Health bill passed, Bend over and say AH!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:50 pm » by Mep630

naught wrote:

lol funny video

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 pm » by Captchaos

No offense to any opposition but its About F**&KING TIME. Now lets hope the DOCTORS stop the senseless insurance discrimination and take care of people.
For Me personally the best thing about this bill is that they (the insurance companies) cant say we cant cover your blank because of something that happened 5-10-or 20 years ago or you where born w/this :clapper:
Now move along w/ your life, theirs nothing to see hear :nwo: (just after you line up and get your federally mandated SHOT)

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 pm » by TheDuck

Sick video, my neighbours pissing me off big style pumpin' pure bass, time to unleash a bit of Disturbed on his ass! :lol:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm » by Heinousone

mep630 wrote:How does this bill work with the fines? I mean do you have to be in a certain income bracket? Or they just going to go and jail all the unemployed people because they can't pay the requirement??!

Unless it changed, which is entirely possible, there was an exemption bracket of low income citizens. Basically they get it for free so it would be pretty hard for them to earn a fine or jail time. Trust me, this government does not want to piss off the lower class while disarming and bankrupting the middle and upper classes. Yes, the upper class gets it in the butt the same as those below. Its the undeclared fourth class of America that gets away with everything.

Also to anyone hoping for the Senate to "save" them. Keep in mind the House of Reps are your direct representatives as they represent smaller constituencies where as the Senators represent an entire state.
Last edited by Heinousone on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 pm » by Captchaos

jetxvii wrote:Dude fuck every single Democrat, Republican, and fuck every single elitist in this world. I am sick and tired of them doing whatever the fuck they want, going against our constitution.

Move then.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 6:16 pm » by Thewindycity

terrac1de512 wrote:The bill passed the house, but not the senate, hopefully the senate will shoot down the bill, but if it is like the case of the stimulus bill, the members of the senate will be threatened into passing it. :ohno:

If you've never written to a congressman before, I strongly suggest now is the time to learn. Their addresses are public domain. Please, VETO THIS BILL! Write to your congressman! Tell them if they pass this bill, they've lost your confidence and your vote in the upcoming election.
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin
"Dont ever lose your sense of humor". John Belushi

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 pm » by Heinousone

captchaos wrote:
jetxvii wrote:Dude fuck every single Democrat, Republican, and fuck every single elitist in this world. I am sick and tired of them doing whatever the fuck they want, going against our constitution.

Move then.

Excuse me? Was that serious? Also, are you even an American? If you are not then I suppose I might understand why your solution to an Elite Cabal taking over your country would be to move because your country probably doesn't have specific founding documents that are meant to protect you from such but that is not the case here in America.

Weak troll attempt.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 7:41 pm » by Mep630

captchaos wrote:No offense to any opposition but its About F**&KING TIME. Now lets hope the DOCTORS stop the senseless insurance discrimination and take care of people.
For Me personally the best thing about this bill is that they (the insurance companies) cant say we cant cover your blank because of something that happened 5-10-or 20 years ago or you where born w/this :clapper:
Now move along w/ your life, theirs nothing to see hear :nwo: (just after you line up and get your federally mandated SHOT)

You do know you will be required to pay for this, and if you dont you get like a 15,000-25,000 dollar fine and if you dont pay that you go to jail. This is a huge new tax, and the congress people like pelosi gets her cut.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 pm » by Boondox681

nothing has been passed.it's just been moved to the senate.all we get is another 6 month dose of this fucked up american two-party system.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 9:05 pm » by Wackyal123

The person saying "Look at the Brits... they are F***ed.."

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU IMBECILE!

I am English and have had the healthcare system my whole life as has my whole family.
I was born in 1982 with an Oesophageal Atresia (For those who don't know, it means my oesophagus didn't grow, thus no food pipe). My dad worked at a car leasing company and my mum was a teacher but had maternity leave.

We DID NOT have the money to go private and as a result relied on the NHS to save my life. They performed a number of operations (in total, something like 2 major and 20 minor) to build me a throat from intestine, and to keep me alive, i was placed on a life support machine and in an incubator. I didn't have the main op til i was 11 months old. It was expected that I would be a skinny, short runt my whole life who would have growing difficulties.

27 years later, I am 6ft tall and with a stocky build and I work on major movies doing VFX in London. The NHS saved my life... plain and simple.

Had I been born in the USA, my parents would have got into serious debt and possibly would have had to let me go due to the cost of the treatments I received which would have been in the hundreds of thousands of pounds mark.

USA, I love you but your healthcare system is almost Nazi like in its approach. If you aren't one of the chosen few, you clearly aren't rich or strong enough to survive and will either get into debt for life or be forced to suffer or even die because the state won't help.

Here are a few more facts to s**t on your "Brits are F***ed" theory.

On the NHS, my family has had the following treatments for free:

I have had circumcision, tonsils and adenoids removed, verucas removed, 24 hour blood pressure checked etc...
Brother was born with umbilical cord round his neck... spent time in recovery
Mother had various operations including spinal operations to relieve pressure on sciatic nerve.
Grandfather had laser eye treatment and various other treatments/ free meds.
Grandmother had broken wrist set and free medication.
Uncle of 73 currently has degenerative bone disease but gets free NHS treatment/ops and meds to relieve pressure of his skull on his neck including spinal fusing.
Aunt had cancer treatment
Cousin had Epilepsy treatment.

The fact of the matter is, in the UK.. they don't let the elderly die. Doctors get paid a good wage (even General Practitioners who live in little villages) allowing for sizable homes/cars and can afford to send kids to College. They get paid more if they treat patients with success! Not if their insurance can pay for it.

We also have the ability to go private and various companies provide this for people. My sister had her tonsils removed after glandular fever through my father's work's healthcare plan with Bupa.

Basically those that can't afford treatment get effective and quick NHS treatment for free (Yes... there can be some waiting but it isn't as ridiculous as the media would have you believe. I.e. My mum's last op on the NHS, she waited a month... and that was due to work committments.), whereas, those that can afford it or have the option through employment, go private.

Watch "Sicko" by Michael Moore if your stupidity will allow... he is 100% correct. You are the only western country without this brilliant system and you allow millions to suffer! It is not "Commie" or "Right Wing".... it is sensible, affordable and MORAL! Yeah... the word Moral! Check it out sometime!

I hope MY experience puts some perspective on this issue.

Peace

PreviousNext