Help with info on next tactic being used on the gulf

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 am » by Nibirutracker

I was just wondering if anyone heard for sure what they are using to try and plug the deep oil well. Does anyone have any info? Last I heard there was a methane bubble on the ocean floor 20 miles long and if it exploded it would cause a tsunami of 200ft going 600MPH. I also heard they are going to use a controlled nuclear explosion. If they use a bomb that methane bubble will burst for sure. I also heard that oil may be aboitic meaning that it refills itself like a renewable re-source. The problem with that is that oil has radioactive and toxic compounds that need time to naturally break down. The way this oil is gushing out it has no time to break these compound down. That's why you now see the yellowish color.Watch for reports of oil workers getting sick.
As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

Writer

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 am » by Thomace

nibirutracker wrote:I was just wondering if anyone heard for sure what they are using to try and plug the deep oil well. Does anyone have any info? Last I heard there was a methane bubble on the ocean floor 20 miles long and if it exploded it would cause a tsunami of 200ft going 600MPH. I also heard they are going to use a controlled nuclear explosion. If they use a bomb that methane bubble will burst for sure. I also heard that oil may be aboitic meaning that it refills itself like a renewable re-source. The problem with that is that oil has radioactive and toxic compounds that need time to naturally break down. The way this oil is gushing out it has no time to break these compound down. That's why you now see the yellowish color.Watch for reports of oil workers getting sick.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is the 1st of nine videos from a couple of weeks ago. I don't agree with 100% of what Alex Jones says (or his guests) but Lindsey Williams seems to know something, before anyone else was talking about any of it. He specifically talks about the oil being abiotic and the gases that are coming out with the oil.
Naps have been clinically proven to prevent aging, especially if taken while driving

Writer

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 10:03 am » by Thomace

Naps have been clinically proven to prevent aging, especially if taken while driving