Hello Fellow Members - Let Me Get This Off My Chest

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 am » by Thebluecanary


I agree with the others who say that you must now go and be a friend to that old woman. You got no job, and you ain't got shit to do...so go reach out to her and to others like her who need someone to be there for them. I understand your anger, believe me. If you focus on the negative of it all, it's just a recipe for insanity. Because humans are weak and they give in so easily to the whispering insistent voice of darkness and they do horrible things to one another, endlessly. So, either you can become a vigilante and kill them all (I've teetered on that brink, trust me) or you can become a force of goodness yourself and fight the darkness with the light inside you. Sounds to me like you already, on some level, know that.

I know it's hard to see right now, but think of it this way. On one hand, you have the old woman, who has lived her life and seen her share of tragedy, which as much as it sucks is just the reality of the human condition; we all have our tragedies, and in the end we will lose everyone we love and eventually die ourselves. On the other hand, you have a vile "human" being, so corrupted by their own wants and empty desires that they are capable of doing something so wretched to an old woman. Which of them, really, suffers more? The old woman has her memories and her goodness and they can't take those things from her. The burglar, on the other hand....what he's lost, he can probably never get back.

And all you can really take from this experience, from any painful experience, is a lesson about what kind of person you, yourself, want to be. Good luck, honey. Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:17 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am » by Willbraham


thebluecanary wrote:I agree with the others who say that you must now go and be a friend to that old woman. You got no job, and you ain't got shit to do...so go reach out to her and to others like her who need someone to be there for them. I understand your anger, believe me. If you focus on the negative of it all, it's just a recipe for insanity. Because humans are weak and they give in so easily to the whispering insistent voice of darkness and they do horrible things to one another, endlessly. So, either you can become a vigilante and kill them all (I've teetered on that brink, trust me) or you can become a force of goodness yourself and fight the darkness with the light inside you. Sounds to me like you already, on some level, know that.

I know it's hard to see right now, but think of it this way. On one hand, you have the old woman, who has lived her life and seen her share of tragedy, which as much as it sucks is just the reality of the human condition; we all have our tragedies, and in the end we will lose everyone we love and eventually die ourselves. On the other hand, you have a vile "human" being, so corrupted by their own wants and empty desires that they are capable of doing something so wretched to an old woman. Which of them, really, suffers more? The old woman has her memories and her goodness and they can't take those things from her. The burglar, on the other hand....what he's lost, he can probably never get back.

And all you can really take from this experience, from any painful experience, is a lesson about what kind of person you, yourself, want to be. Good luck, honey. Don't let the bastards grind you down.


That's one of the most amazing things that's ever been said to me. Even so many months after this incident, you, blue canary, have yet again revealed more lessons from these teachings that god has sent me. Thank you so very much, and god bless you.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1958
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Location: The outlet by the light switch

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 pm » by Thebluecanary


willbraham wrote:
That's one of the most amazing things that's ever been said to me. Even so many months after this incident, you, blue canary, have yet again revealed more lessons from these teachings that god has sent me. Thank you so very much, and god bless you.


This made my day today. Thanks. :cheers:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 pm » by Sehwut


God? are you having a laugh?
no such thing.
Some people are just assholes and some people just like to batter down the assholes.


One thing is for sure,its an evil shitty fucking world and is only burrowing further into the shit and will continue until we are all consumed by shit and end up on the shit pile with the rest of the shit of society.

I believe there's a song that goes something like this 'when your life is shit and you're living in shit and shit is all you smell,then you submit and get used to it and live in your shit filled hell' lol
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D


Upload to Disclose.tv


Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18196
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 pm » by Slith


I'm not clicking your tune :nails:
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 am » by Sehwut


dlslith wrote:I'm not clicking your tune :nails:

Go on Slithypoo cliiiccckkkk iiiitttttt cllllliiiiccckkkk iiiittttttt......the demons COMMAND you to cliiiiiiccckkkk iiiitttttttt >:D
It's SUPREMELY IRRITATING :D
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D


Upload to Disclose.tv


Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18196
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 am » by Slith


sehwut wrote:
dlslith wrote:I'm not clicking your tune :nails:

Go on Slithypoo cliiiccckkkk iiiitttttt cllllliiiiccckkkk iiiittttttt......the demons COMMAND you to cliiiiiiccckkkk iiiitttttttt >:D
It's SUPREMELY IRRITATING :D

No I won't, cause I know I will end up chunking :mrgreen:
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 am » by Sehwut


dlslith wrote:
sehwut wrote:
dlslith wrote:I'm not clicking your tune :nails:

Go on Slithypoo cliiiccckkkk iiiitttttt cllllliiiiccckkkk iiiittttttt......the demons COMMAND you to cliiiiiiccckkkk iiiitttttttt >:D
It's SUPREMELY IRRITATING :D

No I won't, cause I know I will end up chunking :mrgreen:


Slithy I'm not interested in what you do to meet your sexual demands sorry :P lol
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D


Upload to Disclose.tv


Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18196
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 am » by Slith


Oooh Sehwut, did I say that? Um, nixay on the chankay thangay. Now I go hide :oops:
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate
Posts: 557
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 2:18 am » by Sehwut


dlslith wrote:Oooh Sehwut, did I say that? Um, nixay on the chankay thangay. Now I go hide :oops:


No need to hide mate.....us guys all chunk off at some point :P just not all of us chunk off to irritating tunes :P .

What the hell is a thangay though?
It sounds ominous haha
Sehwut is irritating!

Just like this tune...put here to irritate you all :D


Upload to Disclose.tv


Bwah wah wuh woooww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooowww bwah wah wuh wooww.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook