Help Needed Finding A Video Or Post About It.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 11:08 pm » by Ghost32

:ghost: :help: Hey everyone I wanted to post this thread and ask for help in finding a video I seen several months back. I was basically a radio show with 3 black people talking about mystical stuff, It did have video but it was basic stuff relating to the topic, I specifically remember that the 2 radio hosts one male and one female were talking to another guy on the phone on a radio show and it almost sounded like the caller was drinking a 40oz beer as he talked, but the things he said were very interesting and mystical. He talked about ancient pyramids and how people could go into the pyramids and come out somewhere else like an ancient airport and he also talk about the real supposed origins of the story of "Jumper" he described a group of slaves that had been take from their land and flew back to africa because they didnt no they couldnt fly. I know this sounds kinda crazy but it was very interesting and he even talked about kundalini energy. If anyone knows the link here on disclose or youtube for this video I would really appreatiate it , even the title of the clip would be good, If I can get it I will re-post it and try to find more parts to this story I know alot of people might remember this and know where its located.I specifiaclly remember computer animations during this video showing people as birds and cats like from an egyptian animation.

I hope someone can help :help:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 11:23 pm » by Tehunit

Hahaha, sounds interesting though. Good luck seeking this video out.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 pm » by Anuki

Did you try to find it?
maybe on google or youtube...
try some key-words

This i found on youtube but aint what your looking for i think.

Upload to Disclose.tv

By the way, never heard of "Kundalini-energy"
I googled it and sure im gonna read more about it!
thnx :flop:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Initiate

PostMon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 pm » by Jesuschrist

You are not talking about http://www.youtube.com/ConspiracyWorldwide are you?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 2:14 am » by Ghost32

jesuschrist wrote:You are not talking about http://www.youtube.com/ConspiracyWorldwide are you?

no thats not it but its very similar

Initiate

PostTue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm » by Knowthetruth