Healing Cancer Naturally - The Gerson Therapy

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm » by Shagrath

Eat lots of strawberries! I'm dead serious!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 8:27 pm » by Drjones

shagrath wrote:Eat lots of strawberries! I'm dead serious!

Aslong as they are organic,non organic strawberries are number 1 is the pesticide exposure list....and pesticides instigate cancer processes in the human body.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 pm » by Aquarius

I'd probably be dead a lot sooner if it were not for you guys. I'm turning over a new leaf (again) in 2 weeks. Why the wait, I've a vacation/wedding/all out session to get over with 1st. But when I get back, new regime will be in place.

I need to loose body fat, regain fitness, and sort my lungs out, (which I know can only be done by commitment to not trying to destroy them with chemical vapor, and a shit load of exercise).

So any tips/nutritional guides would be very welcome. Preferable food that are high in energy.

Thanx. :cheers:
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm » by Drjones

aquarius wrote:I'd probably be dead a lot sooner if it were not for you guys. I'm turning over a new leaf (again) in 2 weeks. Why the wait, I've a vacation/wedding/all out session to get over with 1st. But when I get back, new regime will be in place.

I need to loose body fat, regain fitness, and sort my lungs out, (which I know can only be done by commitment to not trying to destroy them with chemical vapor, and a shit load of exercise).

So any tips/nutritional guides would be very welcome. Preferable food that are high in energy.

Thanx. :cheers:

Go for it mate :flop: ,there aint much to be afraid of.Aslong as you dont have any 'conditions' then you are free,yes FREE to dabble in the world of superfoods and herbs etc.You should probably buy a 1 kilo bag of organic spirulina and start by taking a tablespoon/day which is 10 grams,do this for one month and see how you feel,then if ok up the dose to 20g/day,a 1kilo bag will last you at least 2 months,most people don't take enough of the superfoods and herbs to effect them positively.Anyway..blend the spirulina with fruit,berries and a bannana are good..have a smoothie like i do.Also start to drink organic (preferably) vegetable juices.The whole health culture is a journey,one thing leads to another,sooner or later if you persevere you will see what works for you,the main thing to take is that the positive health changes from doing this are real for everyone,it's just that some take longer than others,you have to find what works for you,it requires committment and dedication,don't expect the government to hold your hand and show you the path to real health,what it truly feels like to be alive,your immune system flourishing and every system in your body functioning optimally,not sub optiimally which is the norm in society and where all the big bucks are made...good luck!!

Previous