Hello Fellow Members - Let Me Get This Off My Chest

Initiate

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 am » by Willbraham

I've been a member here for a while, I've posted some funny things, some serious questions and more recently i've taken a backseat.
I've let the conspiracies go away. More pressing issues have taken front and center

See, my family and I lost our home in a foreclosure, not crying about that, shit happens. We now live in apartment complex in Arizona, not complaining about that. It's a sacrifice. I'm out of work, not complaining about that either, I'll find my way.

But what I am complaining about and am completely LIVID!!!!!!!! about, is some low-life, scum of the earth, PieCE OF SHIT, LEFT OVER FETUL DRIPPINGS, COWARD FUCKERS!, harassing old women at my complex.

What took the cake was hearing that they stole a harmless old woman's only jewelry from her former life, when her deceased husband was still alive, and then they took her husband's ashes HIS FUCKING ASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE FUCKING PIG FUCKERS! and they threw him all over her tiny one room studio apartment while her barking dog was locked in a closet.

I could kill someone. If it weren't for god I would go insane. This isn't a rant turned towards God.

This is about a poor woman who has been killed inside a million times. By some stupid soulless, worthless, not-even animal.

Who does stuff like this? Why?

I hope the wrath of GOD and SATAN and whatever MORTAL TORTURE a person can endure is brought upon you sick people.

I'm not even sad. I'm just insanely enraged and confused.

This is our society? Preying on the absolute weakest and most in need of our kindness and love, behind our children...in ways more so.

America, I'm not standing around anymore. And I'm going to start speaking up for these people that can't themselves.

All you people here. Fuck these conspiracies and look out your front fucking doors.

Fuck the skies! if they fall they FALL

Fuck the elite! If they grow balls then they grow BALLS

It's our communities that are suffering ten-fold from all this bullshit non-sense.

I'm now 24, started coming here when I was like 19-20...fuck the pills, and fuck morpheus. If you want a matrix analogy, Neo had to go back in to fix the world anyway. He goes into the root of the problem and fixes it from inside. from the source.

Source is God shining through us.

Don't lose your good.

I love all people in the world because i believe my idea of GOD wishes it so, but the rage I felt from this incident is un-parallel.

I don't know what this was, that's why it's off topic.

Fuck the bullshit.

Love your families everyday.

Take care of the people around you, even your neighbors, especially your neighbors.

Fight for what's right. (I'll try so hard)

And don't forget what happened to this woman, who lived in 1 room studio apartment, got everything taken from her, and the most unspeakable things happened to her.

talk to you soon.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 11:08 am » by Septeloid

Life is about survival and the ultimate goal is happiness, and happiness is the exception rather than the rule.

The unfortunate reality is that humanity is infested with greed, deception and bigotry. Then there is the exceptions. People like you and plenty of other DTVers here. There are good people in the world.

Never tolerate injustice, and question everything.

I hope things work out for you and your family.
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 pm » by SamueltheLion

nothing shocks me anymore,

apart from the fact that i am not shocked by things i feel i should be shocked by.

this being one of them.

peace,

i hope you can channel your rage for a purpose
Your faith will make you whole

PostSat Apr 23, 2011 12:44 pm » by Dean12

hi guys i am new in this forum and its my first post

Writer

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 3:10 am » by Isawoneto

Will im very sorry you lost your home! im barely covering my own mortgage now. thats a terrible thing that happened your neighbour but I think she might have found a friend in you! she badly needs a good neighbour and someone who genuinely cares as much as you do. The good will win in the end.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 3:21 am » by Zer0

My family is the only thing keeping me from snapping and going to work/school and just start shooting everyone, I hope they have a longer life than me.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 3:22 am » by The57ironman

isawoneto wrote:Will im very sorry you lost your home! im barely covering my own mortgage now. thats a terrible thing that happened your neighbour but I think she might have found a friend in you! she badly needs a good neighbour and someone who genuinely cares as much as you do. The good will win in the end.

that could be the great thing to come of it.....
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 4:04 am » by Kaarmaa

For what it's worth : you are not alone. :hugging:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 4:43 am » by Stratafire

As a small insignificant suggestion, in the sea of suggestions we are all inundated with:

The law says "ignorance of the law is no excuse", and under that commonplace sobriquet, I suggest that the greatest way to make a change in this form of society, is to study the very tools that are used "against" once such as you and I..

A change is always small, hardly ever felt, but it's growing commonplace realty, is that it eventually alters the very course of the way humanity perceives reality..

If you make a change, know this, it is very "rare" that one will live, to see the finalization of what one hopes to achieve, it would live on in the lives of those that receive it's benefits..

Initiate

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 5:08 am » by Minihaha

Keep being good, and if it feels too much, don't be afraid to have a good cry because it helps let go of some of the internal pain, and it is pain, but crying does help releave the internal pressure, go ahead and weep for her, it was horrible what happened, it brought tears to my eyes just reading about it.

Next