 U (read Ur posts). U seem 2 have Ur head screwed on, BUT:

1) U always seem2have a predeterimed outcome....How's that work?
2) With a predetermined out come, we no Ur findings B4 they R released.

Note2U:
If U spend as much Tym debunking as U did skywatching, U might C a UFO.
If U don't look dude, U won't C :~)
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:00 am » by Punjedi

i2haveseen wrote:@ punjeti:

So U got some Lv heart shapped UFO's that U can't explain? I've looked in2 U (read Ur posts). U seem 2 have Ur head screwed on, BUT:

1) U always seem2have a predeterimed outcome....How's that work?
2) With a predetermined out come, we no Ur findings B4 they R released.

Note2U:
If U spend as much Tym debunking as U did skywatching, U might C a UFO.
If U don't look dude, U won't C :~)

Firstly :) I spend over 3 hours every night outside with my camera ready and a tripod.

Secondly, I don't know what you mean by predetermined outcome?

Thirdly, it's not about the heart shape so much as it is a Bokah filter over your lens. I hadn't thought that would be possible and it helps to explain some focal issues I have seen when looking at various UFO footage.

If it weren't for people like me, the hoaxes and fakes would be even more rampant then they are now.

It's not a pretty path that some of us chose, it is just one we are lead to. In hopes that by debunking all the filth out there, the true authentic gems can truly shine.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 am » by Punjedi

i2haveseen wrote:

in the mornin

It's morning punjeti. Smashin Tym :~)
Venus Ha-ha.
Sure it wasn't swamp gas :~)

Yeah, this one is my bad, I had a hell day getting some finalized stuff done for the seminar footage I am working on. 2 hours into a 6 hour set. (not bad)

I will try and address these videos directly this evening or tomorrow if you still like?
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext