Head Of A Statue In Latest NASA Mars Rover Image

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 pm » by Mike_Edwards

I was just looking through the latest NASA photograph from the Mars Rover and saw an image which seems to depict a head of a statue buried in the sand. Have a look for yourself and see what I mean.

Go to the Nasa photo here: http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files ... 528-wb.jpg

The go to the right hand side of the image, about half way down from the top. Go into close up and you can see it for yourself.

You can see it here, where I have isolated it and put it up as a separate graphic:

I'm not claiming it is a statue of course, but it does look very real...

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 4:22 pm » by Slith

Interesting image

:hiho:

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

It's too bad we can't see into that shadow! That rock behind it has a pretty straight edge as well!

Welcome Mike_Edwards :flop:
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 pm » by Thruster

Mike_Edwards wrote:I was just looking through the latest NASA photograph from the Mars Rover and saw an image which seems to depict a head of a statue buried in the sand. Have a look for yourself and see what I mean.

Go to the Nasa photo here: http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files ... 528-wb.jpg

The go to the right hand side of the image, about half way down from the top. Go into close up and you can see it for yourself.

You can see it here, where I have isolated it and put it up as a separate graphic:

I'm not claiming it is a statue of course, but it does look very real...

Those guys from 'Anonymous' leave no stone unturned...

:shock:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 4:50 pm » by Phoenix rising

:hiho: Mike... cool find to :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 5:30 pm » by *WillEase*

Welcome to the rabbit hole... :cheers:

P.S. Cool find!
I am not the easiest person to impress, particularly with NASA images, but this one is an exception.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:04 pm » by Thebluecanary

That's neat. It really does look like a face, and not a particularly human one.

I'm guessing that photo will disappear pretty quickly, and they'll be claiming pareidolia. It reminds me of the features on an Olmec head:

but much more "alien" looking.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:12 pm » by mixthemix

Hi everyone, made a member just to add a comment ...
Is it me or does anyone else see hieroglyphics on the rock covering the forehead, they are are running at an angle upwards to the top right. !

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:17 pm » by Toxic32

It looks a bit like this picture of the Pharaoh Akhenaten when he was older maybe

Last edited by Toxic32 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 6:18 pm » by Thebluecanary

mixthemix wrote:Hi everyone, made a member just to add a comment ...
Is it me or does anyone else see hieroglyphics on the rock covering the forehead, they are are running at an angle upwards to the top right. !

I can sort of see what you're talking about. It could be…it could be wear on the rock. I'd have to blow it up huge for grandma's eyes to make anything out for sure. :) Frankly, several of the rocks in the photo look manipulated/carved to me. That rock jutting out behind everything off to the left behind the face looks like it was part of a structure. I'm not a geologist, though, so I have no idea if that is potentially a way a rock can look naturally.

And yeah, Toxic, you're right. It kinda does. It kinda has an Egyptian feel overall anyway.
Last edited by Thebluecanary on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Next