Help me wish for a Crop Formation!

Master Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 11310
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

PostFri May 25, 2012 2:49 am » by Noentry


Newearthman wrote:Come on man...why u got to do this to me? I'm trying to create something beautiful here man! I know there is good in you :sunny:

:hugging:



Upload to Disclose.tv



:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:04 am » by Newearthman


Cornbread714 wrote:
Newearthman wrote:Come on man...why u got to do this to me? I'm trying to create something beautiful here man! I know there is good in you :sunny:


:hugging:


Can't help it, dude. I was born to be the smartass.

I know it's assholes like me that prevent crop circles from appearing everywhere. They are so useful, I know, but somehow I just want to make fun of them. :alien51:

I seriously :lol:



@ Noentry : May the force be with you Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9775
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:04 am » by Kinninigan


Newearthman wrote:I think we should all agree to focus our intention on creating a crop formation and would like us to decide on what it should be! I propose it to be a similar to my avitar, like the fibinnaccii code!

Let's decide within the next week and than we can create that image in a crop field!




SO MOTE IT BE..... :sunny:


Image

Image
Image

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 21448
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
Location: Odin's Palace

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:11 am » by The57ironman


Cornbread714 wrote:
Newearthman wrote:Come on man...why u got to do this to me? I'm trying to create something beautiful here man! I know there is good in you :sunny:


:hugging:


Can't help it, dude. I was born to be the smartass.

I know it's assholes like me that prevent crop circles from appearing everywhere. They are so useful, I know, but somehow I just want to make fun of them. :alien51:

.






....too f*ckin' funny....................................(sorry NEM... :peace: )
Image
Collapse is a series of events that sometimes span years.
Each event increases in volatility over the last event,
but as time goes on these events tend to condition the masses.


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:11 am » by Newearthman


Kinninigan wrote:
Newearthman wrote:I think we should all agree to focus our intention on creating a crop formation and would like us to decide on what it should be! I propose it to be a similar to my avitar, like the fibinnaccii code!

Let's decide within the next week and than we can create that image in a crop field!




SO MOTE IT BE..... :sunny:


Image

Image

Dis-info warning people...Beware of Kinninigan :peep:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:13 am » by Newearthman


The57ironman wrote:
Cornbread714 wrote:
Newearthman wrote:Come on man...why u got to do this to me? I'm trying to create something beautiful here man! I know there is good in you :sunny:


:hugging:


Can't help it, dude. I was born to be the smartass.

I know it's assholes like me that prevent crop circles from appearing everywhere. They are so useful, I know, but somehow I just want to make fun of them. :alien51:

.






....too f*ckin' funny....................................(sorry NEM... :peace: )
Image

Wait...who did that face palm go out to?
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 21448
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
Location: Odin's Palace

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:14 am » by The57ironman


.



everybody..... :cheers:



.
Collapse is a series of events that sometimes span years.
Each event increases in volatility over the last event,
but as time goes on these events tend to condition the masses.


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:39 am » by Newearthman


Good show, pip pip, cheerio...


So what should we design next? The last one took 28 days so if anyone cares to create a loving image I will be more than willing to help create it.

Lately I've been thinking about some sort of square, patchwork pattern, kind of like the one's we've seen before that shows a 3d type of image. This is just an idea and feel free to add to it or create an new one!
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 21448
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
Location: Odin's Palace

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:45 am » by The57ironman


Newearthman wrote:Good show, pip pip, cheerio...


So what should we design next? The last one took 28 days so if anyone cares to create a loving image I will be more than willing to help create it.

Lately I've been thinking about some sort of square, patchwork pattern, kind of like the one's we've seen before that shows a 3d type of image. This is just an idea and feel free to add to it or create an new one!

.




.....ya' gotta love the complex ones... :P




i , myself , have always been fond of the milkhill 2001 cropcircle...

i'd like to see that done in 6 or 7 hours of darkness , with planks and ropes........ :lol:

Image







:cheers:


.
Collapse is a series of events that sometimes span years.
Each event increases in volatility over the last event,
but as time goes on these events tend to condition the masses.


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostFri May 25, 2012 4:01 am » by Newearthman


So what should the next one look like?

It's up to us now...don't ask me how I know this...
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
THANKS FOR SHARING... LIKED US?!