Hear a loud boom at night? it may be a 'frost-quake'

Initiate

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 7:01 pm » by just_the_flu

lol no joke...

sooooo, this morning a couple people at work were talking about hearing 'booms' in the night... then someone said they saw it on the news being a natural phenomenon... my first reaction was wtf? :alien51: natural phenomenon? :alien51: something smells funny... how have i not heard about this since today?

so i found this article from The Weather Network

According to Peel Regional Police, they received over 100 calls from people who reported hearing loud booms that "sounded like gunshots" in the night.

Officials say those who heard it may have witnessed a "frost quake," also known as cryoseisms.

These occur when extreme cold temperatures freeze water deep in the soil. As it freezes, it expands, sometimes causing enough built up pressure that the ground cracks, occasionally with enough force to cause a loud "boom" sound.

so im thinking this may be :bullshit: to answer for some of these weird noises people hear from around the world???

also if it is a 'frost quake' as they claim... im assuming since 'expansion, pressure build up and cracking' is going on, there would be some sort of physical effect, not just a sound.. kinda like a 'non-frost-quake' lol...

... but i have not experienced this for myself... yet....
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 12:55 am » by Truthdefender

signs-of-change-2014-t90895.html

Discusses frost quakes the first two minutes

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 am » by Truthdefender

Chaindrive wrote:Sorry, Im not subscribing to the "end of the world" bullshit.. mysterious rumbling / trumpet blowing (whatever) in the sky.. I have YET to hear it exactly to what others "claim" to have been posted on youtube.. the only time that I ever hear loud rumblings (no trumpets ever) is in the summer from a air national guard unit 110 miles away while theyre on maneuvers.. getting their flight time in..

The very first explanation from that woman on that video... is the only.. everything else.. is anybodys guess and pure speculation... and from that link,,, its 14 days old and nobody has posted to it... meaning whatever "changes" its talking about... people here arent buying it neither...

The video is jamming two entirely different things into one.. "THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!"

Il think Ill wait for the book to come out..

Slow your roll there hype. I only linked that thread because it discusses the topic of this thread, for the first two minutes; thus the direction to watch the first two minutes.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 2:35 am » by Dagnamski

Misteriosi boati in India / Mysterious explosions in India
INDIAN BOOMS

Explosion-like sounds, which were heard twice in an area of 30km radius, created panic among residents in and around Dharmapuri town on Wednesday afternoon. The sounds were heard between from 3.05 and 3.08pm. "The sounds lasted for nearly 10 seconds," said P Marimuthu, a resident of Dharmapuri town. People in Nallampalli, Oddapatti, Adhiyamaankottai, Dharmapuri town, Mathikonpalayam and Kundalpatti areas heard the sounds. Soon rumours spread in the town with some interpreting it as meteorites hitting the earth while others believed that mine blasts rocked the area. Officials from the meteorological department at the Dharmapuri district Collectorate completely ruled out the possibility of meteorites hitting the earth. "Any object nearing earth is continuously under vigilance of various domestic and foreign agencies including Nasa. But there is no information of any such object nearing earth in near future," said an officer who didn't want to be named. The officer further explained that tectonic movements are common in Salem region. "The pressure and strain created in the form of joining of cracks within the earth could result in the formation of big voids which could cause a huge explosion-like sound. During that time, there will be a tremor and it does not exceed 2-3 on the Richter scale and so people generally don't feel it," he said. Meanwhile, the Dharmapuri district police checked all godowns in the area where explosives are stocked and found them safe. When contacted by TOI, officials from the district administration said had not got any information. They were unable to confirm if the sounds were the sonic booms of fighter jets.

http://mindalert2013.blogspot.it/2014/02/misteriosi-boati-in-india-mysterious.html
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Writer

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 3:12 am » by Geopyt

it is a new black project "sky ripper " its not aliens or fractures cased by freezing ground though the later sounds more plausible it is black budget project and the phrase i coin is sky ripper because it is like nothing heard before so it dose not fall into the category of flying disc or similar objects it is not supersonic but ultrasonic and this but i am unsure why is the cause of the flash that people report at the same time that people hear the booms cracks or bangs

Initiate

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 4:02 am » by Rahkriga

Chaindrive wrote:
Geopyt wrote:it is a new black project "sky ripper " its not aliens or fractures cased by freezing ground though the later sounds more plausible it is black budget project and the phrase i coin is sky ripper because it is like nothing heard before so it dose not fall into the category of flying disc or similar objects it is not supersonic but ultrasonic and this but i am unsure why is the cause of the flash that people report at the same time that people hear the booms cracks or bangs

Check it out people this guy has a "real" top secret exclusive here on Dtv.. "sky ripper", with absolutely NO links, videos... nothing to back up this exclusive.. wow, what a shock, eh?

The only things I see that uses the name "sky ripper" is a Estes Rocket type motor, a rollercoster, a guitar pedal, Warhammer figures, a online game and I think a musical band.. you got me..

enlighten all of us to this "sky ripper"... so we all know what your talking about...

Well...first he says...

it is a new black project "sky ripper "

Then he says...

it is black budget project and the phrase I coin is sky ripper

Right there ...hes telling you he made it up

Writer

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 4:13 am » by Geopyt

cheers Rahkriga the power of actually looking when a person says a phrase i coin it is a way of saying i made it up . and you (Chaindrive) are trying to discredit me for only reporting on thing and saying what i would call it go and debunk something proper instead of jumping in a phrase coined by nothing more than observation

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am » by kentrb

Writer

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 4:27 am » by Geopyt

Linda. m .Howe said she is setting up a map of the strange booms cracks and flashes she has it on paper but has yet to set up an interactive map im going to stick with my theory that its a black budget project and any person can name it what they like but im sticking with sky ripper as it describes what people have witnessed and reported