Help me wish for a Crop Formation!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 3:56 am » by Newearthman

I think we should all agree to focus our intention on creating a crop formation and would like us to decide on what it should be! I propose it to be a similar to my avitar, like the fibinnaccii code!

Let's decide within the next week and than we can create that image in a crop field!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 am » by Newearthman

I'm imagining a giant tunnel with information that travells down to the centre where there will be a basket woven from the living crop. Within that baskit will be our intention of love an unity towards our fellow Man and Mother Nature.

Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 5:02 pm » by Newearthman

On May 20, 2012, the date of the rare annular solar eclipse,
this spiral of “spokes” in young wheat was reported in Bracciano, Forli Province,
Italy, 50 miles southeast of Bologne

Close but no basket :roll:

Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 11:12 pm » by Newearthman

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 1:55 am » by Newearthman

Newearthman wrote:I think we should all agree to focus our intention on creating a crop formation and would like us to decide on what it should be! I propose it to be a similar to my avitar, like the fibinnaccii code!

Let's decide within the next week and than we can create that image in a crop field!

:banana: :dancing: :banana:

:soundblast:

:peace:

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:24 am » by Newearthman

Wow, it's hard to believe that I actually created this...
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inte ... 2012c.html
Step by Step!

Crop formation at Bracciano, Bertinoro, May 20th

The spiral crop formation at Bracciano, Bertinoro, reported May 20th caught my attention because of the series of ‘steps’ embedded in the spiral course. From a very cursory look over past formations, this is a rare appearance. Maybe it could be a source of new information for us.

“An extremely ancient, complex, and ubiquitous symbol representing the creative power of the universe emanating from the navel, centre, or omphalos, [the spiral] shares in the symbolism of the labyrinth.” (Stevens 252). This spiral seems quite unremarkable, but the inner ‘steps’, giving a ladder effect, add to the general meaning of the symbolism in this case.

Spirals appear as symbols in art and on architecture since Neolithic and Paleolithic times. They exist in the natural world as whorls in flowing water and flames, as well as in the growth of plants and animals in the form of the Fibonacci spiral. Spirals also describe the movement of galaxies and the activity of the sun’s flares, etc.

As a symbol, the spiral has both an inner moving direction and an outer moving direction. Because of these two characteristics, the spiral carries the symbolism for: Yin and Yang, death and rebirth, involution and evolution, contraction and expansion.

The labyrinth deals with “initiation, death, and rebirth and the rites of passage from the profane to the sacred; the mysteries of life and death; the journey of life through difficulties and illusions of the world to the center as enlightenment of heaven” (Cooper). One message from the spiral crop formation at Bracciano depends on seeing it as a labyrinthine spiral that also has ‘steps’ or stages.

These steps give the spiral another association: that of the game, Hopscotch or ‘Tempel-‘ or ‘Himmelhüpfen’ (temple or heaven hopping). This children’s game recalls a labyrinth ritual done by the children of ancient Tuscany or Rome. Still other recollections this game brings forth are: Dante’s Mountain of Purgatory and the ancient Babylonian ziggurat. The stages and ordeals suffered in the labyrinth or the steps in the spiral mountain are occasions for purification or release of old ways in order to be prepared for the new rebirth.

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:31 am » by Noentry

how about a noentry crop circle.
if that is no good we could always go with the leader of man crop circle.
:alien51:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:32 am » by Cornbread714

You did say "crap formation", no?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:36 am » by Newearthman

Come on man...why u got to do this to me? I'm trying to create something beautiful here man! I know there is good in you :sunny:

:hugging:

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:43 am » by Cornbread714

Newearthman wrote:Come on man...why u got to do this to me? I'm trying to create something beautiful here man! I know there is good in you :sunny:

:hugging:

Can't help it, dude. I was born to be the smartass.

I know it's assholes like me that prevent crop circles from appearing everywhere. They are so useful, I know, but somehow I just want to make fun of them. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Next