Heaven, or something akin to the word

Initiate

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 4:16 pm » by Malkere

it's hard to imagine, only because we're so used to being fed bullshit on a daily basis, but imagine

1. a place where only good exists; that's the first really hard thing to imagine. ups and downs are fun and useful in their own right, which is why we have this realm and choose to come here, but imagine if you were impervious to everything, immune to negativity, and thought only good to everyone and everyone only thought good to you. Sounds like a pansy filled nursery to a lot of people sure, but that's only because it's so beyond our personal experience that it makes no sense to most of us. Rest assured pure omnidirectional love from a billions sources is a humbling and awesome experience.

now that you are incapable of wishing evil, or having evil wished upon you, imagine

2. a place where your every thought comes instantly to fruition; that's not as difficult for us to imagine =D we're "human" and we like our stuff. Some people want sex, some people want food, some people just want to be left alone, and you can have all that and more! Because after a while it loses it's specialness when everything is readily available. The diamond loses it's price when everyone has a boat full of them, but they sparkle nonetheless. And thus you learn appreciation, not gratification, but acceptance and thankfulness. You have suffered on Earth, and now you see the reason for good to spread, the mission of us and our kind: the spreading and flourishing of life. You learn to play and to love, that all is possible and YOU are all capable, and then you being to imagine

3. a place you have yet to imagine. some step higher than you never thought impossible, nor even possible, for it comes from outside the boundaries of your imagination. There are worlds and levels so far beyond any form of Human comprehension that no response can be given but awe. And so you struggle upwards, you strive to learn, so fervently in fact that you make a hundred year bet in the form of a newborn babies body. You choose to come into some form in this universe and suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and all for what? to die again? No, to evolve.

and to continue to imagine.

it's a bummer that we've all been taught the word "imagine" means to conjure a mirage within the realm of our own, and singularly so, mind. We don't hardly even get taught words to differentiate what the act of imagining really is: the flexing of the third eye. We're taught so young that we create "illusions" when we imagine, and in some sense we are "creating" but "tuning" would also be a word not far from the truth. We always assume the car of lifes turns left because we turned the wheel left, when often in fact the car started turning before we moved the wheel at all. So many people there are in this world who could live so much happier lives if they could only learn to enjoy the "ride" rather than driving themselves into misery at no end by "imagining" all the wrong turns. "Tune" into what you desire as long and as often as possible if you've the mental fortitude to do so, and find out how "real" your "imagination" can become.

Because one day you'll die, and Heaven is a lot more fun for those who can control their imagination.

What's your Heaven?
or how about a "Heaven" you've read about that really doesn't sound all that awesome after all? I've certainly read a couple of those :headscratch:
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 pm » by Iamthatiam

My 'Heaven'...

My 'Ride'...

My 'Motto'...

"Don't allow my last breath without my Sword!"

My favourite 'Time Killing'...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm » by Iamthatiam

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 5:57 pm » by Poooooot

malkere wrote:it's hard to imagine, only because we're so used to being fed bullshit on a daily basis, but imagine

1. a place where only good exists; that's the first really hard thing to imagine. ups and downs are fun and useful in their own right, which is why we have this realm and choose to come here, but imagine if you were impervious to everything, immune to negativity, and thought only good to everyone and everyone only thought good to you. Sounds like a pansy filled nursery to a lot of people sure, but that's only because it's so beyond our personal experience that it makes no sense to most of us. Rest assured pure omnidirectional love from a billions sources is a humbling and awesome experience.

now that you are incapable of wishing evil, or having evil wished upon you, imagine

2. a place where your every thought comes instantly to fruition; that's not as difficult for us to imagine =D we're "human" and we like our stuff. Some people want sex, some people want food, some people just want to be left alone, and you can have all that and more! Because after a while it loses it's specialness when everything is readily available. The diamond loses it's price when everyone has a boat full of them, but they sparkle nonetheless. And thus you learn appreciation, not gratification, but acceptance and thankfulness. You have suffered on Earth, and now you see the reason for good to spread, the mission of us and our kind: the spreading and flourishing of life. You learn to play and to love, that all is possible and YOU are all capable, and then you being to imagine

3. a place you have yet to imagine. some step higher than you never thought impossible, nor even possible, for it comes from outside the boundaries of your imagination. There are worlds and levels so far beyond any form of Human comprehension that no response can be given but awe. And so you struggle upwards, you strive to learn, so fervently in fact that you make a hundred year bet in the form of a newborn babies body. You choose to come into some form in this universe and suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and all for what? to die again? No, to evolve.

and to continue to imagine.

it's a bummer that we've all been taught the word "imagine" means to conjure a mirage within the realm of our own, and singularly so, mind. We don't hardly even get taught words to differentiate what the act of imagining really is: the flexing of the third eye. We're taught so young that we create "illusions" when we imagine, and in some sense we are "creating" but "tuning" would also be a word not far from the truth. We always assume the car of lifes turns left because we turned the wheel left, when often in fact the car started turning before we moved the wheel at all. So many people there are in this world who could live so much happier lives if they could only learn to enjoy the "ride" rather than driving themselves into misery at no end by "imagining" all the wrong turns. "Tune" into what you desire as long and as often as possible if you've the mental fortitude to do so, and find out how "real" your "imagination" can become.

Because one day you'll die, and Heaven is a lot more fun for those who can control their imagination.

What's your Heaven?
or how about a "Heaven" you've read about that really doesn't sound all that awesome after all? I've certainly read a couple of those :headscratch:

Nice post. :mrgreen: John Lennon's "Imagine" is playing on the radio right now; It started right as I got to the line I bolded. :shock: :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 6:13 pm » by The57ironman

i choose something akin......

Upload to Disclose.tv

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 pm » by Malkere

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 6:52 pm » by Poooooot

PS, I'd imagine heaven looks a little like this:

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:32 pm » by Iamthatiam

malkere wrote::cheers:

http://nd03.jxs.cz/330/884/0c6eb5008e_56591712_o2.jpg

+nice clip ironman

+ty poooooot

Cool place that which you are driving your soul into, Malkere :sunny:

:flop:

Initiate

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 5:33 pm » by Malkere

To shine where darkness dares gather.

To pressure the lost to grow.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 4:35 am » by Ishumble

Heaven is unimaginable, but we still try

Next