Heckler Interrupts Obama in CAL - Listen to the response

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 3:17 am » by Evildweeb

.......I stopped counting all the things Jobama said he can actually do despite what he IS doing.......

Heckler Interrupts Obama in California

Upload to Disclose.tv

AssociatedPress

Published on Nov 25, 2013

In California, President Barack Obama was interrupted by a heckler standing on the stage behind him who shouted at the president to stop deportations that split up families. Obama says he needs Congress to change the law to have that power. (Nov. 25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAuSWknJhu4

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 3:39 am » by Newearthman

Notice how he didn't even look at those people face to face. What does the President do?
Last edited by Newearthman on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 3:40 am » by *WillEase*

I'm with Obama on this one. I also liked how he responded to the heckler...as did the heckler apparently.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 3:41 am » by pushtone

unedited version

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Writer

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 3:57 am » by Ricardo Midnight

Seems staged to me. You know that they would have kicked his arse out with the first movement of his lips. The position of the young person was good for the perfect camera Baz in action view and sound quality was uncanny. How very technical.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 am » by mediasorcery

yeh, wheres the tazer? doesnt seem to need congress approval to destroy america tho does e?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm » by Rich316

God, is everything staged? It wasn't. And Obama was very professional in his response.. I'm with Will on this one. I like him, I mean comeon, look at what you had before Obama.. that was worse.

EDIT: Why do people always feel the need to blame our politicians for everything that's wrong in their lives? I mean here in oz, it's rampant.. labour this, liberal that.. There is no easy solution for anything when you're trying to keep millions of people with different views on the world happy.. In fact it's bloody impossible.. They are human, not super human. Whatever shit happens in your life is YOUR fault, not your governments.

Writer

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 4:21 pm » by Quantummystic

Rich316 wrote:God, is everything staged? It wasn't. And Obama was very professional in his response.. I'm with Will on this one. I like him, I mean comeon, look at what you had before Obama.. that was worse.

EDIT: Why do people always feel the need to blame our politicians for everything that's wrong in their lives? I mean here in oz, it's rampant.. labour this, liberal that.. There is no easy solution for anything when you're trying to keep millions of people with different views on the world happy.. In fact it's bloody impossible.. They are human, not super human. Whatever shit happens in your life is YOUR fault, not your governments.

At least with bush we knew what we had. But obama is just subterfuge. Yea we will do this and that. Never mind the drones or torture or wholesale rape of our country. Now thats some real change eh. And as far blaming politicians? The only people they are worried about keeping happy is themselves. They are parasites like ticks on a dog. Do they prevent the dog from being happy? no but its nice from time to time to get the fuckers off before they suck all your blood out!

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 4:30 pm » by The57ironman

Ricardo Midnight wrote:Seems staged to me. You know that they would have kicked his arse out with the first movement of his lips. The position of the young person was good for the perfect camera Baz in action view and sound quality was uncanny. How very technical.

... :owned: ..i agree

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 26, 2013 4:37 pm » by Noentry

If that was Bush they would of shut him up.
I have to say I am most impressed by Obama in this vid.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Next