Health choices and the codex

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 7:21 am » by Aragajag

Some good info here on the histories behind the stamping out of free choice in what you decide to take for your health. I am on a heap of heart medications and want to find alternatives as I believe nature has all the cures there for us, most of the manufactured drugs are basically copied from natural things anyway but much is lost in the processing or synthisys. In Aust we have had a free medical system for a lot of years but that is being eroded away and its all on the side of big pharma anyways. I think every country should have access to medical help without huge bills. We tax payers and builders of our respective countries should have a major input into what our medical systems are about so its not in the interest of big pharma and that all practices are looked at objectively with natural remedies and eastern style medical practice.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 7:28 am » by Memccool

Hey if you wanna go all natural
There was this one guy who put out a book with lots a GREAT remedies.
"The all natural cure" That they dont want you to know about.
Id google it I remember my ex-gf dad had this book and we got so many great remedies out of the book that actually worked
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 13, 2010 7:31 am » by Aragajag

memccool wrote:Hey if you wanna go all natural
There was this one guy who put out a book with lots a GREAT remedies.
"The all natural cure" That they dont want you to know about.
Id google it I remember my ex-gf dad had this book and we got so many great remedies out of the book that actually worked

Thanks mate will look it up.