Help me wish for a Crop Formation!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 am » by Newearthman

Ya man! I've been thinking about it quite a lot these few days and even tho I believe, I still have to question my "sanity" or line of thinking. Thanks for the support...This is a group effort now! Feel the love and pass it on!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 3:40 am » by Newearthman

Naranja wrote:
Newearthman wrote:No dude you don't understand...this goes way deeper than "earning a living". If this come to be reality than I will have no more worries about such things. This is about regaining our true God given powers that we have all had since birth!

:clapper: Im with u bra! cool initiative! Im visualizing the barber shop donut
and want for it to happen and will do everyday til it appears, :flop:

:cheers:

I was just visualizing and I think this rotating doughnut will look similar to the last "clock avatar" but will be a rotating ring or doughnut instead with a open natural core!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 4:06 am » by Zer0

Otoel wrote:We can imagine shit and it happens now? Okay then... lets all imagine Selena Gomez coming over and sucking my cock!!

Who is with me?!!

I am serious, if Selena shows up in Toronto in the next 30 days, fuck it even if it mentions my name on TV (*hint* its oto) I am dropping out of school, quitting my shitty-ass min wage job and shooting my brains out.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 am » by Newearthman

By "shooting your brains out" I hope you mean "Blowing your load"!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 am » by Zer0

Newearthman wrote:By "shooting your brains out" I hope you mean "Blowing your load"!

No I mean literally will load up my hand gun and terminate my life, I am asking for something extraordinary here ... but it if it happens it would be the best thing ever.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 am » by The57ironman

Otoel wrote:
Newearthman wrote:By "shooting your brains out" I hope you mean "Blowing your load"!

No I mean literally will load up my hand gun and terminate my life

nuh-uh...Image

let's not be havin' any of that.....

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 03, 2012 7:58 pm » by Yuya63

Newearthman wrote:No dude you don't understand...this goes way deeper than "earning a living". If this come to be reality than I will have no more worries about such things. This is about regaining our true God given powers that we have all had since birth!

This is exactly why tptb dont want disclousre. Imagine the turmoil caused. All the dumbass people freaking out like its the end of the world or something. Well, its not the end. And until these "aliens" really help us, we still need bread and milk.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 04, 2012 12:57 am » by onedirtyrabbit

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 5:03 am » by Zer0

Alright enough fucking around, let get this operation started... we OOWWWWNN THIS ROCK! Not those fools playing gods! FFS lets do this!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 5:39 am » by Newearthman

Otoel wrote:Alright enough fucking around, let get this operation started... we OOWWWWNN THIS ROCK! Not those fools playing gods! FFS lets do this!

Heck ya Brother! We have the power! Be who you what to be people...don't worry about the details! My Man Oto and I got this shit on lockdown! :peace:

PreviousNext