Help with Project

Writer

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 am » by Allan53

Thanks 99socks, always appreciate a bump.

Flipper999, this will allow me entry into a Masters of Psychology. As you can imagine, this is really important to me, so more responses is always a good thing. People have been fantastic so far, but I do need more (MORE! MOOOORE! heh).

As always, thanks everyone, it truly is appreciated!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 am » by Shaggietrip

Done,

Hope our contribution helps out. Good luck in your endeavours.

:hiho:

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 am » by Allan53

I'm sure it'll be really useful, Shaggietrip! Many thanks for your time and help!

Writer

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 6:35 am » by Allan53

Just wanted to let people know that I now have enough responses to analyse! Of course, if more people want to do it I certainly won't object :)

I'm still waiting on responses for my other groups, so I won't be able to provide people with the aggregated results as yet, but I promise I'll get them out as soon as I can.

Many, many thanks for those that took the time to help me out, it really is greatly appreciated. The response among this group has been particularly exceptional, which I'm choosing to interpret as being more helpful than most. Thank you. I only wish every group was this helpful :)

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:07 pm » by Slith

Allan53 wrote:Just wanted to let people know that I now have enough responses to analyse! Of course, if more people want to do it I certainly won't object :)

I'm still waiting on responses for my other groups, so I won't be able to provide people with the aggregated results as yet, but I promise I'll get them out as soon as I can.

Many, many thanks for those that took the time to help me out, it really is greatly appreciated. The response among this group has been particularly exceptional, which I'm choosing to interpret as being more helpful than most. Thank you. I only wish every group was this helpful :)

:flop: :flop: :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 pm » by Icarus1

done my friend
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Writer

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 5:48 am » by Allan53

Thanks Icarus! :)

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 6:22 am » by The57ironman

......... :cheers: Allan53

....are you going to post the results in this thread..?

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 7:27 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Interesting :flop:

:cheers:

Allen don't let Zaff know you name :lol: (Inside Joke)

:hiho:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 8:26 am » by Flipper

Allan53 wrote:Thanks 99socks, always appreciate a bump.

Flipper999, this will allow me entry into a Masters of Psychology. As you can imagine, this is really important to me, so more responses is always a good thing. People have been fantastic so far, but I do need more (MORE! MOOOORE! heh).

As always, thanks everyone, it truly is appreciated!

I knew it had something to do with Psychology. I hope you gain acceptance into the Masters. From what I have heard it can be grueling.

PreviousNext