Help!

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 4:34 am » by Lowsix


44z44 wrote:Do you really think i was being serious about the DTV mod?lol.


We used to joke about what would happen if you were.

Everybody would get permabans..lol
on your first day at work..

starting with Marduk..

well...everyone except man2011 and charasc.

Lukas would be like..
'um scuse me zaff.....where did everyone go?'

'screw you lukas..
i AM THE 12TH IMAM...
MUAHAHAHAhA"







ps that iguana clip had me fuckin rollin.

Dont take no shit off marduk.
Fuck him up, son!




ps. I...i mean um...lukas, has disabled your pm feature.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 am » by Lowsix


44z44 wrote:Ok what i needed help with was-i can't send dtv pm messages why?can you?




^8 pages^



:lol:
:sheep:



*bump.

oops, didnt mean to knock your question out of the way.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 4:39 am » by 44z44


Lowsix wrote:
44z44 wrote:Do you really think i was being serious about the DTV mod?lol.


We used to joke about what would happen if you were.

Everybody would get permabans..lol
on your first day at work..

starting with Marduk..

well...everyone except man2011 and charasc.

Lukas would be like..
'um scuse me zaff.....where did everyone go?'

'screw you lukas..
i AM THE 12TH IMAM...
MUAHAHAHAhA"







ps that iguana clip had me fuckin rollin.

Dont take no shit off marduk.
Fuck him up, son!




ps. I...i mean um...lukas, has disabled your pm feature.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


ps-why has lukas disabled my dtv pm feature?fucking german's
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv


“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 am » by Lowsix


he probably knows youll ask all the girls..(and marduk) to show you their tits.


but i can send them now.
but instead of clicking users name..i have to manually type their name..
after clicking the (MAILS) button at the top of this page.

i sent you a pm filled with hate, vitriol..and insults.
see if you got it.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 am » by 44z44


Lowsix wrote:he probably knows youll ask all the girls..(and marduk) to show you their tits.


but i can send them now.
but instead of clicking users name..i have to manually type their name..
after clicking the (MAILS) button at the top of this page.

i sent you a pm filled with hate, vitriol..and insults.
see if you got it.

Got it :flop:


Check if my dtv pm sent to you.
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv


“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 5:04 am » by Lucidlemondrop


That farting iguana was a riot.

Image

Nite freaks
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 5:05 am » by Seahawk


Mushroom wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:@Lowsix and Spock

C'mon guys, I know you two were/are good friends.


:cheers:


I agree.. It would be good to see you guys bury the hatchet :cheers:



__________________________________________________________________

I'm glad you guys said it. I agree!

It's like two of my good friends fighting, and I'm stuck in the middle- or in this case, we are. I can't say shit, 'cause I don't wanna be on either shit list. :P So, I just gotta sit on my hands. For me, very difficult to do- believe me.

I know it's not about me, but think about how I feel.

Two grown men, slapping my monkey to and fro. :dunno: :shock: :oops:

Well, you know what I mean.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Come on, guys. Get over it, and kiss and make up. You both KNOW that that's what you wanna do anyway, and that's what we want, too. :D :flop:


Do it for us!!! All of us. Put the Happy back in our Happy Home.


Watch, they're both tell me to fuck off. heheheh


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 5:05 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Image
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 am » by Lowsix


Zaff..

I did get your message..
I damn near had to re-program the entire site just to disable your disabled PM feature.
I mean Lukas had to do all that stuff...

*you're welcome.
NOW GET TO SENDING HATE MAIL RIGHT NOW>

and i simply cannot believe all of the horrible things you said to me..

:twisted:

:yell:

:hugging:
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 pm
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 5:29 am » by Hurtswhenipee


This video sums up this thread


Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:

:cheers:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.


PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook