Help me wish for a Crop Formation!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 2:30 am » by The57ironman

...i don't have photoshop anymore.....

.....i'm trying to visualize that in green and greenish brown with yellow like in a field... :mrcool:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 am » by Cognoscenti

Hey NewEarthman, I left you a note on your other CC thread.
Most accounts indicate the highest rates of success with "calling for a formation" have been seen when groups of people meditate at the same time. I have never personally involved in such an endeavor but am happy to join you.
The tilted torus with spirals as proposed by the ironman would be an awesome experiment. Its complexity would rival the spiral DNA formation at Crooked Soley from Aug 15, 2002. Quite interestingly, this formation came down coincident with a conference at Cambridge University on centromeric DNA. One of the attendees at the conference was Dr. Horace Drew, who holds a PhD in biochemistry from Cal Tech and has authored a graduate level textbook on the biochemistry of DNA. The topic of their conference was the structure of centromeric DNA. It's structure was illustrated in the crop circle at Crooked Soley. Dr. Drew was so astounded by the appearance of this crop formation that he has become one of the premier investigators and analysts of the crop circle phenomenon. In the past he has contributed many articles to the Crop Circle Connector website under the pseudonym of Red Collie

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 am » by The57ironman

Cognoscenti wrote:
The tilted torus with spirals as proposed by the ironman would be an awesome experiment. Its complexity would rival the spiral DNA formation at Crooked Soley from Aug 15, 2002.

that was awesome ...

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 2:53 am » by Newearthman

Cool, thanks for joining and taking "A leap of Faith" cause thats what this is all about. I'm sure it's going to happen and when you think about it also think happy thoughts like in the story Peter Pan! I think about what I love and how the formation will awaken the world to E.T. contact and the power of intention. Maybe we can be the example of how to do it.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 pm » by Seriouscitizen

count me in,. i will take a few minutes of visualizing thought every night on this!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 am » by Zer0

We can imagine shit and it happens now? Okay then... lets all imagine Selena Gomez coming over and sucking my cock!!

Who is with me?!!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 2:10 am » by Newearthman

So I've decided that if we get that second crop formation we've been wishing for than I'm going to give up my life in the "system" and go on my "walk about"!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 am » by Yuya63

Dont quit your job, you'll need it... If & when there is disclouser, life still goes on...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 2:38 am » by Newearthman

No dude you don't understand...this goes way deeper than "earning a living". If this come to be reality than I will have no more worries about such things. This is about regaining our true God given powers that we have all had since birth!

Initiate

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 3:11 am » by Naranja

Newearthman wrote:No dude you don't understand...this goes way deeper than "earning a living". If this come to be reality than I will have no more worries about such things. This is about regaining our true God given powers that we have all had since birth!

:clapper: Im with u bra! cool initiative! Im visualizing the barber shop donut
and want for it to happen and will do everyday til it appears, :flop:

PreviousNext