He's got it again: UFO Turkey

Writer

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 am » by Rginternetart

Initiate

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:21 am » by I2haveseen

punjedi wrote:
i2haveseen wrote:@ punjeti:

That is one of the pieces I need to know in order to crack a a few ufo hoaxes that have been buggin' me.

So U got some Lv heart shapped UFO's that U can't explain? I've looked in2 U (read Ur posts). U seem 2 have Ur head screwed on, BUT:

1) U always seem2have a predeterimed outcome....How's that work?
2) With a predetermined out come, we no Ur findings B4 they R released.

Note2U:
If U spend as much Tym debunking as U did skywatching, U might C a UFO.
If U don't look dude, U won't C :~)

Firstly :) I spend over 3 hours every night outside with my camera ready and a tripod.

Secondly, I don't know what you mean by predetermined outcome?

Thirdly, it's not about the heart shape so much as it is a Bokah filter over your lens. I hadn't thought that would be possible and it helps to explain some focal issues I have seen when looking at various UFO footage.

If it weren't for people like me, the hoaxes and fakes would be even more rampant then they are now.

It's not a pretty path that some of us chose, it is just one we are lead to. In hopes that by debunking all the filth out there, the true authentic gems can truly shine.

You don't reallt think your the only debunker out htere do U? No disrepect meant, But thats
Wot I do2. I've been through Ur post & have the upomost repect 4 ur comments (& the way U handle people ( not abusing, stateing)

predetermined outcome means U made a judgment before the jury is in

&on the heart lol, come on m8, look through my posts.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:15 am » by Punjedi

You don't reallt think your the only debunker out htere do U? No disrepect meant, But thats
Wot I do2. I've been through Ur post & have the upomost repect 4 ur comments (& the way U handle people ( not abusing, stateing)

predetermined outcome means U made a judgment before the jury is in

&on the heart lol, come on m8, look through my posts.

1. Quite the contrary, I am actually a noob when it comes to debunking. I have been doing it for years but haven't published/displayed my findings before and I have been inspired by the work of others. That is why I mentioned "people like me" people being plural ;)

2. Thank you for your criticism, yes I do tend to have a judgement prior. I do my best to maintain as much objectivity as I can. I'm only human....ish

3. I can be slightly daft, you'll have to forgive me :)

:cheers:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 6:26 pm » by Punjedi

Ok, did a little digging and found the full debunk work done on the Turkey UFO.

Let's put this to rest shall we?

Long website. If you truly want to know the truth, you will read the work that was done.

http://www.alcione.org/FRAUDES/00TURQUIA/

Read, the entire, thing. If afterwords you still feel it is a UFO that he has happened to catch year after year with the SAME aliens standing/sitting in the SAME spot every single time, well then...

I have a few bridges on bulk rate discount....
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 8:05 pm » by Punjedi

I made this to provide one more perspective as well.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nihil Sine Fide!

Previous