mastermind321 wrote:I love GOD.

GAWD?

Writer

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 12:27 pm » by Mastermind321

?

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 12:34 pm » by Redwoodrick

Wow....I just watched the video.
That guy has NO IDEA what he is looking at.He has NO astronomical background at all.He doesn't even know what planets he is looking at (he says so) and then he says there are 1,2,3,4,5 more there!
The guy is hallucinating.
Those are stars.
The bright object in transit was probably Mercury since it was moving so fast.The size he was pointing out was the light reflecting off the planet,and did not indicate the size of the planet.
Yall have been had.
I am going to leave this to someone else to prove it to you.I am too tired right now.
And if your own common sense and knowledge of rudimentary physics isn't enough to tell you the truth then I promise you will continue to be fooled all of your life.
Mastermind will flame me cause he was defending the Jerusalem hoax and we just discovered his friend Hbreed is a website traffic marketing pro with links to proven hoaxes and a donation box.The evidence is clearly posted at the end of that thread.Read for yourself.

T=
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 pm » by Redwoodrick

BTW so yall dont think I am just a naysayer,here are some SOHO shots which show strange anomalies.These here puzzle me deeply.If someone said they were spacecraft i would have nothing to say.They could be.They are unexplained.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 pm » by Truthdefender

10Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. Luke 21 :10-11

25“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” Luke 21:25-28

34“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. 35For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:34-36

Accept the free gift that Jesus offers, and pray you are counted worthy to escape the things coming upon the earth.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 pm » by Mastermind321

redwoodrick wrote:BTW so yall dont think I am just a naysayer,here are some SOHO shots which show strange anomalies.These here puzzle me deeply.If someone said they were spacecraft i would have nothing to say.They could be.They are unexplained.

Upload to Disclose.tv

beware disinformation agents... :shooting:

Previous